Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,464 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

5 Photos That Proves Hausa/fulani Girls Are Prettier Than Igbo Girls - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Photos That Proves Hausa/fulani Girls Are Prettier Than Igbo Girls (17079 Views)

Bobrisky Looks Prettier Than Ever As He Flaunts New Boobs In New Photos / I Am Prettier Than 70% Nigerian Girls – Bobrisky Claim / My Friend Claims His Girlfriend Is Prettier Than Regina Daniels-what's Your Say? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Photos That Proves Hausa/fulani Girls Are Prettier Than Igbo Girls by jobnation(f): 5:20pm On Oct 16, 2016
Dear Nigerians we all know the Igbo and fulani girls are the most beautiful in Nigeria. I have travelled down to the South East, South West, and South South and Igbo girls beauty is undisputed in the Southern part of Nigeria. Most of them are light skinned. Now wonder I want one as a third wife.
THE PROBLEM
Fulani girls of the Northern part of Nigeria are also beautiful. Most of them dress without makeup. They are tall, light skinned and have everything you want in a woman.
i'am confuse, i just can't figure the prettiest. the are all damn pretty. who do u think is the prettiest?
SEE MORE: http://pinggin.com/5-photos-proves-hausafulani-girls-prettier-igbo/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Photos That Proves Hausa/fulani Girls Are Prettier Than Igbo Girls by jobnation(f): 5:21pm On Oct 16, 2016
and no 5

2 Likes

Re: 5 Photos That Proves Hausa/fulani Girls Are Prettier Than Igbo Girls by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 16, 2016
No be small thing grin
Re: 5 Photos That Proves Hausa/fulani Girls Are Prettier Than Igbo Girls by jobnation(f): 5:28pm On Oct 16, 2016
Jibril659:
No be small thing grin
wetin dey yarn naw? cheesy
Re: 5 Photos That Proves Hausa/fulani Girls Are Prettier Than Igbo Girls by richieadams(m): 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2016
I doubts

1 Like

Re: 5 Photos That Proves Hausa/fulani Girls Are Prettier Than Igbo Girls by DumaEmpire(m): 5:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
tot u said hausa galz are prettier wit no makeup angry

2 Likes

Re: 5 Photos That Proves Hausa/fulani Girls Are Prettier Than Igbo Girls by jobnation(f): 5:33pm On Oct 16, 2016
I'm even thinking of relocating either to hausa or igbo land smiley
see raw beauty, omg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Photos That Proves Hausa/fulani Girls Are Prettier Than Igbo Girls by jobnation(f): 5:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
richieadams:
I doubts
bro, its obvious. open your eyes and see wella
Re: 5 Photos That Proves Hausa/fulani Girls Are Prettier Than Igbo Girls by chimavalentine(m): 5:36pm On Oct 16, 2016
mcheeeeew
Re: 5 Photos That Proves Hausa/fulani Girls Are Prettier Than Igbo Girls by jobnation(f): 5:36pm On Oct 16, 2016
DumaEmpire:
tot u said hausa galz are prettier wit no makeup angry
even with no makeups, they still slay. that's why i love hausa babes

1 Like

Re: 5 Photos That Proves Hausa/fulani Girls Are Prettier Than Igbo Girls by TwoBottles: 5:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
#TeamIgbogirls

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Photos That Proves Hausa/fulani Girls Are Prettier Than Igbo Girls by jobnation(f): 5:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
chimavalentine:
mcheeeeew
biko wetin nah? abi u dey jealous ne?
Re: 5 Photos That Proves Hausa/fulani Girls Are Prettier Than Igbo Girls by jobnation(f): 5:48pm On Oct 16, 2016
TwoBottles:
#TeamIgbogirls
naso

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Photos That Proves Hausa/fulani Girls Are Prettier Than Igbo Girls by jobnation(f): 5:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
MY PROBLEM WITH IGBO GIRLS
*they too love money
*some of them are too fat (orobo) grin

MY PROBLEM WITH HAUSA GIRLS
*they too lie small small grin
*they are taller than me

1 Like

Re: 5 Photos That Proves Hausa/fulani Girls Are Prettier Than Igbo Girls by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
jobnation:

Show us their pictures without makeup. Thank you!
Re: 5 Photos That Proves Hausa/fulani Girls Are Prettier Than Igbo Girls by DumaEmpire(m): 6:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
Whrz d evidence or...
jobnation:

Re: 5 Photos That Proves Hausa/fulani Girls Are Prettier Than Igbo Girls by mars123(m): 7:17pm On Oct 16, 2016
when I tire pass na when one foreign model reach out to ask for loc of fulani settlement... shocked
Re: 5 Photos That Proves Hausa/fulani Girls Are Prettier Than Igbo Girls by jobnation(f): 7:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
webkwin:

Show us their pictures without makeup. Thank you!
i'd advice u to go to the north and c 4 yourself thanks

1 Like

Re: 5 Photos That Proves Hausa/fulani Girls Are Prettier Than Igbo Girls by jobnation(f): 7:48pm On Oct 16, 2016
mars123:
when I tire pass na when one foreign model reach out to ask for loc of fulani settlement... shocked
wink cheesy
Re: 5 Photos That Proves Hausa/fulani Girls Are Prettier Than Igbo Girls by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 16, 2016
jobnation:

i'd advice u to go to the north and c 4 yourself thanks

POST THEIR PICTURES!!!!

You were one of those lamenting on the Yoruba thread about makeup even when there are countless pix of ladies with no hair, no makeup and no filter.
You are filled with envy, that's all. Until you post their unaltered pix, una no reach. Bye!

3 Likes

Re: 5 Photos That Proves Hausa/fulani Girls Are Prettier Than Igbo Girls by jobnation(f): 7:55pm On Oct 16, 2016
Yoruba girls, i am sorry 4 not listing u here.. you need to improve yourself first. cool
don't bleach your face, be original okay?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Photos That Proves Hausa/fulani Girls Are Prettier Than Igbo Girls by jobnation(f): 8:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
webkwin:

POST THEIR PICTURES!!!!

You were one of those lamenting on the Yoruba thread about makeup even when there are countless pix of ladies with no hair, no makeup and no filter.
You are filled with envy, that's all. Until you post their unaltered pix, una no reach. Bye!
i am not envying. it's just an opinion ok?
i am neither HAUSA NOR IGBO, just saying the true facts. Our so call yoruba babes are destroying there beauty with bleaching, and it stinks! cry

3 Likes

Re: 5 Photos That Proves Hausa/fulani Girls Are Prettier Than Igbo Girls by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 16, 2016
jobnation:
Yoruba girls, i am sorry 4 not listing u here.. you need to improve yourself first. cool
don't bleach your face, be original okay?

Insecurity made u rant on my thread then run back to create a thread calling ur women natural beauties yet you can't produce a pic of a truly pretty woman with no filter, no hair or even no makeup.

May God help u address ur insecurities. Night bro.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Photos That Proves Hausa/fulani Girls Are Prettier Than Igbo Girls by Garshyzee(m): 8:05pm On Oct 16, 2016
Hausa fulani girls are pretty sha...
Re: 5 Photos That Proves Hausa/fulani Girls Are Prettier Than Igbo Girls by jobnation(f): 8:13pm On Oct 16, 2016
webkwin:

Insecurity made u rant on the Yoruba thread then run back to create a thread calling ur women natural beauties yet you can't produce a pic of a truly pretty woman with no filter, no hair or even no makeup.

May God help u address ur insecurities. Night bro.
and it may amaze you to know that I'm from Edo state. confirm yoruba!
i am proud of that, but i need 2 say the truth. Nigeria is one, i can't support yoruba when i know it's not right. understood?

3 Likes

Re: 5 Photos That Proves Hausa/fulani Girls Are Prettier Than Igbo Girls by jobnation(f): 8:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
Garshyzee:
Hausa fulani girls are pretty sha...
ok
Re: 5 Photos That Proves Hausa/fulani Girls Are Prettier Than Igbo Girls by yedidiah(m): 8:20pm On Oct 16, 2016
Fulano girls pretty but Hausa girls....not so; except those of mixed race. Hausa-Arab
Re: 5 Photos That Proves Hausa/fulani Girls Are Prettier Than Igbo Girls by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 16, 2016
Op yhu wan cos fight for here ba? Oya Bature

Re: 5 Photos That Proves Hausa/fulani Girls Are Prettier Than Igbo Girls by DozieInc(m): 10:10pm On Oct 16, 2016
Re: 5 Photos That Proves Hausa/fulani Girls Are Prettier Than Igbo Girls by DozieInc(m): 10:30pm On Oct 16, 2016
Naija girls always pretty

1 Like

Re: 5 Photos That Proves Hausa/fulani Girls Are Prettier Than Igbo Girls by mikool007(m): 10:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
y bother wen dey'll still end up in the other room grin
Re: 5 Photos That Proves Hausa/fulani Girls Are Prettier Than Igbo Girls by jobnation(f): 11:40pm On Oct 16, 2016
mikool007:
y bother wen dey'll still end up in the other room grin
in PMB voice abi grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Reports Of My Arrest By DSS Is not true" - 2face reacts / Jide Kosoko (Yoruba Movie Star) In Street Fight / I Am Not Married Yet - Nkiru Sylvanus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.