Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

What Does Trump Hope To Achieve By Calling The Election "Rigged"? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / What Does Trump Hope To Achieve By Calling The Election "Rigged"? (5025 Views)

How Does Trump's Attack Favour Putin? / What Does Trump's Impeachment Mean, And What Happens Next? / Does Trump Statement Mean Mr President Is Not Sensible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does Trump Hope To Achieve By Calling The Election "Rigged"? by socialmediaman: 11:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
I think by calling the election "rigged", Trump hopes to 1. energize his supporters to go out and vote, while at the same time reducing the momentum on Clinton and Bernie supporters whom he believes will slow down their enthusiasm to vote if they think the election will go in their favor. 2. Get a soft landing and continue his political movement should he lose the election.

This may however achieve the exact opposite effect if my political assumption is correct.

What do you guys think?

2 Likes

Re: What Does Trump Hope To Achieve By Calling The Election "Rigged"? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 17, 2016
socialmediaman:
I think by calling the election "rigged", Trump hopes to 1. energize his supporters to go out and vote, while at the same time reducing the momentum on Clinton and Bernie and supporters whom he believes will slow down their if they think the election will go in their favor. 2. Get a soft landing and continue his political movement should he lose the election.

This may however achieve the exact opposite effect if my political assumption is correct.

What do you guys think?

Its a strategy. Not sure if it would work but here is what one of his campaign guys has to say
Pics related.

Re: What Does Trump Hope To Achieve By Calling The Election "Rigged"? by ycat: 5:27pm On Oct 17, 2016
Trump wants people to pay attention to what is going on around the polls. We all have heard about election rigging in the past, and with democratic party desperation and precedents of even "auctioning ballot boxes" and having entire poll with significant republicans and independents population areas recording zero while democrats took 100% votes in the past, the least Trump can do is to remind people what democrats are capable of doing.
Re: What Does Trump Hope To Achieve By Calling The Election "Rigged"? by Lucasbalo(m): 2:20am On Oct 18, 2016
socialmediaman:
I think by calling the election "rigged", Trump hopes to 1. energize his supporters to go out and vote, while at the same time reducing the momentum on Clinton and Bernie and supporters whom he believes will slow down their if they think the election will go in their favor. 2. Get a soft landing and continue his political movement should he lose the election.

What do you guys think?
The racist and demagogic scam artist know that this election is over. That's why he's crying about rigging. States control elections in America not Federal government. He will lose worse than Herbert Hoover did to Roosevelt in 1932 during the Great Depression. That's why the republican money bags like the Koch Brothers, Sheldon Anderson are not funding his campaign. They are using their money to help republican senators and House members running for reelection. Anyone that think the misorgynistic piece of garbage will win on November 8 is dreaming. America is too diverse to elect an avowed racist and a misorgynistic con man as president. The leaders of the Republican Party are having buyers remorse now because the charlatan is bringing the whole party down.

1 Like

Re: What Does Trump Hope To Achieve By Calling The Election "Rigged"? by mojeer678: 9:06pm On Oct 18, 2016
ycat:
Trump wants people to pay attention to what is going on around the polls. We all have heard about election rigging in the past, and with democratic party desperation and precedents of even "auctioning ballot boxes" and having entire poll with significant republicans and independents population areas recording zero while democrats took 100% votes in the past, the least Trump can do is to remind people what democrats are capable of doing.

Exactly and on point!!!

ALL TRUMP SUPPORTERS WEAR RED AND CLEAR PRINT SAYING YOU ARE FOR TRUMP

Spread the word. It has to be visual. Wear red for Trump. And you should wear clear print, even if it is hand written on paper, "TRUMP", - or the scamming media will twist it. They probably won't report it at all. MARK MY WORD: THIS IS WHAT THEY WILL SAY: "TRUMP DID BETTER THAN EXPECTED, BUT HILLARY WON BY A HAIR.

The election WILL be stolen if they can do it. AND THE LINE WILL BE: TRUMP DID BETTER THAN EXPECTED BUT HILLARY WON BY A HAIR.

THEY WILL SAY: TRUMP DID GREAT, AND LOST. BETTER THAN EXPECTED AND LOST
That is how mind control programming works: Say someone did good and lost anyway, the compliment in contrast with the loss turns people's brains off, BE READY FOR IT IT WILL HAPPEN.

That is how mind control programming works: Say someone did good and lost anyway, the compliment in contrast with the loss turns people's brains off, BE READY FOR IT IT WILL HAPPEN.

That is how mind control programming works: Say someone did good and lost anyway, the compliment in contrast with the loss turns people's brains off, BE READY FOR IT IT WILL HAPPEN BECAUSE THEY ARE THE MASTERS OF THIS AND THEY WILL DO IT ALL THE WHILE TRUMP TOOK IT BY 85 PERCENT OR MORE.

The polls saying the race is close are LIES, a setup for a stolen election.

It is obvious the GOP is fraudulent
All you have to do is see how they treat their voter base over Trump. That is how much they serve the elite, rather than the American people. If the Republican party actually cared about the people, they'd be studying Trump to see what the American people want, and then try to do it. That is what a democratic republic is supposed to do. We already knew the Democrat party was pure fraud, but to see just how big the monster really is, one only needs to see how the republican party has behaved. And yes, republican blowhard Glenn Beck received a huge payoff from the Clinton foundation, which says who he served all along. No wonder why he was such a POS when it all came down to the wire.

1 Like

Re: What Does Trump Hope To Achieve By Calling The Election "Rigged"? by ycat: 9:22am On Oct 23, 2016
That's it! I couldn't have put it better! This is the end of republican party as we know it, and it serves them right. The R's have refused to listen to the people, and I just can't wait for the party to tip over. The idiots couldn't get anything done. As for the media, I believe all the anchors will be changed after th election to regain some credibility from the people. Many media outlets will go bankrupt from the lawsuits unless if Soros and Buffet will blame them out. American electoral system is now a mess.
mojeer678:

Exactly and on point!!!

ALL TRUMP SUPPORTERS WEAR RED AND CLEAR PRINT SAYING YOU ARE FOR TRUMP

Spread the word. It has to be visual. Wear red for Trump. And you should wear clear print, even if it is hand written on paper, "TRUMP", - or the scamming media will twist it. They probably won't report it at all. MARK MY WORD: THIS IS WHAT THEY WILL SAY: "TRUMP DID BETTER THAN EXPECTED, BUT HILLARY WON BY A HAIR.

The election WILL be stolen if they can do it. AND THE LINE WILL BE: TRUMP DID BETTER THAN EXPECTED BUT HILLARY WON BY A HAIR.

That is how mind control programming works: Say someone did good and lost anyway, the compliment in contrast with the loss turns people's brains off, BE READY FOR IT IT WILL HAPPEN BECAUSE THEY ARE THE MASTERS OF THIS AND THEY WILL DO IT ALL THE WHILE TRUMP TOOK IT BY 85 PERCENT OR MORE.

The polls saying the race is close are LIES, a setup for a stolen election.

It is obvious the GOP is fraudulent
All you have to do is see how they treat their voter base over Trump. That is how much they serve the elite, rather than the American people. If the Republican party actually cared about the people, they'd be studying Trump to see what the American people want, and then try to do it. That is what a democratic republic is supposed to do. We already knew the Democrat party was pure fraud, but to see just how big the monster really is, one only needs to see how the republican party has behaved. And yes, republican blowhard Glenn Beck received a huge payoff from the Clinton foundation, which says who he served all along. No wonder why he was such a POS when it all came down to the wire.
Re: What Does Trump Hope To Achieve By Calling The Election "Rigged"? by mojeer678: 8:50pm On Oct 23, 2016
ycat:
That's it! I couldn't have put it better! This is the end of republican party as we know it, and it serves them right. The R's have refused to listen to the people, and I just can't wait for the party to tip over. The idiots couldn't get anything done. As for the media, I believe all the anchors will be changed after th election to regain some credibility from the people. Many media outlets will go bankrupt from the lawsuits unless if Soros and Buffet will blame them out. American electoral system is now a mess.

wink

Re: What Does Trump Hope To Achieve By Calling The Election "Rigged"? by ycat: 1:53am On Oct 24, 2016
Trump will make a fine president that will restore America back to its glory. As you can see, Clinton is the one who is threatening Russia and has destabilized other countries leaving blood and chaos in her trail as secretary of state and will do worse if she smells the Whitehouse.
mojeer678:

wink
Re: What Does Trump Hope To Achieve By Calling The Election "Rigged"? by yomalex(m): 10:54am On Oct 26, 2016
mojeer678:

wink
The attached image to your comment has been featured by the BBC http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-37756189

cc: lalasticlala

Re: What Does Trump Hope To Achieve By Calling The Election "Rigged"? by socialmediaman: 2:11pm On Oct 26, 2016
yomalex:
The attached image to your comment has been featured by the BBC http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-37756189

Interesting: cc: lalasticlala, seun, mynd44
Re: What Does Trump Hope To Achieve By Calling The Election "Rigged"? by mojeer678: 10:39pm On Oct 26, 2016
yomalex:

Lolz!! grin

Mbok, no be me o. The true credits go to Jim Stone, Freelance Journalist, great dude, ex-nsa! Best site on the planet to get real stainless news!

See: http://82.221.129.208/basepageq5.html

2 Likes

Re: What Does Trump Hope To Achieve By Calling The Election "Rigged"? by uniklinkum(m): 1:01am On Oct 27, 2016
mojeer678:

Lolz!! grin

Mbok, no be me o. The true credits go to Jim Stone, Freelance Journalist, great dude, ex-nsa! Best site on the planet to get real stainless news!

More like where Alex Jones and Roger stones brainwash y'all reetards, the racist demagogue y'all support will lose in a landslide and he knows.

2 Likes

Re: What Does Trump Hope To Achieve By Calling The Election "Rigged"? by romme2u: 11:11pm On Oct 27, 2016
mojeer678:

Lolz!! grin

Ete why are u chickening out. be proud that you are going places with your posts abi you dey fear say dey go nab u.

Kuyak idem uyeng, fear not sad

1 Like

Re: What Does Trump Hope To Achieve By Calling The Election "Rigged"? by pendusky(m): 11:00am On Oct 30, 2016
romme2u:

Ete why are u chickening out. be proud that you are going places with your posts abi you dey fear say dey go nab u.

Kuyak idem uyeng, fear not sad

lol,
Re: What Does Trump Hope To Achieve By Calling The Election "Rigged"? by Justiceleague1: 4:34pm On Oct 30, 2016
#TRUMP ALL THE WAY

2 Likes

Re: What Does Trump Hope To Achieve By Calling The Election "Rigged"? by slimthugchimee(m): 4:37pm On Oct 30, 2016
see as people don already go dey search the thread grin grin
Re: What Does Trump Hope To Achieve By Calling The Election "Rigged"? by YhungPablo(m): 4:41pm On Oct 30, 2016
I found the post at Lala? the one BBC recommended.
Re: What Does Trump Hope To Achieve By Calling The Election "Rigged"? by Anthos(m): 4:49pm On Oct 30, 2016
And this writeup made it to BBC!!
Re: What Does Trump Hope To Achieve By Calling The Election "Rigged"? by kinibigdeal(m): 5:06pm On Oct 30, 2016
But will never made FP because it wasnt taking about boobs, celebs, snake
Anthos:
And this writeup made it to BBC!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does Trump Hope To Achieve By Calling The Election "Rigged"? by kinibigdeal(m): 5:07pm On Oct 30, 2016
You love talking in script
Lucasbalo:
The racist and demagogic scam artist know that this election is over. That's why he's crying about rigging. States control elections in America not Federal government. He will lose worse than Herbert Hoover did to Roosevelt in 1932 during the Great Depression. That's why the republican money bags like the Koch Brothers, Sheldon Anderson are not funding his campaign. They are using their money to help republican senators and House members running for reelection. Anyone that think the misorgynistic piece of garbage will win on November 8 is dreaming. America is too diverse to elect an avowed racist and a misorgynistic con man as president. The leaders of the Republican Party are having buyers remorse now because the charlatan is bringing the whole party down.
Re: What Does Trump Hope To Achieve By Calling The Election "Rigged"? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 30, 2016
To tell you the truth , the thought of Hillary becoming president x scarier than that of Trump.

People keep saying that Trump x easily baited (which x true) but Hillary x a puppet of entrenched interests from Wall street (the faceless illuminatiz)

America will likely end up like Nigeria. Each camp in deep hatred of each other.
Re: What Does Trump Hope To Achieve By Calling The Election "Rigged"? by teelaw4life(m): 5:12pm On Oct 30, 2016
E don reach front page yet?
Re: What Does Trump Hope To Achieve By Calling The Election "Rigged"? by purpulrain: 5:49pm On Oct 30, 2016
Okay
Re: What Does Trump Hope To Achieve By Calling The Election "Rigged"? by braimeddy: 6:03pm On Oct 30, 2016
Interesting shocked!!! A thread that didn't even make d front page, BBC has already captured it. Lalasticlala make una dey try to dey shine una eyes well well na. No b only boobs go dey make fp
Re: What Does Trump Hope To Achieve By Calling The Election "Rigged"? by louken(m): 6:23pm On Oct 30, 2016
I wonder how America's election has become a national issue in Nigeria when we have loads of problems bothering us. Ok, since America supported this Change which has put everybody in a mess, I also support their own Change. It's Trump all the way! May their own Change be like Nigeria's own. By the time Trump rules them for one year, they will understand what we are passing through
Re: What Does Trump Hope To Achieve By Calling The Election "Rigged"? by HtwoOw: 7:19pm On Oct 30, 2016
Trump will win
Re: What Does Trump Hope To Achieve By Calling The Election "Rigged"? by econo88(m): 6:29pm On May 04, 2017
@htwoow, your guess is right shocked yellow head won cool

I think, you are using newspapers ng and reading all the news huh grin
Re: What Does Trump Hope To Achieve By Calling The Election "Rigged"? by HtwoOw: 2:37pm On May 05, 2017
Lol, I am always right at least 99.99%

econo88:
@htwoow, your guess is right shocked yellow head won cool
Re: What Does Trump Hope To Achieve By Calling The Election "Rigged"? by okwabayi(m): 8:11pm On Nov 20, 2018
...and two years later America didn’t fall, didn’t go into a civil war or attack Russia.
What was all the hysteria for again?
Re: What Does Trump Hope To Achieve By Calling The Election "Rigged"? by michbus: 1:48pm On Oct 19, 2022
It's interesting how looking back at the events of those years can be quite different now
Re: What Does Trump Hope To Achieve By Calling The Election "Rigged"? by socialmediaman: 3:06pm On Oct 19, 2022
Wow I forgot that I wrote this. I just realized that I predicted his motives right.

(1) (Reply)

Libyan PM Ali Zeidan Freed By Kidnappers / Touching Image Of George H.W. Bush's Service Dog Lying By His Coffin In Texas / Hillary Clinton May Still Become The US President In 2017. Don't Condemn Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.