Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Ondo Poll: We Will Accept Jimoh Ibrahim As PDP Candidate If... - INEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Poll: We Will Accept Jimoh Ibrahim As PDP Candidate If... - INEC (19240 Views)

Ondo Poll: APC Leaders Divided Over Tinubu’s Role / Policemen Demanding Money From Me Since I Won Ondo Poll — Akeredolu / Flash: Inec To Accept Jimoh Ibrahim As PDP Candidate - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Poll: We Will Accept Jimoh Ibrahim As PDP Candidate If... - INEC by esuLAAROYE(m): 8:44am On Oct 17, 2016
kennieG:
Jimoh will simply sale Ondo state .. Quote me when the time comes
it is better when Jimoh sell Ondo state to use the money for proper development than when Mimiko sold it to do ritual.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Poll: We Will Accept Jimoh Ibrahim As PDP Candidate If... - INEC by FagsamPHP(m): 8:44am On Oct 17, 2016
k
Re: Ondo Poll: We Will Accept Jimoh Ibrahim As PDP Candidate If... - INEC by onatisi(m): 8:46am On Oct 17, 2016
The simple solution for pdp is to compromise,accept Jimoh as the governorship candidate and jegede as his deputy.
Re: Ondo Poll: We Will Accept Jimoh Ibrahim As PDP Candidate If... - INEC by bamikole07(m): 9:00am On Oct 17, 2016
PDP, change D Change
Re: Ondo Poll: We Will Accept Jimoh Ibrahim As PDP Candidate If... - INEC by Angelb4: 9:01am On Oct 17, 2016
They have sold the Sunshine State to the APC already. That was how they lost Edo.
Re: Ondo Poll: We Will Accept Jimoh Ibrahim As PDP Candidate If... - INEC by adroitvezy(m): 9:02am On Oct 17, 2016
this discord in apc and pdp favour olusola oke.
Re: Ondo Poll: We Will Accept Jimoh Ibrahim As PDP Candidate If... - INEC by onatisi(m): 9:09am On Oct 17, 2016
adroitvezy:
this discord in apc and pdp favour olusola oke.
If olusola oke wins this election, there will be no controversy about tinubu been the godfather of south west politics ,many Yoruba politicians will troop into AD,even his fiercest critics will have no choice but to accept him as the grand master but if sola oke loses then there is big trouble ahead for him
Re: Ondo Poll: We Will Accept Jimoh Ibrahim As PDP Candidate If... - INEC by modath(f): 9:21am On Oct 17, 2016
onatisi:
The simple solution for pdp is to compromise,accept Jimoh as the governorship candidate and jegede as his deputy.

Waoh, waoh, waoh.... na so e dey be? shocked

Same Jimoh Ibrahim ? I bow to your "simple solution" logic,!!! cool

1 Like

Re: Ondo Poll: We Will Accept Jimoh Ibrahim As PDP Candidate If... - INEC by adroitvezy(m): 9:27am On Oct 17, 2016
onatisi:

If olusola oke wins this election, there will be no controversy about tinubu been the godfather of south west politics ,many Yoruba politicians will troop into AD,even his fiercest critics will have no choice but to accept him as the grand master but if sola oke loses then there is big trouble ahead for him
for sure politicians move for there pocket. The discord in apc was caused by oke leaving the party after losing the primaries. pdp best option would have been Jegede. as for aketi if he didn't settle with Abraham on time he's also out cuz only owo can't give him the mandate, he needs the all akoko's.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Poll: We Will Accept Jimoh Ibrahim As PDP Candidate If... - INEC by onatisi(m): 9:28am On Oct 17, 2016
modath:

Waoh, waoh, waoh.... na so e dey be? shocked

Same Jimoh Ibrahim ? I bow to your "simple solution" logic,!!! cool
Simple as abc
Re: Ondo Poll: We Will Accept Jimoh Ibrahim As PDP Candidate If... - INEC by esthel(f): 9:29am On Oct 17, 2016
Powers that be in action, planted the seed of discord in pdp to favour akeredolu of apc but you will meet your match in ondo people........we shall troop out en masse to vote olusola oke instead....which state needs this bad manager who will simply put ondo in indebtedness to finance his business interest in sao tome and principe....wooo jimoh o kan waste ara e ni..... u know we are very stubborn...apa omo.
Re: Ondo Poll: We Will Accept Jimoh Ibrahim As PDP Candidate If... - INEC by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 9:56am On Oct 17, 2016
Why didn't Daura security services carryout sting operation on this mad man called okon Abang? Why is it that Sheriff obtains his court order only from Abang?
Re: Ondo Poll: We Will Accept Jimoh Ibrahim As PDP Candidate If... - INEC by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 17, 2016
onatisi:
pdp can't win the election with jimoh Ibrahim
Re: Ondo Poll: We Will Accept Jimoh Ibrahim As PDP Candidate If... - INEC by ofuonyebi: 11:06am On Oct 17, 2016
A great judge is often known by the quality of his mentality and consistency of his courage to stand by what he believes was the truth..

Justice Okon Abang..deserves tumbs up..for standing by his decision...Nigerians loves to celebrate sentiments and politics more than..truth and

integrity... very soon another pdp leg go ran to ...portharcout court...instead of court of appeal...the truth is waiting...Time will tell..
Re: Ondo Poll: We Will Accept Jimoh Ibrahim As PDP Candidate If... - INEC by onatisi(m): 11:09am On Oct 17, 2016
starbaron:
pdp can't win the election with jimoh Ibrahim
That means big trouble and problems for mimiko and pdp
Re: Ondo Poll: We Will Accept Jimoh Ibrahim As PDP Candidate If... - INEC by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 17, 2016
onatisi:

That means big trouble and problems for mimiko and pdp
that is why mimiko would prevent him at all cost
Re: Ondo Poll: We Will Accept Jimoh Ibrahim As PDP Candidate If... - INEC by onatisi(m): 11:41am On Oct 17, 2016
starbaron:
that is why mimiko would prevent him at all cost
and that is what mostly will cost pdp ondo state. Lets even agree that mimiko successfully prevents Jimoh from contesting now,and jegede goes on to win the elections. If the court rules in Jimoh's favour after the elections ,what happens?
Re: Ondo Poll: We Will Accept Jimoh Ibrahim As PDP Candidate If... - INEC by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 17, 2016
onatisi:
and that is what mostly will cost pdp ondo state. Lets even agree that mimiko successfully prevents Jimoh from contesting now,and jegede goes on to win the elections. If the court rules in Jimoh's favour after the elections ,what happens?
lol that's a lose-lose situation both for mimiko and ondo state
But I think jegede is the authentic candidate
Re: Ondo Poll: We Will Accept Jimoh Ibrahim As PDP Candidate If... - INEC by slivertongue: 1:09pm On Oct 17, 2016
its a pity dat d court is about to dash govt house to another jobless fellow
Re: Ondo Poll: We Will Accept Jimoh Ibrahim As PDP Candidate If... - INEC by chccho(m): 2:18pm On Oct 17, 2016
esuLAAROYE:
it is better when Jimoh sell Ondo state to use the money for proper development than when Mimiko sold it to do ritual.

I Laff!!!! U never see ritual yet just let jimoh mistakenly become governor,then u will remember that the devil u know is better than the angel u don't know...
Mimiko might not have done well but jimoh Ibrahim will bury that state alive mark my words...ondo people be warned u can vote for oke,akeredolu,or all the other parties but don't make the mistake to let jimoh win that state,he will erase ondo from the Nigerian map
Re: Ondo Poll: We Will Accept Jimoh Ibrahim As PDP Candidate If... - INEC by awayeyebundle: 3:21pm On Oct 17, 2016
Jimoh Ibrahim is the main authentic PDP flagbearer....Mimiko should stop godfatherism of a things and settle the dispute with Jimoh Ibrahim outside court....He is afraid maybe he will Audit him after becoming Governor of Ondo state..there are in the same PDP why the Auditing?
Re: Ondo Poll: We Will Accept Jimoh Ibrahim As PDP Candidate If... - INEC by awayeyebundle: 3:25pm On Oct 17, 2016
chccho:

I Laff!!!! U never see ritual yet just let jimoh mistakenly become governor,then u will remember that the devil u know is better than the angel u don't know...
Mimiko might not have done well but jimoh Ibrahim will bury that state alive mark my words...ondo people be warned u can vote for oke,akeredolu,or all the other parties but don't make the mistake to let jimoh win that state,he will erase ondo from the Nigerian map
it's stupidity that make someone to reason the way u did that Jimoh Ibrahim will sale the state...He will create jobs and do more than Mimiko why is it that Mimiko is doing godfatherism for Eyitayo Jegede because of Auditing,who knows Eyitayo
Re: Ondo Poll: We Will Accept Jimoh Ibrahim As PDP Candidate If... - INEC by awayeyebundle: 3:33pm On Oct 17, 2016
esthel:
Powers that be in action, planted the seed of discord in pdp to favour akeredolu of apc but you will meet your match in ondo people........we shall troop out en masse to vote olusola oke instead....which state needs this bad manager who will simply put ondo in indebtedness to finance his business interest in sao tome and principe....wooo jimoh o kan waste ara e ni..... u know we are very stubborn...apa omo.
jimoh Ibrahim is already rich he can bring development into Ondo state which Mimiko did'nt bring during his Era,so why castigating him...Ondo people wise up,stop godfatherism of Mimiko.Agagu did'nt do fatherism to him why he's doing it now?....JIMOH IBRAHIM WILL WIN,PDP POWER
Re: Ondo Poll: We Will Accept Jimoh Ibrahim As PDP Candidate If... - INEC by chccho(m): 4:14pm On Oct 17, 2016
awayeyebundle:
it's stupidity that make someone to reason the way u did that Jimoh Ibrahim will sale the state...He will create jobs and do more than Mimiko why is it that Mimiko is doing godfatherism for Eyitayo Jegede because of Auditing,who knows Eyitayo
U r real buffon and a dundee any way I can't blame u after all there's an adage that says "ti aja ba ma sonu,ko ni gbo fere ode" jimoh Ibrahim owes everybody around him salaries in his companies a chronic debtor and a scammist and that is the person u want to come and pay civil servants? I guess u haven't come across any of his staffs in his companies
Re: Ondo Poll: We Will Accept Jimoh Ibrahim As PDP Candidate If... - INEC by chccho(m): 4:16pm On Oct 17, 2016
awayeyebundle:
@lalasticlala come and see o
Re: Ondo Poll: We Will Accept Jimoh Ibrahim As PDP Candidate If... - INEC by esuLAAROYE(m): 4:19pm On Oct 17, 2016
chccho:

Which part of Ondo state are you from?

Then I'd give answers to your trash

I am a Proud ikale guy from Okitipupa Ondo state.
Re: Ondo Poll: We Will Accept Jimoh Ibrahim As PDP Candidate If... - INEC by lailo: 5:21pm On Oct 17, 2016
richidinho:
Confusion... that's what Okon Abang represents

A very corrupt figure in the judiciary, wonder the kind of corruption our muntula president is bragging about that he is fighting
If Justice Abang Okon was d one wu ruled on Wike,Akpabio,Umuna,Okowa,Fayose's elections and nullified it,u would still say he was corrupt but bcs those elections were upheld after several preliminary nullifications,it was victory for democrazy and those judges are saints and are just being victimized.Kwontiniu.
Re: Ondo Poll: We Will Accept Jimoh Ibrahim As PDP Candidate If... - INEC by chccho(m): 9:45pm On Oct 17, 2016
esuLAAROYE:

Which part of Ondo state are you from?

Then I'd give answers to your trash

I am a Proud ikale guy from Okitipupa Ondo state.
No wonder u are the same as jimoh himself.if only u can be honest with yourself then u will face the brutal facts.Can u point to any positive impact jimoh has had in your immediate community? Have u ever wondered y not even one of his filling stations are functional but all abandoned? Have u ever heard his staffs lament?
If u still have reason to support a mad man like jimoh then u need more than deliverance...The truth is bitter but that's what will set u free. U can do your investigations it's free

(1) (2) (Reply)

NASS Set For Showdown With Buhari Over Service Chiefs / General Irabor Asking 50 Generals To Resign Is Good For Young Officers / Enugu Voters Induced With Jollof Rice, Okpa – Ex-minister Frank Nweke Jr.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.