Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

IOS Gaming Beats Android Hands Down. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / IOS Gaming Beats Android Hands Down. (2504 Views)

Iphone 12’s Leaked Benchmark Scores Show That It Beats The Galaxy S20 Hands Down / Xiaomi Has A New Phone, And It Is Transparent And Beats The Iphone X Hands Down / 10 Reasons Why Iphone Beats Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IOS Gaming Beats Android Hands Down. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 16, 2016
I'm here again. All haters should please park well for non haters to appreciate my post. I'm not a phone engineer/or vendor. I'm just a guy named stupidity that loves and appreciate good gadgets.

I created a thread few days back about my new found bae ''iphone 6s plus'', some called me a liar, some wanted pishures, some were just pained for reasons best known to them.

Okay, I don't only access the internet, play music, watch videos, and snap pictures with my gadgets, I also play high end games with it. after all these years of flirting with android phones, changing from one flagship to another, I have finally come to realize android is like a cripple on a wheel chair compared to IOS which is usian bolt in terms of operations. Hardware and software-wise, android still can't compare IOS. Forget rooting and tweaking your Android. IOS can be jailbroken and tweaked to your taste also. But I ain't jailbreaking my device.(I lost like 5 high end devices to rooting, got bricked and useless) I ain't trying that shlt with this bae.

I loved/love android I nor go lie. But tasting the juicy pvssy of this i6s plus has reduced the love I had for android to mere likeness. The GPU inside this bae(i6s+) is a killer, adreno 530 of s7 edge can't match the graphics processing skills of apples GPU.

Now to all mobile game lovers. To tell you the honest truth, my samsung galaxy s7 edge is way behind i6s plus when it comes to gaming. S7 edge has 534 ppi display density, which is way more than i6s plus but i6splus shows more graphic detail when gaming, Faster in booting and loading up games, runs smoother, and feels console like than the s7 edge. I read somewhere about apples ''metal'' API (application programming interface) that makes gaming on apples phones feels and looks more console-like. I also read about samsungs "vulkan" API on the s7 edge but it still doesn't match apples API.

Have a feel of modern combat 5, asphalt 8 or dead trigger 2 on i6s plus and do same on s6 or s7 edge if you lay your fingers on one. You will testify to what I'm saying.

so that's it. If you still come here to call me a liar just because tecno and infinix has infected your brain, na you know. For the records I did not even list all my used gadgets in the previous thread. currently I'm using an i6s+, blackberry passport and a Nokia torch light phone (and some other used phones lying around where I can't remember) Blackberry passport + "evernote" installed is my side bae mini PC. I hardly make use of my laptop lately. Someone on my other thread was like if truly I love devices and can afford it, why didn't I go for i7. I know of i7, but make I flex this i6s plus first before I move on to i7 in maybe two to three months time. I sold my s7edge to a colleague at my office 2days ago. Android still dey learn Abeg.

To all the haters that will call for my head or call me liar, please get up from where you sitting or lying down, head straight to a wall and headbutt it hard make e pain you.

If e nor pain you reach, stroll out of your abode and beg someone on the street to help pluck out your eye balls for you not to see this thread.

2 Likes

Re: IOS Gaming Beats Android Hands Down. by tdf561: 7:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
Meanwhile For latest tech news information reviews on latest an futuristic tech new visit.

https://etech9ja..com
Re: IOS Gaming Beats Android Hands Down. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 16, 2016
@op, glad u can testify this. When we tell them they will call us iSheep. From someone who has used lots of Android flagships (samsung, lg and htc) I can testify the experience on iphones is much better. Though there are areas where android phones thrive but when it comes to raw performance, hmmm I will stop here before some people roast me.

And when it comes to gaming, even though samsung flagships like s7 edge pack lots of raw power, they are not the best when it comes to gaming... They just cant maintain a high framerate consistently. There are other Android phones that perform better than the s7 when it comes to gaming. Oh and samsung flagships suck at multitasking.

1 Like

Re: IOS Gaming Beats Android Hands Down. by LeonMacJames(m): 7:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
And so

1 Like

Re: IOS Gaming Beats Android Hands Down. by Romancer(m): 8:33pm On Oct 16, 2016
@op I agree with you no doubt.
am currently using the one m8 I no get one single game on top, my reason is simple,gaming is not meant for mobile devices if u want to play game, get a console or a PC. I have a PC so I don't use my m8 for playing games.
the reason is always glaring and simple for all to see why iOS is better than Android in terms of performance Android phones are many out there with different screen sizes and internal components, this has been hard on developers producing anything for Android whereas apple has one unified device I phone 6 and 7...ip4,ip5 are shyte held them recently they were horribly slow and disgusting I never considered apple products...let's be honest, Samsung is shyte when it comes to performance because of their heavy ui. my m8 still flies despite I upgraded to 6.0 and disable 2 CPU cores out of 4.

4 Likes

Re: IOS Gaming Beats Android Hands Down. by nurey(m): 8:35pm On Oct 16, 2016
since its a lying contest
i am testing GTA 8 on my samsung note 8
need for speed most cheated on my HTC M16
Asphalt 10 spread lies on my Motorola droid AK47 with android 8.0 Naughty liar

13 Likes

Re: IOS Gaming Beats Android Hands Down. by Flashh: 9:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
"Stupidity" is when a broke boy derives joy lying, then comes to a faceless forum to talk about the phones he has never make use of; but in reality, he can never afford the batteries of those phones.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: IOS Gaming Beats Android Hands Down. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 16, 2016
stupidity:
I'm here again. All haters should please park well for non haters to appreciate my post. I'm not a phone engineer/or vendor. I'm just a guy named stupidity that loves and appreciate good gadgets.

I created a thread few days back about my new found bae ''iphone 6s plus'', some called me a liar, some wanted pishures, some were just pained for reasons best known to them.

Okay, I don't only access the internet, play music, watch videos, and snap pictures with my gadgets, I also play high end games with it. after all these years of flirting with android phones, changing from one flagship to another, I have finally come to realize android is like a cripple on a wheel chair compared to IOS which is usian bolt in terms of operations. Hardware and software-wise, android still can't compare IOS. Forget rooting and tweaking your Android. IOS can be jailbroken and tweaked to your taste also. But I ain't jailbreaking my device.(I lost like 5 high end devices to rooting, got bricked and useless) I ain't trying that shlt with this bae.

I loved/love android I nor go lie. But tasting the juicy pvssy of this i6s plus has reduced the love I had for android to mere likeness. The GPU inside this bae(i6s+) is a killer, adreno 530 of s7 edge can't match the graphics processing skills of apples GPU.

Now to all mobile game lovers. To tell you the honest truth, my samsung galaxy s7 edge is way behind i6s plus when it comes to gaming. S7 edge has 534 ppi display density, which is way more than i6s plus but i6splus shows more graphic detail when gaming, Faster in booting and loading up games, runs smoother, and feels console like than the s7 edge. I read somewhere about apples ''metal'' API (application programming interface) that makes gaming on apples phones feels and looks more console-like. I also read about samsungs "vulkan" API on the s7 edge but it still doesn't match apples API.

Have a feel of modern combat 5, asphalt 8 or dead trigger 2 on i6s plus and do same on s6 or s7 edge if you lay your fingers on one. You will testify to what I'm saying.

so that's it. If you still come here to call me a liar just because tecno and infinix has infected your brain, na you know. For the records I did not even list all my used gadgets in the previous thread. currently I'm using an i6s+, blackberry passport and a Nokia torch light phone (and some other used phones lying around where I can't remember) Blackberry passport + "evernote" installed is my side bae mini PC. I hardly make use of my laptop lately. Someone on my other thread was like if truly I love devices and can afford it, why didn't I go for i7. I know of i7, but make I flex this i6s plus first before I move on to i7 in maybe two to three months time. I sold my s7edge to a colleague at my office 2days ago. Android still dey learn Abeg.

To all the haters that will call for my head or call me liar, please get up from where you sitting or lying down, head straight to a wall and headbutt it hard make e pain you.

If e nor pain you reach, stroll out of your abode and beg someone on the street to help pluck out your eye balls for you not to see this thread.
vulkan can't be taken advantage of until 7.0 or 7.1 nougat update.but gaming is one place were android loses to iOS not because of better optimization(no big diff BTW playing a smooth and playing a very smooth game if not PC would be the most popular gaming device not consoles like ps4) but bcoz they get some top games first like for now jade empire,ember and eisenhorn xenos are on iOS now but won't come to android until a future unknown date
Re: IOS Gaming Beats Android Hands Down. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 16, 2016
Flashh:
"Stupidity" is when a broke boy derives joys lying, then comes to a faceless forum to talk about the phones he has never make use of; but in reality, he can never afford the batteries of those phones.
yimu. I know your kind will surface here

1 Like

Re: IOS Gaming Beats Android Hands Down. by Flashh: 9:20pm On Oct 16, 2016
stupidity:
yimu. I know your kind will surface here
https://www.nairaland.com/3403792/ios-kills-all-other-os

I like the way you constructed lies in that thread. But tell that to the kids.

8 Likes

Re: IOS Gaming Beats Android Hands Down. by Alfred234(m): 10:07pm On Oct 16, 2016
Windows phones have the best Ram performance abeg.. Played Asphalt 8, 6 guns and other heavy games on a 512mb Ram phone

1 Like

Re: IOS Gaming Beats Android Hands Down. by mikool007(m): 10:52pm On Oct 16, 2016
you are jobless oo, all this note because of game my broda i weep for youuu!! embarassed

2 Likes

Re: IOS Gaming Beats Android Hands Down. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 16, 2016
Flashh:

https://www.nairaland.com/3403792/ios-kills-all-other-os

I like the way you constructed lies in that thread. But tell that to the kids.
you can now go up there and eat the pictures you yearn for.

tecno fan boy#

1 Like

Re: IOS Gaming Beats Android Hands Down. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
mikool007:
you are jobless oo, all this note because of game my broda i weep for youuu!! embarassed
bros if I say make I sit down dey reason this country I nor go fit reason am finish.

once in a while I play around with my phone.

and ayam not jobless o, 5.30 tomorrow morning I don comot dey go office.

1 Like

Re: IOS Gaming Beats Android Hands Down. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
Re: IOS Gaming Beats Android Hands Down. by Flashh: 11:07pm On Oct 16, 2016
stupidity:
you can now go up there and eat the pictures you yearn for.

tecno fan boy#
I laugh at your stupidity, boy. grin

Someone once borrowed my phone to do exactly same thing you did.

10 Likes

Re: IOS Gaming Beats Android Hands Down. by jmichlins(m): 11:22pm On Oct 16, 2016
stupidity:

I still dey your tail dey beg make you find any of the used phone help me with one. All fingers no equal and if it please you please give me any of your used phones
Re: IOS Gaming Beats Android Hands Down. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
jmichlins:
I still dey your tail dey beg make you find any of the used phone help me with one. All fingers no equal and if it please you please give me any of your used phones
drop you contact, I will give you a call. I can't access the gmail I used in opening nairaland.
Re: IOS Gaming Beats Android Hands Down. by jmichlins(m): 11:35pm On Oct 16, 2016
stupidity:
drop you contact, I will give you a call. I can't access the gmail I used in opening nairaland.
07032446904. My number is switched off cause of battery but you can whatsapp me now
Re: IOS Gaming Beats Android Hands Down. by Chipappii(m): 12:04am On Oct 17, 2016
stupidity:

Oga abeg dash me one nah as hunger no gree me see phone buy

On the real. I love iPhone to the death. Speed and design. Mehn.
I wonder wen i can be able to lay my hands on an iPhone 5 again..
Re: IOS Gaming Beats Android Hands Down. by d33types: 2:05am On Oct 17, 2016
It has never been a competition. IOS is king of mobile gaming

1 Like

Re: IOS Gaming Beats Android Hands Down. by henryobinna(m): 3:59am On Oct 17, 2016
I don't own an iPhone or iPad but I've handled the iPhone 6 and played a couple games on it. particularly Asphalt 8 airborne and Mortal Kombat X. well, the gaming experience wasn't bad as per performance but in graphics? I don't know where you go that details from as I didn't notice much difference between the Asphalt 8 airborne played on iOS and the one Android.
Re: IOS Gaming Beats Android Hands Down. by driand(m): 5:58am On Oct 17, 2016
stupidity:

I doubt that phone can compare to the HTC ONE M8 when the m8 unleashed, bro seriously android OS don't seem to be perfect due to so many OEMs but in reality when you considered the specs, you'll understand what I mean.. . Currently my m8 runs on Android vipers 6.0.1 and a custom kernel.. overclocked at 2.5ghz and skynet rising alpha 7.8 mod installed, got a friend who's also a mobile gaming addict, uses s7 edge + i6s my phone is a wonder to him grin truth is, not even iPhone 7 can stand my phone when it comes to performance.. So in summary android in the right hands kills ios

6 Likes

Re: IOS Gaming Beats Android Hands Down. by Nobody: 6:24am On Oct 17, 2016
driand:
I doubt that phone can compare to the HTC ONE M8 when the m8 unleashed, bro seriously android OS don't seem to be perfect due to so many OEMs but in reality when you considered the specs, you'll understand what I mean.. . Currently my m8 runs on Android vipers 6.0.1 and a custom kernel.. overclocked at 2.5ghz and skynet rising alpha 7.8 mod installed, got a friend who's also a mobile gaming addict, uses s7 edge + i6s my phone is a wonder to him grin truth is, not even iPhone 7 can stand my phone when it comes to performance.. So in summary android in the right hands kills ios
lol. Bros I doubt this. the specs of your device seems powerful though. but mentioning the alpha i7 is laughable. I never touch i7 shar, I nor go lie. There's no android device that can out perform i6s plus. the note7 was crowned the best of all android but i6s plus still out shined it in performance not to talk of what the i7 will do to it.
Re: IOS Gaming Beats Android Hands Down. by Nobody: 6:29am On Oct 17, 2016
Flashh:

I laugh at your stupidity, boy. grin

Someone once borrowed my phone to do exactly same thing you did.
na you know o. I'm done quoting you. na bad belle dey purge you so. read the last two paragraph of my post and do exactly what it says. na waten fit you be that. you need flash bad belle from your system.
Re: IOS Gaming Beats Android Hands Down. by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 17, 2016
stupidity:
lol. Bros I doubt this. the specs of your device seems powerful though. but mentioning the alpha i7 is laughable. I never touch i7 shar, I nor go lie. There's no android device that can out perform i6s plus. the note7 was crowned the best of all android but i6s plus still out shined it in performance not to talk of what the i7 will do to it.
its the best all round android device not the best at gaming.try the mi5 and mi5s or huawei p9(weaker GPU but it can maintain its fps for longer than any phone with heavy gaming bcoz the soc hardly throttles)
Re: IOS Gaming Beats Android Hands Down. by jmichlins(m): 9:48am On Oct 17, 2016
stupidity:
please boss I still dey wait your holla. Good morning
Re: IOS Gaming Beats Android Hands Down. by abogjohn(m): 11:06am On Oct 17, 2016
Lol.. If I see comment like this. I just know some guys don't know anything about smartphones gaming... And IPhone will always perform better in gaming than any Android phone out there not because it has better hardware but because it is easy to develop a game for IOS than Android. The only reason is because, for example IPhone 6. Over 70 million iPhone 6 uses same hardware configuration.. But in Android case it is not so... Before Gameloft will develop game that will be fully compatible wth Helio X25, snapdragon 821, Exynos 8892 it takes alot of time and hardwork. But in IPhone case they will just develop game base on one hardware configuration.. It is easy to optimize it to any level... Optimization in Helio X25 games might not work well with Snapdragon 821. I hope you guys understand what am saying..

6 Likes

Re: IOS Gaming Beats Android Hands Down. by donhils: 11:39am On Oct 17, 2016
Pls how long are we gonna see these rants about how ios beats android from this same stupidity guy?
Is not as if recession is not also affecting those using Iphones.
Re: IOS Gaming Beats Android Hands Down. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 17, 2016
donhils:
Pls how long are we gonna see these rants about how ios beats android from this same stupidity guy?
Is not as if recession is not also affecting those using Iphones.
lol. There's no recession in my home. Inside my house 1 dollar equals 50kobo, bag of rice sells for 2500 and fuel sells for 30naira a liter.

2 Likes

Re: IOS Gaming Beats Android Hands Down. by driand(m): 7:43pm On Oct 17, 2016
stupidity:
I don't stay in Lagos, I could have been easier for you to believe,,, truth is android is complicated, but in the right hands it's awesome

(1) (2) (Reply)

Airtel 4G Users Can Now Get Free 4GB Data, 25% Data Bonus And 4GB Data / Independence Day: MTN Is Giving Its Customers 200% Bonus On All Data Plans / Can Your Phone Do This? Let's See!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.