Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) (66644 Views)

What Is This Thing Situated In Almost Every Nigerian City? (Pictured) / See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) / The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by saintbillion(m): 12:26pm On May 18, 2020
Please Nairalanders What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird

Went to a friend's house this morning and saw this pretty little white bird caught by one of his younger brother.

Was dumbfounded when he ask me the name of the bird as I've never seen a pure white bird in my entire life.

Please Landers any idea?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by saintbillion(m): 12:27pm On May 18, 2020
Pics

2 Shares

Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by Nezero(m): 12:37pm On May 18, 2020
Looks like dove that is usually released in large number in cages.

The beak looks like odere-koko bird common in Yoruba land.

My best guess is dove

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by saintbillion(m): 12:42pm On May 18, 2020
Nezero:
Looks like dove that is usually released in large number in cages.

The beak looks like odere-koko bird common in Yoruba land.

My best guess is dove
thanks bro

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by illicit(m): 12:44pm On May 18, 2020
pigeon or dove

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by Iscoalarcon: 12:46pm On May 18, 2020
looks like a pigeon also known as BARU in Hausa

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by GuestLog: 12:47pm On May 18, 2020
I see you've found Noah's lost messenger!

Give it a leaf and set it free.

grin

320 Likes 13 Shares

Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by saintbillion(m): 12:49pm On May 18, 2020
GuestLog:
I see you've found Noah's lost messenger!

Give it a leaf and set it free
the little boy is crying cause his mom ask him to set the bird free. she said the bird might have been use as a sacrifice

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by saintbillion(m): 12:51pm On May 18, 2020
more pics

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by saintbillion(m): 12:51pm On May 18, 2020
saintbillion:
more pics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by saintbillion(m): 12:59pm On May 18, 2020
More

1 Share

Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by saintbillion(m): 1:00pm On May 18, 2020
Pics

1 Share

Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by saintbillion(m): 1:05pm On May 18, 2020
Lalasticlala meat is here

1 Share

Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by saintbillion(m): 1:05pm On May 18, 2020
Here

Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by saintbillion(m): 1:07pm On May 18, 2020
It can't fly again. Don't even know why

Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by saintbillion(m): 1:08pm On May 18, 2020
Meat is here

Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by Amotolongbo(f): 8:21pm On May 20, 2020
That is a pigeon.

Eyele in Yoruba Language

It isn’t fully grown, the reason why it’s beak looks like that

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by Zchi1052(m): 8:21pm On May 20, 2020
Oga leave poor Bird � b4 u start thinking about how to use it for pepper soup

28 Likes

Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by KingAzubuike(f): 8:21pm On May 20, 2020
I just wonder what you're still doing taking pictures with that animal when my humble self would have inserted stick down it's anus and out it's mouth because it's roasting time.

11 Likes

Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by Sanchez01: 8:21pm On May 20, 2020
That's a pigeon, more specifically, the Laughing Dove specie.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by Obiwunmi33: 8:21pm On May 20, 2020
saintbillion:
Please Nairalanders What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird

Went to a friend's house this morning and saw this pretty little white bird caught by one of his younger brother.

Was dumbfounded when he ask me the name of the bird as I've never seen a pure white bird in my entire life.

Please Landers any idea?
unbelievable

1 Like

Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by MVLOX(m): 8:21pm On May 20, 2020
foreign pigeon

4 Likes

Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by obi4eze(m): 8:22pm On May 20, 2020
angry

Pigeon. Realease it to go. You wont get appreciable meat from it.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by nurez305(m): 8:22pm On May 20, 2020
Eiye awon Agba

9 Likes

Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by ntyce(m): 8:22pm On May 20, 2020
saintbillion:
Meat is here

O ga ooo
You want to eat pigeon....

Eyele

shocked shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by Shellsploit: 8:22pm On May 20, 2020
Ijeoma
Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by jansonn(m): 8:22pm On May 20, 2020
Ahh, pigeon ni naaa!! What are you people saying?? undecided

2 Likes

Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by gurunlocker: 8:22pm On May 20, 2020
Did you just say "meat is here" shocked shocked

These people ehn! How will you even eat that thing?

10 Likes

Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 20, 2020
angry angry

Take care of it, get it to fly back it is far more honorable than donating 1billion naira to the federal government

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by blowjohn(m): 8:22pm On May 20, 2020
Iscoalarcon:
looks like a pigeon also known as BARU in Hausa

The only Baru I know is Alabaru.
Those boys that help to carry load for people in the market

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Donors To Victims Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire Receive Death Threats / Bayo Bankole 'Boy Alinco' Had Accident In US, His Car Damaged (Photos) / Saw This Snake On Our Way And We Let It Crawl Away (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.