Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Davido Covers Latest Issue Of Thisday Style Mag. With African Touch By TY Bello - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Covers Latest Issue Of Thisday Style Mag. With African Touch By TY Bello (884 Views)

TY Bello Celebrates Her 40th Birthday. Stuns On The Cover Of ThisDay Style / Dija, Rahama Sadau & Salma Phillips Cover Thisday Style Magazine's Latest Issue / #BBNaija: Efe Covers ThisDay Style Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Covers Latest Issue Of Thisday Style Mag. With African Touch By TY Bello by chie8: 8:44pm On Oct 16, 2016
Perfect timing, perfect photos, perfect personality. Who is best to be featured by This day Style Magazine but Davido!The photos were shot by TY Bello.

Ok, basically, I think Bello is a life giver through photography, she sure know which angle or bottom to use at the right time and if you would agree with me, I haven't seen Davido come this through in any of his released photos.

I like the robotic kind of expression and the infusion of African vibe in it - the painting on the ladie's hands. 

Imagine if these where pre-wedding photos - the bomb!

Now before the shoot itself, Bello released a video of her and Davido, this suit looked like, maybe he is going to change it into something else, then the next he was being sprayed with different colours of paint, studio play I said, but this defiled my thought, so now I want a multicoloured suit too.

Re: Davido Covers Latest Issue Of Thisday Style Mag. With African Touch By TY Bello by chie8: 8:51pm On Oct 16, 2016
More

Re: Davido Covers Latest Issue Of Thisday Style Mag. With African Touch By TY Bello by veekid(m): 8:54pm On Oct 16, 2016
Awesome
Re: Davido Covers Latest Issue Of Thisday Style Mag. With African Touch By TY Bello by SammieLowkey(m): 8:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
Mhen.. This TY Bello is a bunch of talent! OBO I sight you..keep slaying!

The 1st pic woulda been perfect 4 'Son of Mercy' album cover tho
Re: Davido Covers Latest Issue Of Thisday Style Mag. With African Touch By TY Bello by SammieLowkey(m): 9:07pm On Oct 16, 2016
OP na wa 4 you oo. You said 'more' and still posted the same photos! angry

We know say u just wan be FTC grin
Re: Davido Covers Latest Issue Of Thisday Style Mag. With African Touch By TY Bello by ezechueze(m): 9:44pm On Oct 16, 2016
OK
Re: Davido Covers Latest Issue Of Thisday Style Mag. With African Touch By TY Bello by sexyglow(f): 9:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
Nice pictures but why so many rings on? Doesn't look descent

(1) (Reply)

Bill Gates Admits His Children Won’t Get A Penny From His £70billion Fortune / Falz The Bahd Guy: 10 Things You Should Know About The Nigerian Rapper / Watch Rita Ora Dancing To Tekno’s ‘pana’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.