Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

New Specie Of Snake In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / New Specie Of Snake In Nigeria (1541 Views)

What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) / I Killed This Snake In My Compound This Night (Photo) / I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Specie Of Snake In Nigeria by histemple: 9:18am On Oct 17, 2016
Yesterday was the first time I ever set my eyes on this kind of snake in Nigeria.

Have you ever seen this in your area?

Re: New Specie Of Snake In Nigeria by HQuadreal: 9:19am On Oct 17, 2016
You mean am.
Re: New Specie Of Snake In Nigeria by Collenshy2020(m): 9:22am On Oct 17, 2016
Are you sure that's not yah neigbour, hmm.

1 Like

Re: New Specie Of Snake In Nigeria by makazona(m): 9:29am On Oct 17, 2016
imazine
Re: New Specie Of Snake In Nigeria by Kexorcist(m): 3:32pm On Oct 17, 2016
histemple:
Yesterday was the first time I ever set my eyes on this kind of snake in Nigeria.

Have you ever seen this in your area?

We all have seen the Goodluck Buhari snake. It has many heads, so when you think dey gon talk with one head an start to use different once, it's still same snake with the same lies.

(1) (Reply)

Singer Dammy Krane Again!!! / See The Hawtest Nigerian Female Fire Fighter Ever / AMAZING: Checkout The Most Dangerous Roads In The World[video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.