Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,216 members, 7,815,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. (37820 Views)

Donald Trump And Vladimir Putin Meet In Finland (Photos) / History Is Made As Donald Trump And Kim Jong Un Meet For Their Summit / Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by plaetton: 4:34pm On Oct 18, 2016
greatgolis90:
hypocrite! Trump has no hidden agenda. U can hang Ure self if he eventually wins, coz He'll depot Islamic radicals, secure US border and prove haters like U wrong!

Trump has NO agenda. Period. grin grin

He is simply using his ego to entertain little minded folks.

Now, back to reality. Donald Trump is poised to suffer the most humiliating landslide defeat in American history.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by GooseBaba: 4:42pm On Oct 18, 2016
peterphd:

I'm sure the San Bernardino shootings Wikipedia and this can help you https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rizwan_Farook_and_Tashfeen_Malik

Go and sit down ja re... How about I mention Timothy McVeigh. And use that to condemn all Irish. My friend stop your childish games.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by soludo93(m): 4:53pm On Oct 18, 2016
plaetton:

For your information, the name Trump you see on buildings is a Brand Name that he licenses( probably his only business success). It does not mean that he owns or built the buildings.
When he puts " Trump " on businesses, it doesn't mean that he owns the businesses , you simpleton. undecided

There is nothing good that I seen in Trump that qualifies him to be President of the United States.

Like I earlier stated, you need a help of a psychiatrist. You need a mental overhaul - a brain resetting. To call you a dummy is a direct denigration of innocent illiterates who would love to read but can't. You're one of the frustrated cowards that say Dangote is just a name, the real consortiums are behind the scene - what an embarrassing ignorance.

I hope your level of alliteracy would spare you some shame to read from these sites that confirm Trump as the owner (100%) of Trump organization with his children as the only serving vice presidents.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Trump_Organization

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump

http://www.investopedia.com/updates/donald-trump-companies/

A tour of www.trump.com would liberate you from this vested ignorance. I understand that you're a victim of extreme liberal bias of corrupt media that are just the extension of Washington cabal called political establishment. They are very good at their work, which is creating imbeciles out of innocent people who would have read, researched, got verifiable facts before making any public statement. But like every other victims of CNN, NYTimes etc, you came out with scanty of information and use your terrible background to define other people. Trump net worth according to Forbes' 400 richest people is $3.9 Billion. It takes only a fool to doubt a proof.
Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by benjibabs(m): 4:55pm On Oct 18, 2016
Annalise:

The truth is that many Democrats are admitting they don't like Hillary. But the Evangelican republican Christians don't want to admit and take responsibility for their bad decisions. 4 former presidents have decided NOT to endorse this guy. Including Bush senior and junior .

What decision are you talking about? Evangelical republican Christians did not vote Trump during the primary. But left with the Hillary and Trump, they chose Trump because he promised to uphold religion freedom. If they choose not to vote for Trump, that would translate to them accepting Hillary. As I mentioned earlier, the American election this year is about who they don't want rather than who they want.
Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by peterphd(m): 4:56pm On Oct 18, 2016
plaetton:

He is not contesting to be President.

A point that eludes you.

The beauty of the Democratic system is that it acts, it should always be like a sieve that separates the exceptionally virtuous from the ordinary or villain.

That is essentially what the contest is about.
The application of common sense( not sentiments) is supposed to guide the public to THE better candidate.

So Hillary with her catalog of crimes is fit to be president?

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by peterphd(m): 5:00pm On Oct 18, 2016
mattobas:
You'are an embodiment of what's wrong with the world today. As a black you're sure to love the idea of slavery for yourself. .... What sort of human, not just human but black will spur on a man who is proven to despise his race and he believes in? FREAK!!

Well, despite being black I'm a person that doesn't jump on the bandwagon. I don't want my culture falling apart in the name of multiculturalism and political correctness and if I have to support someone on the other side of the colour divide with the same ideas, I will. I wonder whoever sold you the idea that Hillary gives a_fuck about blacks
Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by peterphd(m): 5:01pm On Oct 18, 2016
plaetton:

Trump has NO agenda. Period. grin grin

He is simply using his ego to entertain little minded folks.

Now, back to reality. Donald Trump is poised to suffer the most humiliating landslide defeat in American history.
When this landslide doesn't happen I hope you can at least pay homage to the earth gods
Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by peterphd(m): 5:02pm On Oct 18, 2016
drnoel:

Down ur throat, with pleasure
Up your dickhole
Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by peterphd(m): 5:06pm On Oct 18, 2016
plaetton:

Lol.
Spoken like an empty vessel.

First rule: Really rich , successful people don't make a lot of noise. You can tell how empty a vessel is by the amount of noise it makes.
How rich is Trump ? His tax returns would tell us, wouldn't it ?

In the exact words of Warren Buffet, if you had given a monkey $14m in 1976, and all the monkey had to do was randomly pick and buy any stocks on the NYSE, that monkey would be richer than Donald Trump today.
Surprise surprise !! grin

Kindly list any successful business that Donald Trump has ever run or is currently running.
Donald operates the equivalent of Ponzi schemes with his real estate investments, that have left many many investors holding the bag over the last several decades.

A man that has been sued 3,500 times by disgruntled and cheated investors is not only a bad businessman, but a cheat that GAMES people and the system.
Now, if that makes him smart in your moral universe, then I guess I won't dispute that.

A man who boats about sexually assaulting women, even married women is Certainly an excellent role model in your morally schizophrenic Christian universe.
He's been sued 3500 times huh? How many times did he Win the cases? Guess you liberals wouldn't be able to identify sexual assault even if you were involved.. Perpetual victims
Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by benjibabs(m): 5:10pm On Oct 18, 2016
plaetton:

No.
I am not a fan of CNN.

And yes, democratic elections are , by their nature , often choices between a rock and hard place, between common sense and emotional sentiments.

Hilary Clinton and Donald Trump are like day and night.
One, with a history, along history of service to the public, an optimist, a uniter and embracer of all, and most importantly, a dogged fighter for the ordinary folk.

The other, a self serving, self-seeking, narcissist, who proudly and boastfully games the ordinary folks, games the system for every personal advantage he can get.

It's a very very clear choice.

Just like Nigeria in 2015, the people , the simple minded ordinary folks are being duped into believing that there is a CHANGE, a heaven waiting for them under a Trump presidency.

What a hopeless delusion.

If there is one thing that the whole world agrees on as per the election, it is that both candidates are flawed. If you really believe that Hillary is the angel that you described above, then I'm convinced you have been deceived by the Clinton controlled media. Try and and google list of Hillary's crime and see what you get.
Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by DanielPop(m): 5:14pm On Oct 18, 2016
Correct. A beer, chilled one if you please. You deserve it!
blueseacats:
I support trump based on his stance on trade, have long wanted a president who can run America like a business rather than consular office.

Let me give an example why Christians support trump in this election, the next president will select the Supreme Court judge to replace Antonine Scalia who was a conservative judge that passed suddenly last year. If democrat is elected they will replace him with a liberal that guarantees that, every liberal agenda that gets to the court will be rubber stamped.

And one of those liberal agendas is to legalize abortion therefore literarilly forcing a prolife Christian to pay taxes which is used to fund abortion that he or she is not in support of.

Donald Trump has given conservatives a hint on his Supreme Court pick and they are Christians .
Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by raphieMontella: 5:19pm On Oct 18, 2016
BlueMagic2:

What has Obama done for Nigeria or Africa lately. Apart from trying to promote his gay agenda.

1. Has Obama even visited Nigeria?

2. Did he not stop buying Nigerian oil, but continues buying oil from Saudi Arabia, which has a very bad human rights records. Women are not even allowed to drive in Saudi Arabia?

3. Did he not champion the removal of Ghadaffi in Libya, now Libya is in shambles.

So tell again, what has the gay Obama done for Africa lately
lol..seems you dont know america sustains nigeria...i laugh at you tho.
Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by plaetton: 5:20pm On Oct 18, 2016
benjibabs:

If there is one thing that the whole world agrees on as per the election, it is that both candidates are flawed. If you really believe that Hillary is the angel that you described above, then I'm convinced you have been deceived by the Clinton controlled media. Try and and google list of Hillary's crime and see what you get.

No one is an Angel, certainly no politician.
Hilary Clinton is certainly no angel, but , like Obama said. I cannot think anyone in the present political arena more qualified and able to be President of the United States than Hilary Clinton.
It's actually embarrassing to ask me to choose between Clinton and Trump. They are not in the same class by any stretch.

Hilary Clinton is the most investigated and politically persecuted person in the United States, yet , despite all the innuendos, there have zero crime attributed to her in her long career in public service.

If you can do us a favor by publishing the list of Hilary Clinton's crimes.
I hope you know the meaning of crime.

And please, stick to FACTS, because I am allergic to innuendos.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 18, 2016
AZeD1:

You should be the one doing the research.
Trump says things people want to hear but are not achieve able in real life and he knows that but he doesn't mind because that's what the people want to hear.

nothing is impossible, believe. vote Donald Trump!!!!
Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by Lucasbalo(m): 5:23pm On Oct 18, 2016
majekdom2:
do former presidents have to endorse him? give me your reasons why you feel they should.
It is an American tradition to endorse the candidate of your party. Tramp is a cancer to the republican cause.
Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by raphieMontella: 5:29pm On Oct 18, 2016
Lucasbalo:
It will be a landslide of note not seen before in American presidential election. He won't even get 40% of the votes. America is too diverse to be championed by an avowed racist and a demagogue. Only three weeks left and we shall see. Hillary can start measuring the drapes on 16th Pennsylvania Avenue now. The ship of victory has left the dock.
they think america is only ''america''..
They dont know america is crucial to ''earth''.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by raphieMontella: 5:30pm On Oct 18, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Tell me where Obama advocates for other children to be gay. Gay people don't bother me as long as they don't impose it on me. I am a married father of three young ladies and a Junior. To each his own. Whatever you do with your life is not my problem as long as my space is not invaded.
thank you..
So long is not a gay-rape...thats their bs...
Each man to his own life...so long as you're not affecting another human's survival.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by benjibabs(m): 5:31pm On Oct 18, 2016
plaetton:

No one is an Angel, certainly no politician.
Hilary Clinton is certainly no angel, but , like Obama said. I cannot think anyone in the present political arena more qualified and able to be President of the United States than Hilary Clinton.
It's actually embarrassing to ask me to choose between Clinton and Trump. They are not in the same class by any stretch.

Hilary Clinton is the most investigated and politically persecuted person in the United States, yet , despite all the innuendos, there have zero crime attributed to her in her long career in public service.

If you can do us a favor by publishing the list of Hilary Clinton's crimes.
I hope you know the meaning of crime.

And please, stick to FACTS, because I am allergic to innuendos.

Funny enough you mentioned Obama, watch this video and see what the same Obama said about Hillary when they were on opposite sides.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IP_0GDcJc4A

Need I say anything more?

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by plaetton: 5:36pm On Oct 18, 2016
benjibabs:

Funny enough you mentioned Obama, watch this video and see what the same Obama said about Hillary when they were on opposite sides.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IP_0GDcJc4A

Need I say anything more?

I wanted you to list Hilary Clinton's crimes, not Obama's primary campaign rhetorics from 2008.
Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by plaetton: 5:41pm On Oct 18, 2016
peterphd:

He's been sued 3500 times huh? How many times did he Win the cases? Guess you liberals wouldn't be able to identify sexual assault even if you were involved.. Perpetual victims

Again , thanks much for proving my point that Donald Trump validates deplorables who think that sexual assault is a liberal conspiracy phrase.

Pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by raphieMontella: 5:42pm On Oct 18, 2016
plaetton:

Isn't it just sadly ironic that where ever you see discrimination and denial of rights, you will see evangelicals cheering on ?
And these are supposed to be the followers of Jesus who supposedly enjoined his followers to love and treat others as they would like to be treated ?

There is nothing more Anti- Christ than evangelical Christianity.
My opinion.
it will hit them like a boomerang in the face...
And they'd start wailing like the israelites in the deserts of old!

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by plaetton: 5:46pm On Oct 18, 2016
peterphd:

Your compulsive use of the word " liberals" betrays the fact that you are obsessed with mere labels than concrete issues.
Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by oyetpel(m): 5:59pm On Oct 18, 2016
plaetton:

Hilary Clinton , even if those allegations are true, defended her marriage, her household and her family as any smart woman should.
I have no doubts that she was ashamed of her husband's infidelity, forgave him ( the Christian thing to do ?), and moved on to strengthen her family.
It was her choice to make, and it took courage and perseverance, thoughtfulness and a forgiving heart , ..qualities that most people wish they had.
Simple.

You that openly support an unrepentant adulterer and boastful sexual predator definitely fall very very short of Hilary Clinton's moral loftiness.
She wasn't afraid, you ediot
Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by lastmessenger: 6:04pm On Oct 18, 2016
Trump will be president
Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by themanderon: 6:05pm On Oct 18, 2016
This election is not about who Americans like most, but who they hate least. The truth is whether Hillary or Trump America and by extension the rest of the world are screwed.
Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by oyetpel(m): 6:12pm On Oct 18, 2016
plaetton:

Not surprised at the disjointed babbles that accompany the support of Trump.
Plebeians, yes , the unthinking masses are always dissatisfied with the political establishment. Part of the reason is that during elections, like we today, plebeians, as unthinking as they are, throw out common sense and vote with their emotions.
Emotions are the last things you need where when choosing a leader.

Now, demagogues like Trump know this, and they whip up and milk every negative emotion they can out of mindless plebeians to offer them the illusion of CHANGE for the better.
Does Nigeria 2015 ring a bell?

Just like Buhari, the plebeians are not asking nor bothering about the lack of concrete vision and Blueprint for change. They are seduced by the carefully molded words, soundbytes and platitudes.
Wailer sighted. We should do a questionnaire here. I think pdo people and Jonathanians are rooting Clinton. Ediot, if pdp had won Jonathan is serving a 2nd term in office, would Dasuki have been caught? Would these stinking corrupt Judges have been arrested? Trump will win and Hilary will go to jail.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by plaetton: 6:19pm On Oct 18, 2016
oyetpel:

Wailer sighted. We should do a questionnaire here. I think pdo people and Jonathanians are rooting Clinton. Ediot, if pdp had won Jonathan is serving a 2nd term in office, would Dasuki have been caught? Would these stinking corrupt Judges have been arrested? Trump will win and Hilary will go to jail.
slowpoke, I am certainly not a defender of Dasuki nor corruption, but if put through the same microscopic lenses, wouldn't APC bigwigs be rotting in the same jail as Dasuki ?
Hypocrisy is what makes my stomach turn.

Which of these judges have charged to court for a crime?

You and Donald Trump obviously do not understand the essence of democracy.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by plaetton: 6:21pm On Oct 18, 2016
oyetpel:

She wasn't afraid, you ediot

Lol.
One thing I have noticed about empty heads:
They are always always too eager to stand out like a sore thumb.
Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by peterphd(m): 6:31pm On Oct 18, 2016
plaetton:

Again , thanks much for proving my point that Donald Trump validates deplorables who think that sexual assault is a liberal conspiracy phrase.

Pathetic.
Hahahaha... Deplorables huh? stunting like your liberal victim, establishment 'go grrl' Hillary Clinton. If sexual assault these days is not a case of feminists and useless liberals witch hunting men, why is ched Evans the footballer who spent years in jail out now? Why was his conviction overturned with feminists still foaming at the mouth?
Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by plaetton: 6:40pm On Oct 18, 2016
peterphd:

Hahahaha... If sexual assault these days is not a case of feminists and useless liberals witch hunting men..

Bingo!! shocked
There you are.

You are definitely way out of my league, infact, way out of my moral universe.

My case is proven again, and again.

Need I say more ?
What more could I possibly say ?

undecided

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by ycat: 6:46pm On Oct 18, 2016
@ you bunch of wastrels plaetton, silastemplar, GooseBaba & latsy. I expect evil to fight back, and it doesn't matter how ridiculous you robots sound, you will still think it's ok. When you have failed in life with no route to make headway in sight coupled with being programmed, you will behave as the goats you are. You psychopaths are just true to yourselves, but good will always Trump evil, guaranteed! You are a group of people whose brains have been removed and replaced with sand. You are factory raised walking empty shells who can't remember your names. Only two groups of people support Hillary, the cabal and the brainwashed who have lost every sense of reasoning and can't think to save your lives. You assplugs are the latter. You are lazyass bumking who would rather get a dehumanizing and suppressing handouts than a paycheck with dignity. You worthless demons would rather kill than save lives. Your souls have already been sold to the devil and that's why you can't see or hear but which you have been programmed. You have made it clear that your lives ain't worth a thing to you, so stay in your dumb corner and see how you succeed in brainwashing others with your bizarre point of view like devil possessed animals that you are.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by Octaves(m): 6:47pm On Oct 18, 2016
of you support Hillary, you are either dumb or demonic. period

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Biden Freezes Billions Of Dollars In Afghan Reserves / OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated / Russia-ukraine Crisis: Putin Ready To Negotiate Directly With Ukraine's Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.