Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,111 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Nigerian Man Who Has 97 Wives: God Gives Me Power To Satisfy Them Sexually(Pics) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Who Has 97 Wives: God Gives Me Power To Satisfy Them Sexually(Pics) (60541 Views)

'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 / 46 Kenyan Women Strip Unclad Because Their Husbands Can't Satisfy Them Sexually / I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Who Has 97 Wives: God Gives Me Power To Satisfy Them Sexually(Pics) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:15pm On Oct 17, 2016
sharliz:
hmmmmm r u d man? Coz I dnt see aw my comment gives u problem...plz dnt quote me go and stand with ur buhari

Am not the man but his wives never complain, My only problem is did he build house that can occupy all of them.

Well maybe i should stand with you now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Has 97 Wives: God Gives Me Power To Satisfy Them Sexually(Pics) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 17, 2016
Hmmn.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Has 97 Wives: God Gives Me Power To Satisfy Them Sexually(Pics) by Dante2008(m): 1:16pm On Oct 17, 2016
jobnation:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/10/17/god-gives-power-satisfy-sexually-nigerian-man-97-wives/
for the record, is not an Islamic scholer because is action has gone against Islamic injunction, so how can we then refer to him as an Islamic scholer. Please let's check what we put out there for people to read to avoid misleading them....
Re: Nigerian Man Who Has 97 Wives: God Gives Me Power To Satisfy Them Sexually(Pics) by bukibabe: 1:16pm On Oct 17, 2016
how can he say he is satisfying 97 wives at 87 pure lie. the secret why they are still married to you is untold.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Has 97 Wives: God Gives Me Power To Satisfy Them Sexually(Pics) by Skain(m): 1:21pm On Oct 17, 2016
Bastards go full eim compound like sand.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Has 97 Wives: God Gives Me Power To Satisfy Them Sexually(Pics) by sharliz(f): 1:22pm On Oct 17, 2016
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Am not the man but his wives never complain, My only problem is did he build house that can occupy all of them.

Well maybe i should stand with you now.
aw do u know dey dint. Y do I have a feeling that this man is somehow related to u... no thanks lemme stay on ma own poor biko
Re: Nigerian Man Who Has 97 Wives: God Gives Me Power To Satisfy Them Sexually(Pics) by simplicity1(m): 1:22pm On Oct 17, 2016
just make it round number
Re: Nigerian Man Who Has 97 Wives: God Gives Me Power To Satisfy Them Sexually(Pics) by Audray(f): 1:25pm On Oct 17, 2016
buffalowings:

Lala come and see this clown
Clown.Really? tongue . Where's ya sense o' humor dude.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Has 97 Wives: God Gives Me Power To Satisfy Them Sexually(Pics) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:25pm On Oct 17, 2016
Audray:
shocked grin
More grease to ur...balls Sir.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Man Who Has 97 Wives: God Gives Me Power To Satisfy Them Sexually(Pics) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:28pm On Oct 17, 2016
sharliz:
aw do u know dey dint. Y do I have a feeling that this man is somehow related to u... no thanks lemme stay on ma own poor biko

I dont even know him, I am a Yoruba from Oyo state and he is from Niger. Well if you read the write ups very well you will know they never complain cos 55 of them supported him in court.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Has 97 Wives: God Gives Me Power To Satisfy Them Sexually(Pics) by henrycharly70(m): 1:30pm On Oct 17, 2016
Ashow boy coming through
Ish
Re: Nigerian Man Who Has 97 Wives: God Gives Me Power To Satisfy Them Sexually(Pics) by sharliz(f): 1:32pm On Oct 17, 2016
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

I dont even know him, I am a Yoruba from Oyo state and he is from Niger. Well if you read the write ups very well you will know they never complain cos 55 of them supported him in court.
well he owns d money I jst imagined aw someone wud 97wives o ti poju naaa

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Has 97 Wives: God Gives Me Power To Satisfy Them Sexually(Pics) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:36pm On Oct 17, 2016
sharliz:
well he owns d money I jst imagined aw someone wud 97wives o ti poju naaa

Yes oti po ju but his problem and women self una get issue, I know some single ladies who don't care if you married or not they just want you shat ni.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Has 97 Wives: God Gives Me Power To Satisfy Them Sexually(Pics) by sharliz(f): 1:39pm On Oct 17, 2016
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Yes oti po ju but his problem and women self una get issue, I know some single ladies who don't care if you married or not they just want you shat ni.
it is well ooo
Re: Nigerian Man Who Has 97 Wives: God Gives Me Power To Satisfy Them Sexually(Pics) by Pidggin(f): 1:44pm On Oct 17, 2016
I'm sure the man is training many kids that are not his.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Who Has 97 Wives: God Gives Me Power To Satisfy Them Sexually(Pics) by Bigboss111(m): 1:50pm On Oct 17, 2016
If he is actually a Muslim, only four wives are his legal wives. The rest of them (93) are illegal wives.

Adultery all the way.

May we be guided by our faith.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Has 97 Wives: God Gives Me Power To Satisfy Them Sexually(Pics) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 17, 2016
jobnation:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/10/17/god-gives-power-satisfy-sexually-nigerian-man-97-wives/

giving birth to
1. al majeri
2. isis
3. BH
4. shitte militants
5. al qaeda
6. al shabab
7. al confused

Anu-manu, ewu angry
Re: Nigerian Man Who Has 97 Wives: God Gives Me Power To Satisfy Them Sexually(Pics) by Peace2love: 1:53pm On Oct 17, 2016
hmmmm!

One heart dishing out love to 97 sweethearts. Wow I can imagine by now you are heartless. Am not surprise.
wish you safe ride

Re: Nigerian Man Who Has 97 Wives: God Gives Me Power To Satisfy Them Sexually(Pics) by Charly68: 1:55pm On Oct 17, 2016
This is the real father of Boko Haram . He keeps breeding children that he does not even know their whereabout . May God help us
Re: Nigerian Man Who Has 97 Wives: God Gives Me Power To Satisfy Them Sexually(Pics) by yinkslinks(m): 1:58pm On Oct 17, 2016

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Has 97 Wives: God Gives Me Power To Satisfy Them Sexually(Pics) by DerrickzB: 1:59pm On Oct 17, 2016
jaymejate:
As long as he never reach Solomon own... No wahala

But how are they coping with this recession?
And also
Out of 190 children, let's say 100 na female.
200k each for dowry. That is 200,000 X 100 = 20million.
The childrens children go still marry too and money go de come.
Omo this one na investment oo.
I will like to emulate him grin grin grin

Lmaoooo... Ur head dey shake ni oh... hahaha... u don calculate am finish... I no go even dey when u go fall and ur engine knock...
Re: Nigerian Man Who Has 97 Wives: God Gives Me Power To Satisfy Them Sexually(Pics) by ABJ4Real(m): 2:07pm On Oct 17, 2016
Born to f..k
Re: Nigerian Man Who Has 97 Wives: God Gives Me Power To Satisfy Them Sexually(Pics) by yarimo(m): 2:33pm On Oct 17, 2016
AuroraB:
cheesy You well so grin
yeah I was just discharged from YABA LEFT hospital in a hours ago grin
Re: Nigerian Man Who Has 97 Wives: God Gives Me Power To Satisfy Them Sexually(Pics) by wickedworld: 2:37pm On Oct 17, 2016
97 wives and he has strenght to satatisfy them all? How many of them he Bleep in a day because his situation will be eveyday Bleep.

Dose he know them all? Probably he has Bleep some of his daigther without knowing.

At his old age he satisty them all, even young man with 2 wives facing hell in that area talkless of 97 of them.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Has 97 Wives: God Gives Me Power To Satisfy Them Sexually(Pics) by AuroraB(f): 2:40pm On Oct 17, 2016
yarimo:
yeah I was just discharged from YABA LEFT hospital in a hours ago grin
Aaah...abajo grin
I work there sef cheesy lipsrsealed
Oh lawd cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Who Has 97 Wives: God Gives Me Power To Satisfy Them Sexually(Pics) by yarimo(m): 2:43pm On Oct 17, 2016
AuroraB:
Aaah...abajo grin
I work there sef cheesy lipsrsealed
Oh lawd cheesy
as a worker or as a patient? grin
Re: Nigerian Man Who Has 97 Wives: God Gives Me Power To Satisfy Them Sexually(Pics) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 17, 2016
Africa is the most ignorant, Archaic and barbaric country in the world. 97 wives? I feel sorry for his hungry and sick children.

I guess in nigeria parents do not have children to love and raise them, the have children to use them for manual labour, the more children the more man power to work in their farms.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Has 97 Wives: God Gives Me Power To Satisfy Them Sexually(Pics) by davidque007(m): 2:44pm On Oct 17, 2016
He must be fooling himself if he thinks that its his power that is maintaining these wives. He definitely will hv several assistant husbands managing his wives for him

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Has 97 Wives: God Gives Me Power To Satisfy Them Sexually(Pics) by AuroraB(f): 2:45pm On Oct 17, 2016
yarimo:
as a worker or as a patient? grin
Worker grin
Chief Security Officer angry
Re: Nigerian Man Who Has 97 Wives: God Gives Me Power To Satisfy Them Sexually(Pics) by Genesis2000(m): 2:48pm On Oct 17, 2016
BCJAY:
He will not even no all his children. That is a way of bringing forth more almajiri and how many of those children are even educated, you brag with a good thing not this stuff after death the children will start in house fight may God help us.

You took this from my mouth.

The man was boasting about giving them a good sex, and i want to ask, does he also give them a good food? That's the problem. Are they living comfortable? And what about their education? This are 1001 questions begging for an answer.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Has 97 Wives: God Gives Me Power To Satisfy Them Sexually(Pics) by yarimo(m): 2:50pm On Oct 17, 2016
AuroraB:
Worker grin
Chief Security Officer angry
please a lot of your patients are on the loose in nairaland ,send some officer over there please. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me / Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions / I Apply ‘love Charm’ On My Manhood To Win My Wife Back – Man Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.