Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

The Other Room And What Baba Might Mean.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Other Room And What Baba Might Mean.... (569 Views)

Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed Dumps APC, Accuses Buhari Of Incompetence, Corruption / Michelle Obama- I Belong To The Kitchen,the Living Room And The Other Room (pix) / "The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Other Room And What Baba Might Mean.... by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 16, 2016
I have laughed, frowned, rolled on the floor, had headache and in fact, I have been disappointed by the reactions of my friends to the President's 'the other room' blunder. I was particularly dazed that the much-loved Muhammadu Buhari, who many of my young friends would have eaten his poo without asking questions could have lost so much support in so little a time! What went wrong?

Believe me, we all have taken the comic blunder at face value without actually asking the very important question, 'what happens in the other room?' Whatever I write about, please pardon my choice of words....if Mr. President can get away with his choice of words on foreign soil, I am certain I can get away with mine in my fatherland!

So, what might actually be happening in the 'other room'?

a. It might be the President's dump-site where he locks people who he loathes or people who do not matter to him or whose opinion hold no water. Of late, he has been trying to send the likes of FFK to their own 'other rooms' which would probably be located in Kuje prison. For Aisha Buhari, her own other room could be one despicable shut-up-and-face-your-business house arrest that can closely imitate Kuje prison on freedom terms. In that case, Madam's outburst will be because she does not want to shut up and look.....she wants to traverse the Nation with affluence like our very own Dame!

b. It might be the President's safe where he keeps the wealth he has so painstakingly hid from the world so he can feign his unbelievable poverty. If he trusts Aisha enough, she would be the custodian and the Accountant and the Overseer in that other room. In that case, Madam's outburst would be because she does not want to just sit over the hidden wealth, she wants to get her hands on the jugular of our economy too...she wants economic powers for herself and those she cooked for during the campaigns!

Whatever happens in that other room that Buhari referred to, I doubt its anything like what you dirty-minded folks imagined....I SERIOUSLY DOUBT THAT BABA CAN STILL GET 'THE OTHER SMALL GUY' UP, TALK LESS OF NEED MAMA IN THAT 'OTHER ROOM' THAT YOU GUYS IMAGINED.
E se pupo....
Re: The Other Room And What Baba Might Mean.... by HQuadreal: 4:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
You mean am.

(1) (Reply)

83 Nigerian Soldiers 'missing In Boko Haram Attack / Ondo Boils, Buhari Promises To Intervene / INEC Reacts To Senate Order: "We Are Ready For Rivers Rerun Election"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.