Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,743 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Boy Accused Of Stealing 36 joysticks In Bayelsa - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Accused Of Stealing 36 joysticks In Bayelsa (31128 Views)

Nigerien Man Accused Of Stealing Penis In Umuahia (Video) / Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts / Acting Mad Lady Takes Away Over 60 joysticks In Ilesa, See Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Accused Of Stealing 36 joysticks In Bayelsa by celestialAgent(m): 3:03pm On Oct 17, 2016
Re: Boy Accused Of Stealing 36 joysticks In Bayelsa by kristian98(m): 3:04pm On Oct 17, 2016
That OTUAN wanted to look like OTUEKE. I thought jonathan would be among the 36. #sad!
Re: Boy Accused Of Stealing 36 joysticks In Bayelsa by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 17, 2016
emmyid:
Y'al saying fake story mus b kidding!
So U dnt kno d season has come! This is 'ember months and occurrences like this are not new to me! Blood money and ritualist season! God help, guard and protect yo 'shuldren'
All these claims yet not a picture was posted.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Accused Of Stealing 36 joysticks In Bayelsa by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 17, 2016
Tales by moonlight. When one thinks Nigerians have settled properly in the information age a story of this sort gets posted and multitudes defend it without proof of any sort.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Accused Of Stealing 36 joysticks In Bayelsa by keypad1: 3:22pm On Oct 17, 2016
dotman4real007:
that boy is dangerous but yet he didn't get the right cucumber, he should have gone for jonathanniiii's cucumber that one would have vomited dollars.
buhari's deeek is a very poor deeek. Kobo kobo will come out
Re: Boy Accused Of Stealing 36 joysticks In Bayelsa by DjAduba(m): 3:29pm On Oct 17, 2016
Na for North abi? I know all these Malams self en,

Oops!
Udoma.....ooookeeeeee!
It happened in the Land of our HERO!
Re: Boy Accused Of Stealing 36 joysticks In Bayelsa by ceejay80s(m): 3:40pm On Oct 17, 2016
gej come and see ya people
Re: Boy Accused Of Stealing 36 joysticks In Bayelsa by olaszydaruma(m): 3:43pm On Oct 17, 2016
Chai I covered my dick with the blood of Jesus, Amen.
Re: Boy Accused Of Stealing 36 joysticks In Bayelsa by MrPRevailer(m): 3:48pm On Oct 17, 2016
After some people will say there is no God.
Re: Boy Accused Of Stealing 36 joysticks In Bayelsa by neocortex: 3:49pm On Oct 17, 2016
Nairaland should stop promoting fake news.
36 joysticks went missing, yet not a single
victim was able to prove his case.

1 Like

Re: Boy Accused Of Stealing 36 joysticks In Bayelsa by yungEX(m): 3:50pm On Oct 17, 2016
penis
Re: Boy Accused Of Stealing 36 joysticks In Bayelsa by alaskido(m): 3:50pm On Oct 17, 2016
emmykk:
Dear Nairalanders.

what is the meaning of the other room buhari talk about?

The other room is the bedroom where love making takes place, dum dum grin grin
Re: Boy Accused Of Stealing 36 joysticks In Bayelsa by MrPRevailer(m): 3:50pm On Oct 17, 2016
AThiests be like

1 Like

Re: Boy Accused Of Stealing 36 joysticks In Bayelsa by carlos1(m): 4:18pm On Oct 17, 2016
dotman4real007:
that boy is dangerous but yet he didn't get the right cucumber, he should have gone for jonathanniiii's cucumber that one would have vomited dollars.
Very very DRY. Not funny.
Re: Boy Accused Of Stealing 36 joysticks In Bayelsa by trendphemmy(m): 4:18pm On Oct 17, 2016
Koro like syndrome
Re: Boy Accused Of Stealing 36 joysticks In Bayelsa by jahsson(m): 4:43pm On Oct 17, 2016
Re: Boy Accused Of Stealing 36 joysticks In Bayelsa by reflx(m): 4:49pm On Oct 17, 2016
utter rubbish!
there was a case like this where I worked and they had beaten the boy to stitches
I examined the man, while his wife was wailing!!! lo and behold he still had a penis and two testicles
I simply told them nothing has disappeared here.
the policemen then suggested the man gets it tested...I told them they could do whatever but for my medical examination nothing is missing

they later came to tell me how he "fired" two rounds at a brothel near their station! grin grin grin
he was promptly arrested and charged for aggravated assault and the boy became the complainant grin grin
the whole crowd that followed him and his wife then took to their heels

why cant the penis and testicles simply disappear?
our people can really be dumbos!

1 Like

Re: Boy Accused Of Stealing 36 joysticks In Bayelsa by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 17, 2016
If it had happened in Kenya everyone would be posting the Zuma pic, saying "Kenya again"... No, it happened in Naija and now its fake. Chai! grin
Re: Boy Accused Of Stealing 36 joysticks In Bayelsa by muller101(m): 5:02pm On Oct 17, 2016
veekid:
News like this no dey scarce for flat headz region; flat headz with their acephalous nature.
what's this thing saying.
Re: Boy Accused Of Stealing 36 joysticks In Bayelsa by katerine7(f): 5:13pm On Oct 17, 2016
hmmm,Nigeria my country
Re: Boy Accused Of Stealing 36 joysticks In Bayelsa by chukwuadinula: 5:22pm On Oct 17, 2016
Nigeria is just a big joke

1 Like

Re: Boy Accused Of Stealing 36 joysticks In Bayelsa by Missmossy(f): 5:44pm On Oct 17, 2016
Eww scary shocked
Re: Boy Accused Of Stealing 36 joysticks In Bayelsa by Killurself: 5:49pm On Oct 17, 2016
I always call southern ijaw, Satan Ijaw there re most wicked, heartless people in entire South South very devilish people. Why not kill the boy?
Re: Boy Accused Of Stealing 36 joysticks In Bayelsa by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 17, 2016
Nigerians have become so idiotic i must say, it's only in nigeria you will hear all kinda absurd stories.
Re: Boy Accused Of Stealing 36 joysticks In Bayelsa by REDDEVILS1(m): 6:06pm On Oct 17, 2016
I no dey believe this missing joystick stories
Re: Boy Accused Of Stealing 36 joysticks In Bayelsa by general111(m): 6:54pm On Oct 17, 2016
reflx:
utter rubbish!
there was a case like this where I worked and they had beaten the boy to stitches
I examined the man, while his wife was wailing!!! lo and behold he still had a penis and two testicles
I simply told them nothing has disappeared here.
the policemen then suggested the man gets it tested...I told them they could do whatever but for my medical examination nothing is missing

they later came to tell me how he "fired" two rounds at a brothel near their station! grin grin grin
he was promptly arrested and charged for aggravated assault and the boy became the complainant grin grin
the whole crowd that followed him and his wife then took to their heels

why cant the penis and testicles simply disappear?
our people can really be dumbos!
sorry sir this really happens oh.it happened to a friend of mine,and after enough beatings the aboki returned the kokoro oh.and they tested it there oh.this things are true.
Re: Boy Accused Of Stealing 36 joysticks In Bayelsa by Tedassie(m): 7:26pm On Oct 17, 2016
prettysolid:
Since I was a kid, I have been hearing of missing and returning joysticks, but can there be a video of it for once, at least they say seeing is believing.
Go to the #OtherRoom for viewership
Re: Boy Accused Of Stealing 36 joysticks In Bayelsa by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 17, 2016
general111:
sorry sir this really happens oh.it happened to a friend of mine,and after enough beatings the aboki returned the kokoro oh.and they tested it there oh.this things are true.

How come there isn't a single picture/video. We have heard of 1 million cases, yet no video. Did you friend send you picture proof? I maintain they are all lies.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Accused Of Stealing 36 joysticks In Bayelsa by emmykk(m): 7:54pm On Oct 17, 2016
alaskido:

The other room is the bedroom where love making takes place, dum dum grin grin

he said the kitchen,the bedroom and the other room.cant he do it in the bedroom.?

the search of the otherbroom continue
Re: Boy Accused Of Stealing 36 joysticks In Bayelsa by joinnow: 8:11pm On Oct 17, 2016
No pictures... .....
I beliveth notnot cool
Re: Boy Accused Of Stealing 36 joysticks In Bayelsa by Amberon11: 8:12pm On Oct 17, 2016
What makes you think its a lie? Its all fun and games until it happens to you. A similar incident happened very close to my house about 8yrs ago. It was a sales boy at a supermarket I regularly patronized. The guy's dick was gone...gone! He removed his boxers for all to see and it was gone.
Otubio:
Please stop spreading/posting all these fake stories. In this day and age where people will record a video of someone dieing to post on facebook rather than help the person, you mean no one could post a pic of the lost manhood. Please delete all these lies.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thief Congratulates Guinean Police For Arresting Him After He Stole N2M / Elderly Man Murdered In Zamfara, His Eyes & Other Body Parts Missing (Graphic) / Eight Suspects In EFCC Net Over Online Fraud In Oyo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.