Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,205 members, 7,849,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:43 AM

"You Will Always Be My Baby"; Between A Weeping Chibok Girl And Her Mother. PICS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "You Will Always Be My Baby"; Between A Weeping Chibok Girl And Her Mother. PICS (1138 Views)

Blessing, A Rescued Chibok Girl Speaks Fluent American English (Video) / Between Released Chibok Girl And Her Mother: An Emotional Reunion / Nigeria, A Weeping Economy In Search Of Redemption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You Will Always Be My Baby"; Between A Weeping Chibok Girl And Her Mother. PICS by dainformant(m): 10:44am On Oct 17, 2016
It was all tears on Sunday when the 21 released Chibok girls reunited with their parents after over two years in Boko Haram captivity. The emotional encounter happened at the DSS health facility in Abuja. A mother who couldn't contain her joy burst into tears as she carried her crying daughter (baby) on her back to the amazement of everyone present.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/10/you-will-always-be-my-baby-between.html

1 Like

Re: "You Will Always Be My Baby"; Between A Weeping Chibok Girl And Her Mother. PICS by PrettyCrystal: 10:44am On Oct 17, 2016
quite an emotional moment
Re: "You Will Always Be My Baby"; Between A Weeping Chibok Girl And Her Mother. PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 10:45am On Oct 17, 2016
this is touching
Re: "You Will Always Be My Baby"; Between A Weeping Chibok Girl And Her Mother. PICS by dainformant(m): 10:46am On Oct 17, 2016
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: "You Will Always Be My Baby"; Between A Weeping Chibok Girl And Her Mother. PICS by ruggedboy01: 10:48am On Oct 17, 2016
tears of joy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: "You Will Always Be My Baby"; Between A Weeping Chibok Girl And Her Mother. PICS by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 17, 2016
Tears dropping cry

1 Like

Re: "You Will Always Be My Baby"; Between A Weeping Chibok Girl And Her Mother. PICS by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 17, 2016
Tears dropping cry
Re: "You Will Always Be My Baby"; Between A Weeping Chibok Girl And Her Mother. PICS by fiizznation: 10:53am On Oct 17, 2016
May this their boko haram ordeal become some kind of blessings to them. Amen
Re: "You Will Always Be My Baby"; Between A Weeping Chibok Girl And Her Mother. PICS by Amberon11: 10:54am On Oct 17, 2016
I just shed a tear. Anyone who can take a life isn't human. That person belongs in the forests with wild beasts.
Re: "You Will Always Be My Baby"; Between A Weeping Chibok Girl And Her Mother. PICS by zico530(m): 11:05am On Oct 17, 2016
Heart touching
Re: "You Will Always Be My Baby"; Between A Weeping Chibok Girl And Her Mother. PICS by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 17, 2016
Actors, did anybody even wondered where they were released from. Were they flown into the country or they were held captive in one place in the north? They shouldn't look this good if they were truly held captive. Think people

1 Like

Re: "You Will Always Be My Baby"; Between A Weeping Chibok Girl And Her Mother. PICS by Obere4u: 1:02pm On Oct 17, 2016
ydass:
Actors, did anybody even wondered where they were released from. Were they flown into the country or they were held captive in one place in the north? They shouldn't look this good if they were truly held captive. Think people

You are worst than boko haram

1 Like

Re: "You Will Always Be My Baby"; Between A Weeping Chibok Girl And Her Mother. PICS by ianSweet(f): 1:09pm On Oct 17, 2016
Oh my, am crying already cry cry
Re: "You Will Always Be My Baby"; Between A Weeping Chibok Girl And Her Mother. PICS by jfking2005(m): 1:16pm On Oct 17, 2016
ydass:

My only prayer for you is never to experience such a trauma.
Re: "You Will Always Be My Baby"; Between A Weeping Chibok Girl And Her Mother. PICS by Pidggin(f): 1:21pm On Oct 17, 2016
Sad, but where did they release them from? No one can tell us they were in Sambisa. See all the kidnappings in Lagos recently, the culprits were caught in less than a month.

200 girls get missing in a state and someone wants me to believe no one knew where they were. How were they getting food for two hundred people regularly with no suspicions being raised, what of clothes, did they not grow out of their clothes and slippers? How about toiletries like soap, etc?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "You Will Always Be My Baby"; Between A Weeping Chibok Girl And Her Mother. PICS by Justiyke4u: 1:38pm On Oct 17, 2016
i just dey look
Re: "You Will Always Be My Baby"; Between A Weeping Chibok Girl And Her Mother. PICS by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 17, 2016
jfking2005:

My only prayer for you is never to experience such a trauma.

I thought we have defeated bokoharam. now can somebody tell me who is releasing Chiboc girls.

(1) (Reply)

7-yr-old Boy Allegedly Burnt To Death For Stealing 'garri' In Lagos / Photos : Court Suspends Secret Trial For Namdi Kanu / SHOCKER | UK Media Accuses Nigerian Army Of Arming Fulani Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.