Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Guys Checkout How This Guy Celebrated His Mum's Birthday[photos] - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Guys Checkout How This Guy Celebrated His Mum's Birthday[photos] (520 Views)

Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) / See How This Guy Celebrated His Birthday (PIX) / Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys Checkout How This Guy Celebrated His Mum's Birthday[photos] by Cooldream(m): 6:58am On Oct 17, 2016
So, I was chatting with my friends on facebook oo, and I saw this stuff this guy uploaded on facebook.It looks weird but I think it shows they are both inlove with each other.It was the mum's birthday shaa.This shows how close the mother is with the guy.
Some women cant even play with their kids shaa...ish!... I emvy him.
So,:what do you think?.Is it justified for a mum to play with her child this way?
photos

url= [ http://www.henryaniagorsblog.com/2016/10/guys-checkout-how-this-guy-celebrated.html ]

Re: Guys Checkout How This Guy Celebrated His Mum's Birthday[photos] by tonaydo(m): 7:14am On Oct 17, 2016
is this a birthday celebration or a graduate celebration?

your mumc set. . .how fa na?
Re: Guys Checkout How This Guy Celebrated His Mum's Birthday[photos] by Cooldream(m): 1:45pm On Oct 17, 2016
tonaydo:
is this a birthday celebration or a graduate celebration?

your mumc set. . .how fa na?

lol....its d mum's birthday

(1) (Reply)

Between This Tw@rking Bride And Her Excited Husband At Their Wedding Ceremony / Share Your "Owambe" Experience / Women Who Made History…today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.