Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,042 members, 7,845,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

How Do I Start A Fishery? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How Do I Start A Fishery? (483 Views)

Piggery, Poultry Or Fishery / Help!, How Do I Start Home Vegetable Garden? / Between Piggery And Fishery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Start A Fishery? by ourkobo: 12:58pm On Oct 17, 2016
please nlanders,
due to the hard economic conditions in this country, I have decided to embrace agriculture.

please I want to start a fishery, can someone analyze things I need and how much it may cost.

land isn't the problem.

mods please move this to front page.

I rather do agriculture than steal.

I stay in Imo state.
Re: How Do I Start A Fishery? by ourkobo: 12:59pm On Oct 17, 2016
seun , lalasticala please help your bro and move this to the promise land.

I need answers as soon as possible
Re: How Do I Start A Fishery? by Nicogen4us(f): 7:56pm On Oct 17, 2016
ourkobo:
seun , lalasticala please help your bro and move this to the promise land.

I need answers as soon as possible
The best of it is to go through training or employed a person that will use your farm for you as practical and pay the Person.Dont just use the online guide to start at this period.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Start A Fishery? by eay(m): 9:40am On Oct 18, 2016
My brother...for any business you want to venture into...you need technical equity...which is your field experience...
So...the first step is, to learn more abt fish farming in any farm closest to you.
And start small frst...to understand d dynamics of the business system.
Good luck buddy.

(1) (Reply)

Do U Need Cage Size Cockerel(6weeks) / Supply And Installation Of Battery Cages At Lagos / Wheat Bran And Industrial Palm Kernel Cake (P. K. C) Is Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.