Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Operation Fight The Atheist!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Operation Fight The Atheist!! (1196 Views)

The Atheist's Prayer / Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? / Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Operation Fight The Atheist!! by Vick4rill(m): 1:41pm On Oct 17, 2016
i keep saying this: "that evangelism, is not only done when one carries the bible and start going from house to house". Evangelism as a matter of fact should be carried out more on social networks, especially a place like nairaland. i beg of you my fellow xtians, let us not keep silence and allow atheist sow the seed of doubt in the heart of fellow xtians who visit this section. dont ever think that your arguement and disposal of the folly of atheist is a waste of time. you dnt know how many soul you are bringing back to God through this effort.i want us to lunch this war against atheist from now on.we must nt tolerate their castigation and mockery of our lord jesus christ.! in your free time i want u to take time to dispose their ugly accusation against xtianity.But hw can you do this if you dont: read and study ur bible, know and develop a personal relationship with the God you are serving and make researches.it is a pity that most atheist even know the bible better than xtians.we need to wake up i beg you.

5 Likes

Re: Operation Fight The Atheist!! by hopefulLandlord: 1:53pm On Oct 17, 2016

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Operation Fight The Atheist!! by taurus25(m): 2:23pm On Oct 17, 2016
Dont worry yourself too much bro. The thing is, not that many people are capable of becoming atheists. But then, are you afraid of people criticising your religion?

Most theistic arguments about God on the internet are usually an emotional appeal as to why it makes sense to believe in God so as to maybe enjoy a blissful afterlife, or escape eternal damnation.

Factually, there is NO PROOF for God(s) existence.

Since the onset of mans knowledge, we have tried to make sense of the world around us. We have done this using different gods to explain things we dont understand.

Recently the incomplete knowledge about the origins of our existence has been one of the biggest gaps for Gos(s) to fill. But as science and knowledge increases, number and need for gods shrinks.

The growth of atheism is inevitable

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Fight The Atheist!! by raphieMontella: 2:43pm On Oct 17, 2016
hehe operation fight the atheist indeed!
Re: Operation Fight The Atheist!! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 17, 2016
Let's see what he will come up with. The truth is always simple.

1 Like

Re: Operation Fight The Atheist!! by hopefulLandlord: 12:21pm On Oct 18, 2016
taurus25:
Dont worry yourself too much bro. The thing is, not that many people are capable of becoming atheists. But then, are you afraid of people criticising your religion?

Most theistic arguments about God on the internet are usually an emotional appeal as to why it makes sense to believe in God so as to maybe enjoy a blissful afterlife, or escape eternal damnation.

Since the onset of mans knowledge, we have tried to make sense of the world around us. We have done this using different gods to explain things we dont understand.

Recently the incomplete knowledge about the origins of our existence has been one of the biggest gaps for Gos(s) to fill. But as science and knowledge increases, number and need for gods shrinks.

agreed
Re: Operation Fight The Atheist!! by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 18, 2016
'fight' is a very strong word. More emotional rayher than logical.

2 Likes

Re: Operation Fight The Atheist!! by Pidggin(f): 2:14pm On Oct 18, 2016
We must be at alert for the devil is using them to make religion section a science fiction crusade ground.

We must fight them with prayers not only online but in real life, may the yoke of athiesm be totally destroyed in Jesus name

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Fight The Atheist!! by hopefulLandlord: 2:33pm On Oct 18, 2016
Pidggin:
We must be at alert for the devil is using them to make religion section a science fiction crusade ground.

We must fight them with prayers not only online but in real life, may the yoke of athiesm be totally destroyed in Jesus name

there's no proof your devil/Satan/Lucifer exists either

so we don't worship any of them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Fight The Atheist!! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 18, 2016
As an Atheist, No! I'm of the opinion that we morally will never fight christians or believers of other religion, we should love them, teach and explain to them when their god fails to reach out to them.

8 Likes

Re: Operation Fight The Atheist!! by Pidggin(f): 3:35pm On Oct 18, 2016
O
hopefulLandlord:

So why are you always posting in this section?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Fight The Atheist!! by Pidggin(f): 3:40pm On Oct 18, 2016
aaronson:
As an Atheist, No! I'm of the opinion that we morally will never fight christians or believers of other religion, we should love them, teach and explain to them when their god fails to reach out to them.

God is love.

2 Likes

Re: Operation Fight The Atheist!! by hopefulLandlord: 3:45pm On Oct 18, 2016
Pidggin:
O
So why are you always posting in this section?
because I want to
Re: Operation Fight The Atheist!! by Splinz(m): 3:48pm On Oct 18, 2016
Declaring a fight in whatever form against unbelievers is not of Christ, and I condemn it in its entirety.

In fact, it is a misplaced priority from a misguided fellow whose understanding of the Christian faith is very shallow. Do you want to know what we fight against? Listen, "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places" (Ephesians 6:12). This is a Christian fight, not atheists!

So dear brother, do take correction and act accordingly. Peace!
Re: Operation Fight The Atheist!! by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 18, 2016
Pidggin:

God is love.
And Buddha is love but science is how we know how love works so it wouldn't be given by gods only but you and me too.

1 Like

Re: Operation Fight The Atheist!! by Vick4rill(m): 11:37pm On Oct 18, 2016
taurus25:

jst look out hw ur generalize tins. wat do u know abt ving encounter with God.hw can u understand God if u dnt serve him?
Re: Operation Fight The Atheist!! by Vick4rill(m): 11:48pm On Oct 18, 2016
Splinz:
Declaring a fight in whatever form against unbelievers is not of Christ, and I condemn it in its entirety.

In fact, it is a misplaced priority from a misguided fellow whose understanding of the Christian faith is very shallow. Do you want to know what we fight against? Listen, "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places" (Ephesians 6:12). This is a Christian fight, not atheists!

So dear brother, do take correction and act accordingly. Peace!
hey it seems u did nt read the post and u jst jump in to start spilling rubbish. who is talking abt physical fight here? am trying to show the way,xtians can stop atheist frm sowing the seed of doubt in the mind of young xians, and u are here talking abt fighting spiritual forces. let me ask u hw do spiritual forces work? is it nt with humans that they uses for their activities?
Re: Operation Fight The Atheist!! by Vick4rill(m): 12:04am On Oct 19, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

because I want to
lame excuse! if u believe sumtin dnt exist why waste all ur time talking abt it? get this hopefulLanlord more intelligent and better atheist have tried hard to dispute and stop the worship of almighty God bt yet wat did we get: the church is still growing. millions and billions of people will continue to worship this God till u die and go...so is better u stop chasing after the wind. ur father the devil will soon get tired of this strategy and rusticate u people back to pit of hell. bt i must acknowlege that u guys ve really strengthen my faith the more. ur attack on xianity most atimes. only shows me that xtianity is the only true religion.

1 Like

Re: Operation Fight The Atheist!! by hopefulLandlord: 12:07am On Oct 19, 2016
Vick4rill:
lame excuse! if u believe sumtin dnt exist why waste all ur time talking abt it? get this hopefulLanlord more intelligent and better atheist have tried hard to dispute and stop the worship of almighty God bt yet wat did we get: the church is still growing. millions and billions of people will continue to worship this God till u die and go...so is better u stop chasing after the wind. ur father the devil will soon get tired of this strategy and rusticate u people back to pit of hell. bt i must acknowlege that u guys ve really strengthen my faith the more. ur attack on xianity most atimes. only shows me that xtianity is the only true religion.

your question was why do I post here to which I replied that its because I want to and now you're scaring me with hell

I'm gonna burn forever, I'm so so scared

you be like......

1 Like

Re: Operation Fight The Atheist!! by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 19, 2016
The reason why I think this thread is ridiculous:
If anything, atheists on nairaland are supposed to be helping your 'young christians' grow in faith. How? Since your Bible is supposedly the so-called infallible, perfect word of Yhweh himself (lol) then it shouldn't have any room for criticism or illogicalities. So when atheists point out things they find, the 'young christians' who have the 'seed of doubt' planted in them are supposed to do their research, because 'salvation' is very important. SO if they do their research and they find out that Christianity is right, hurray! If they do and find out Yahweh and the ground troll (word to hopefullandlord grin) don't exist, then they become non-religious and realise that its a scam. Simple. If you're so convinced that your religion is the right one, you shouldn't be scared of doubt. Doubt > Research/Experiments > Understanding > Conviction.

4 Likes

Re: Operation Fight The Atheist!! by Splinz(m): 1:11am On Oct 19, 2016
Vick4rill:
hey it seems u did nt read the post and u jst jump in to start spilling rubbish. who is talking abt physical fight here? am trying to show the way,xtians can stop atheist frm sowing the seed of doubt in the mind of young xians, and u are here talking abt fighting spiritual forces. let me ask u hw do spiritual forces work? is it nt with humans that they uses for their activities?
Hmm. I perceived you're not just a baby in the faith and completely ignorant, but very rude as well. This is unbecoming of one who claims to be a Christian.

If you had humble yourself and take correction, you would have seen that I said it is pointless fighting atheists in whatever FORM, because a Christian warfare is not carnal!

You talked of fighting atheists, and I call you out as a brother not to dissipate energy on such misguided venture but rather focus it on the real enemy; not engaging in useless wranglings with atheists!

Of course you couldn't bear to hear the truth, so you decided to throw tantrums. Anyways, please save the body of Christ further embarrassment by desisting from making mockery of it. How can you show Christians (not xtians) the way when you haven't even seen the way?

Lastly, whoever knows and has the truth is set free and need not bothered about what atheists or anyone else says. This is because he has been SANCTIFIED by the truth!

2 Likes

Re: Operation Fight The Atheist!! by Nobody: 5:29am On Oct 19, 2016
What is the meaning of this? Atheists can never know the bible even by half compared to Christians.
Vick4rill:
it is a pity that most atheist even know the bible better than xtians.we need to wake up i beg you.

1 Like

Re: Operation Fight The Atheist!! by Nobody: 5:33am On Oct 19, 2016
Sky daddy that you lose sleep over? Sky daddy that makes you spend hours in the religious section? Is atheism a religion??

grin grin cheesy the joke is on you.
hopefulLandlord:

1 Like

Re: Operation Fight The Atheist!! by Nobody: 5:34am On Oct 19, 2016
This made no sense.
aaronson:
And Buddha is love but science is how we know how love works so it wouldn't be given by gods only but you and me too.
Re: Operation Fight The Atheist!! by raphieMontella: 7:56am On Oct 19, 2016
Omudia:
Sky daddy that you lose sleep over? Sky daddy that makes you spend hours in the religious section? Is atheism a religion??

grin grin cheesy the joke is on you.
what are you doing on a forum owned by an atheist?
Re: Operation Fight The Atheist!! by Vick4rill(m): 4:09pm On Oct 19, 2016
splinz, u called disposing and counterfeiting the strategy of atheist as a useless tantrum? i mean u prefered to fight and dispose the unseen forces rather than the one you see and dwell with everyday? so u feel that praying against unforseen forces is better than using ur common sense and prayers to tackle the once u are seeing nw? you are among the reasons why atheist dont see any sense in religion. what happends to preaching the gospel to all nations?do u knw hw many thousands of people visit this section? do you knw hw many that atheist have sow the seed of doubt in their heart? what do u do about this people? i guess we all pray in our rooms with out taking any literal actions to alleviate it. what will ur prayers "ALONE" do to a frustrated person who clicks on religion section, only to get confirmation abt his doubt from the numerous threads by atheist, with out any objections to their lies. AND u were so humble en4 to tell the whole world that u re a beta xtian than i do.i see hw humble u are!
Re: Operation Fight The Atheist!! by EyeHateGod: 4:24pm On Oct 19, 2016
Empty threats
Re: Operation Fight The Atheist!! by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 24, 2016
That's very daft. Why should an atheist's forum have a religious section? Doesn't that tell you he needs religious people patronizing? Why isn't there an atheist section? Because you lot aren't needed and your views are inconsequential.
raphieMontella:

what are you doing on a forum owned by an atheist?
Re: Operation Fight The Atheist!! by ValentineMary(m): 11:13pm On Oct 24, 2016
Pidggin:

For the fact that u got 4 likes goes to show how many more people share in ur ignorance. smh.
Re: Operation Fight The Atheist!! by ValentineMary(m): 11:20pm On Oct 24, 2016
Vick4rili is very funny. I would not spend time debating a mental todler. He just makes me laugh like a cute 3 month old baby.
Re: Operation Fight The Atheist!! by yhuti(m): 11:35pm On Oct 24, 2016
ValentineMary:

For the fact that u got 4 likes goes to show how many more people share in ur ignorance. smh.

I don't think share in ignorance, I share in one body and one faith

(1) (Reply)

Are You Really A Christian? You Think You Are? Think Again - Moshood Fayemiwo / Who Are The Gideons International, And What Do They Believe? / All Versions Of Oyinbo Christianity Are Designed To Serve The Oyinbos- Not God!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.