Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,992 members, 7,859,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:40 PM

STATUS Quo(latin For The Mess We're In) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / STATUS Quo(latin For The Mess We're In) (360 Views)

BREAKING: Fix The Mess And Stop Complaining, Obasanjo Attacks Buhari / I Can’t Complain Of The Mess I Inherited—buhari / Appeal Court Orders ‘status-quo’ In Abia Governorship Tussle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

STATUS Quo(latin For The Mess We're In) by Hardeysolution(m): 10:22am On Oct 17, 2016
STATUS QUO
(latin for "the mess we're in)

Change. I hope this word doesn't scare you, but rather inspires you. Herbert Spencer said, "A living thing is distinguished from a dead thing by the multiplicity of the changes at any moment taking place in it". Change is an evidence of Life. It is impossible to grow without change. Those who cannot their minds cannot change anything. THE TRUTH IS, LIFE IS ALWAYS AT SOME TURNING POINT.

what people want is progress, if they can have it without change. Impossible! You must change and recognise that change is your greatest ally. THE PERSON WHO NEVER CHANGES HIS OPINIONS NEVER CORRECT HIS MISTAKES. The fact is the road to success is always under construction.

Yesterday's formula for success is often tomorrow's recipe for failure. Consider what Thomas Watson, the founder of IBM corporation, said, "There is a world market for about five computers." Where would IBM be today if Mr Watson had not been willing to change?

You cannot become what you are destined to be by remaining what you are. John Patterson said, "Only fools and dead men don't change their minds. Fools won't. Dead man can't. "If you don't respect the need for change, consider this; How many things have you seen that have changed just in the past year? When you change yourself, opportunities will change. The same kind of thinking that has brought you to where you are, will not necessarily get you to where you want to go.

Do not fear change, for it is an unchangeable law of progress. THE MAN WHO USES YESTERDAY'S METHODS IN TODAY'S WORLD WON'T BE IN BUSINESS TOMORROW. a traditionalist is simply a person whose mind is always open to new ideas, provided they are the same old ones. Odell Shepard observed, "There are people who not only strive to remain static themselves, but strive to keep everything else do....their position is almost laughably hopeless"

Mignon McLaughlin said, "It's the most unhappy person who most fear change." When patterns and tradition are broken, new opportunities come together. Defending your faults and errors only proves that you have no intention of quitting them. All progress is due to those who weren't satisfied to let well enough alone. They weren't afraid to change. Change is not your enemy-it is your friend!
Re: STATUS Quo(latin For The Mess We're In) by HQuadreal: 10:24am On Oct 17, 2016
Yh my friend indeed.
Re: STATUS Quo(latin For The Mess We're In) by evanscheck(m): 10:57am On Oct 17, 2016
Yes we all know change is a very temporary thing ... We all need change .but change to wat ! .
Did u feel bored and decided to copy and paste ( this change shud start from u ).. My friend change ur ways Becos attension seeker are always afriad to stand alone ...I Becos u are afriad to stand alone ,u might never be able to make an impact in a crowded environment .
Re: STATUS Quo(latin For The Mess We're In) by Hardeysolution(m): 12:22pm On Oct 17, 2016
evanscheck:
Yes we all know change is a very temporary thing ... We all need change .but change to wat ! .
Did u feel bored and decided to copy and paste ( this change shud start from u ).. My friend change ur ways Becos attension seeker are always afriad to stand alone ...I Becos u are afriad to stand alone ,u might never be able to make an impact in a crowded environment .
ion get you

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna, Kano To Begin Electricity Generation From Waste (daily Trust) / Lawmakers Party With Prostitututes With The Sweat Of The Masses - Jibrin / Bad Roads Of Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.