Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,844 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks - Webmasters (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks (13796 Views)

Testimonies of Youtubers That's Using Adsense On Youtube / Why Is ÑÑÚ Not Using Adsense On Their Forum Again / Best Place To Buy Traffic From As A Nigerian Blogger If You Are Using Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by amagunnerfan2: 8:13am On Nov 01, 2016
PaulIM:
@amagunnerfan2 I am sorry i tried contacting you privately, but since you want me to say it here let me do it quickly.

I am an action taker and a doer... Was following your first update when you asked about buying a car. You wont believe i already have two blogs with 160 unique sport blog content altogether with a minimum of 200words. If you check the time you made the post you will understand that i do what i learn.

I am yet to completely follow up that short tips, and now you started a new thread. Its like dumping a new project for another new one. I just wanted to let you know my progress and if there is any new advice for me.

Overall, i didnt want to de-rail this thread that was just why i tried a personal message. lipsrsealed cry

amagunnerfan2
Oya DM again and I will critique your blog for you but that isn't passport for you to bombard me. I am naturally stubborn if I feel bombarded, I won't reply you again.
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by amagunnerfan2: 8:16am On Nov 01, 2016
coolesmile:

Thanks baba for yet another great and insightful post.

After reading for the umpteenth time and checking warriorforum I finally got my head around it.

Now my question:
Supposing I contact a buyer and I present myself as a webmaster with a great website that has good page rank. the buyer then request for the website name. How can I prevent a buyer from contacting the REAL WEBMASTER, hence cutting me off the deal?
This rare happened. I will be 9 years as an IMer by March next year, I have only experienced it last week. There was this company that give me 200 pounds deal every Friday. I jacked up the price to 250 pounds using brexit and the falling pounds as excuse. The mumu went right behind my back and did the deal with a mentee of mine who happens to be a nairalander for 60 pounds.

Thankfully I have a network of sites and he ran with his tail under his legs to me yesterday asking if he can send more deals my way.

Bottomline, it rarely ever happens. 1 out of more than 1,000 deals over the course of 8 years isn't bad.
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by amagunnerfan2: 8:24am On Nov 01, 2016
[quote author=markbenny post=50666206] replies below [quote/]

My questions sire.

1. Do you contact the webmaster as a link buy after you have gotten a potential client or you source for one b4 making the arrangement. For the advert I suppose answer is YES, what of for contextual links‎
I contact the webmasters first as the vendor will ask for the website in question for approval and if you don't have an agreement with the webmaster and the link vendor approves the site then the webmaster says NO to you, you lose trust with the vendor.

2. Do the webmasters need to know you are acting as an affiliate? Or you allow them believe you are the direct link buyer?
Once they know they will be demanding for ridiculous amount of money. So no.

3. I believe everybody should decide on a viable price mechanism, your own standard price is $100, for how many links irrespective of the domain authority. I really not understand if it is just 1 webmaster you pay 100 usd for link(s) from a single domain.
I charge $100 per deal. If you send 3 deals/articles then it is $100. But if it is my personal site ( I have 14 of them ) and I want more money, I do a bulk deal. When that happens, I come down as low as $70. But the law of multipler takes effect here.

One advise I have for everyone is, don't be greedy. Consider what even $70 can do to you as a Nigerian. And build a list. Compile and save the emails of link vendors and contact them periodically. I have a list of 4000 link buyers. I send mail to them once every 2 months. That once fetches me as much as $1200.

During periods such as the world cup, Champions league final, FA cup final, Ballon d'or, Grand national horse race, NBA final and other big sporting events you get crazy deals. Same when a trendy fashion item is launched.

1 Like

Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 01, 2016
amagunnerfan2:
This rare happened. I will be 9 years as an IMer by March next year, I have only experienced it last week. There was this company that give me 200 pounds deal every Friday. I jacked up the price to 250 pounds using brexit and the falling pounds as excuse. The mumu went right behind my back and did the deal with a mentee of mine who happens to be a nairalander for 60 pounds.

Thankfully I have a network of sites and he ran with his tail under his legs to me yesterday asking if he can send more deals my way.

Bottomline, it rarely ever happens. 1 out of more than 1,000 deals over the course of 8 years isn't bad.
ok thanks a bunch
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 01, 2016
Thanks bro...
I believe there are some people that don't still understand this pattern(Someone like me). I was hoping for the blogging tutorial u started with.. The SEO thingy.. Hope it's not abadoned
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by markbenny(m): 12:08pm On Nov 01, 2016
amagunnerfan2:

Y’all complaining about derailing from the main post subject, please let us take into consideration the fact that not everybody is a blogger (I am a blogger), a lot of people will see this thread and learn many different things, moreso, this recent revelation is a method that you can apply and start making cash immediately unlike blogging that requires patience, so please instead of complaining let us be patient and appreciate whatever knowledge comes out. Instead we can use google to learn about something profitable we do not know about. No knowledge gained is wasted……

Please if i understood your answer, please tell me if i am correct;

so i get to build a list of sites with high DA from different niches, make a deal with the webmaster for contextual links and we fix a price. then i begin to source for peeps who want contextual links to their sites with their keywords, we make a deal, i pay the webmaster, and take home my profit.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by markbenny(m): 12:15pm On Nov 01, 2016

2 Likes

Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by PaulIM(m): 1:22pm On Nov 01, 2016
amagunnerfan2:
Oya DM again and I will critique your blog for you but that isn't passport for you to bombard me. I am naturally stubborn if I feel bombarded, I won't reply you again.

I sent my sites already sir... immediately i got your message. I promise not to bombard you with messages.

Thanks
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by miqos02(m): 1:19pm On Nov 02, 2016
@ama, thank you. even though i dont understand much, i will keep following until i get it
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by amagunnerfan2: 3:49pm On Nov 02, 2016
miqos02:
@ama, thank you. even though i dont understand much, i will keep following until i get it
if you or anyone doesn't understand, ask questions. The purpose of this thread is to help.

Ask questions. Tons of them.
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by Obagoblog(m): 7:43pm On Nov 02, 2016
amagunnerfan2:
if you or anyone doesn't understand, ask questions. The purpose of this thread is to help.

Thanks for this tutorial...
Actually, I followed the link in your post in previous page and saw a request to buy a link from law or solicitors UK website.
And it was posted on 30 October 2016..

I googled list of law websites in uk and start contacting them about it...

Am I doing the right thing?

1 Like

Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by mukhcech(m): 8:42pm On Nov 02, 2016
amagunnerfan2:

Thank you.

On reaching out to site owners for ads. I got from a webmaster a weekly Top Banner and side bar Ad for $250 and $200 respectively . Is this not on the highside(though the sites has got a good DA and PA) compared to the $100 standard you stated in you explanation?. Are these prizes often negotiable?

Is there a method to ask a webmaster for Sites stats and important details like Daily impression e.t.c without being percieved a troll or mole.?

Do we compulsorily stay incognito or assume an international client identity throughout the business dealings.?

Paypal paypal!!? It seems we dont have a choice than to always put up or find alternative with restricted service access nigerians are subjected to.

I hope em not asking too much. If I have pls forgive my naivity. Em just trying to get it right the first time as I dont have other options.

thank you sir.
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by samuelson06(m): 11:06pm On Nov 02, 2016
amagunnerfan2:

Please can I send you a PM? I have a blog with over 40 articles and I want you to look at it professionally and advice me.
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by mukhcech(m): 4:48am On Nov 03, 2016
samuelson06:

Please can I send you a PM? I have a blog with over 40 articles and I want you to look at it professionally and advice me.

No sir, you can't and shouldn't send him a pm. He has warned us not to do that. Follow the thread to the end. em sure you will turn a half pro if not a pro. Then, you will know if you really need a professional advice.

1 Like

Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by samuelson06(m): 5:55pm On Nov 03, 2016
mukhcech:

No sir, you can't and shouldn't send him a pm. He has warned us not to do that. Follow the thread to the end. em sure you will turn a half pro if not a pro. Then, you will know if you really need a professional advice.

Na beg I dey beg nah. Make Oga sef talk wink
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by mukhcech(m): 6:03pm On Nov 03, 2016
samuelson06:

Na beg I dey beg nah. Make Oga sef talk wink
This our Oga get principle and I like it.

1 Like

Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by Simongoals(m): 6:40pm On Nov 03, 2016
Amagunner, thanks for the insight you are giving..I understand the advertisement part but I still don't understand the whole concept of the links, the buying and selling of it.

1. Can you just elaborate on how are links marketable?

2. Persons who have links to sell, do they have websites?

3. And please explain a bit more about the middlemen role we are suppose to play in the buying and selling of links..

Thanks and Godbless.
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by obioji(f): 7:48pm On Nov 03, 2016
@amagunnerfan2 when done sir.Is it possible for one to use affiliate ad to build contextual links. if yes, how?
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by KvnqPrezo(m): 12:16am On Nov 04, 2016
Dont really understand but thanks.. . please explain the link buying stuff.
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by eltalentino(m): 12:31am On Nov 04, 2016
Thanks Op, though it seems I came late to the party. Started a blog a month ago without all these knowledge about Keywords analysis and contextual links stuff. All the same I am enjoying everybits of this lecture. To be candid, I haven't had a click from search engines.
I wouldn't mind if anybody would want to see how far I have gone.
www.humantherapyhub.com

Hope, I am still within the rules here. Thanks to all those who have enlightened us here. Remain Bless Amagunnerfan2
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by idolda: 10:57am On Nov 04, 2016
pwetie:
following religiously....
aside amagunner, is there anyone in the room that makes upto a 100 dollar per month'?

Created a forum in Dec 2014, started using adsense mid January this year and I make more than $100 per month. Last month earning was above $400 (my highest so far) and I already earned over $2,500 from mid January this year till date. Note I'm not using any trick and 99% of my posts are copy and paste.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by obioji(f): 1:30pm On Nov 04, 2016
idolda:

Created a forum in Dec 2014, started using adsense mid January this year and I make more than $100 per month. Last month earning was above $400 (my highest so far) and I already earned over $2,500 from mid January this year till date. Note I'm not using any trick and 99% of my posts are copy and paste.

Wow,
what is your daily pageview?
How do you get traffic?
Are you using Facebook ad, adword etc?
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by pwetie: 4:24pm On Nov 04, 2016
idolda:

thats cool to hear. sometimes what newbies need is some level of hope, you just rekindled that hope.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 04, 2016
idolda:

That's great.. what most people don't know is that blog is not the only type of site that brings money
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by netlegend(m): 5:33pm On Nov 04, 2016
HOW TO MAKE MILLIONS OF NAIRA FROM FACEBOOK ADS NETWORK

http://maltaloaded..com/2016/11/how-to-make-millions-of-naira-from.html?m=0
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 04, 2016
netlegend:

take $10 from the millions you've made and buy a custom domain

15 Likes

Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by motherfucker: 7:11pm On Nov 04, 2016
fighal:
DIES grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by idolda: 10:27pm On Nov 04, 2016
obioji:

Wow,
what is your daily pageview?
How do you get traffic?
Are you using Facebook ad, adword etc?

Daily page view (from my adsense account) is between 2,000-4,500. I don't use any form of paid promotions. I just copy and paste news related to my niche (my website is 2 words dot com with a keyword I'm targeting). What I do is that I monitor my Google analytics and observe those keywords that bring traffic and then find similar headlines and post. Also last month Hillary Clinton made a remark related to my keyword and I just composed some writeup on it and post and boom it's been bringing at least 250 daily visitors from Google and I ranked second on that particular statement she made. I have just 5,000 facebook fans and I share my posts on Facebook group once a day or once in 3 days.

4 Likes

Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by amakoro(m): 12:15am On Nov 05, 2016
amagunnerfan2:
I wrote a very long and detailed post unfortunately I lost it. This post is not as long as the one before but it catches exactly what I wanted to explain.

I hope people don't abuse this method I am about to share. I got this method from years of working with other people. Now, it is very simple and I am sure some of you probably know the method but never thought it could be used.

Contextual links and sponsored posts

QUite as simple as that. What I do is to act as middle man between website owners and people who are looking to buy links on different sites. One of my many clients is Stella Dimoko Korkus and she doesn't even know a mere Nigerian is behind the money she makes.

I have a website set up for this and it is professionally designed. Unfortunately, I can't and I won't reveal the name of the website in question. The site is set up solely for the purpose of helping webmasters make money from their sites.

How I find people looking to buy contextual links and sponsored forums

I simply go to forums such as warrior forum and digitial point forum. These two forums have sections where people looking to buy and sell links meet. You know for words such as WTB ( want to buy ), WTS ( want to sell ). This link http://www.warriorforum.com/tags/buy%20links.html will show you many examples.

I simply copy out the email addresses of people who want to buy links. Contact several ( I have a list of 900 webmasters I contact ) and match make them. Quite simple. Get a list of would be buyers and a list of webmasters and link them together. You act to the webmaster as a link buyer and to the link buyer like a webmaster. Pretty straight forward.

Technical terms

Link vendors often look for domains with domain authority of at least 22. You can find out what the domain authority of a website is by going to websiteseochecker.com/domain-authority-checker

Negotiations

In order to attract webmasters, you must ensure you are not too greedy. Normally I take 50% but won't mind to come down especially if the website in question is really good ( maybe has domain authority of 35 and above ) which means I can use it repeatedly.

How much you should charge

Standard price for me is $100. Not less. The webmaster takes $50, paypal takes $10, I pocket $40. For doing nothing and you can use the webmaster so many times. However, you must ensure their money is paid to them promptly or kiss good bye to them.

Tye of sites to use

Fashion sites, music sites, Gambling sites ( they are the best ) sports sites and many others. Virtually all type of sites will work. I however doubt com.ng sites will work. I have never tried and I honestly don't think it is worth it for me.

Advertising

Aside contextual link deals, I also contact webmasters for adverts. This is the sort of deal I have with Stella. I get an advertising agent that I know well, an example is wigetmedia, pixfuture and media.net to advertise on the sites as if I am the owner. I share the revenue with the owners of these websites based anything between 20/80 revenue share and as high as 50/50 ( people like Stella won't accept 50/50 but 30/70 is workable with them.

Thing is, most Nigeria webmasters are leaving money on the table and this means there is money to be made for you.

Finding Good companies

As with the sponsored posts thing. Warriorforum and other webmaster forums are your friend. You simply looking for advert companies that are paying well and reach an agreement.

Questions are welcome

Freelancer007 , fighal , jezuzboi , daamazing , Castroevans , samuelson06 , Simongoals , rioemmanuel , SurefireAsoOke , tola9jaa , hodonuu , TRADELYN , smoothvee , cdekj , Sunskye , sharpboyus , bennymark , badttrader , DaCharis2016 , miqos02 , Septre , ShakurM , Mikechinos , burkutu , Gidigidi3 , alwaysonline247 , pricelessmr , idolda , PopeExplicit , amamazzing , Jesse4mu , Toeyoursea , LexMacquin , primcy , daclemx , klexycole , Eseries , heem, 9twalker , motherfucker , Fadelex , larrymic4u , snahomie , Eyekandi

There is a part 2 to this post. That will come three days after. I want people to ask as many questions as possible on this particular method before we move to the next stage.

Please I ll like to know what payment platform I can use for this
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by eltalentino(m): 12:20am On Nov 05, 2016
Please someone should tell me more about Keywords targeting please. I really don't think am targeting any keywords as I write. It's kinda frustrating when you don't see any clicks from search engines,

I tried optimising my blogger theme template SEO, however I ran into trouble, Here is an analysis of a page from my blog using MOZBAR

URL
http://www.humantherapyhub.com/2016/11/health-benefits-cucumber.html

Page Title

Amazing Health Benefits of Cucumber ~ HUMAN THERAPY HUB

Meta Description
Cucumber contains quite a number of phytochemicals and phyto-nutrients that are of great health benefits to your body.

Meta Keywords
Not found
--
H1
HUMAN THERAPY HUB • Amazing Health Benefits of Cucumber

H2
Wednesday, November 02, 2016 • Health Benefits of Cucumbers • Contact Form • Infolinks • Contributors • CATEGORIES • Labels • Blog Archive • Featured post • Pages • Disclaimer.
Now this one is worrisome

Alt Text
cucumber-health-benefits • Twitter • Facebook • Google Plus • Instagram • RSS Feed • Email • Facebook • Google+ • LinkedIn • Pinterest • Twitter • SumoMe

PLease can anyone help out?
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by pwetie: 6:46am On Nov 05, 2016
netlegend:

fighal:
la click la bend .....if its that easy to make millions you will be the last person on earth to share it on a forum. scam detected!
Re: 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks by pwetie: 6:49am On Nov 05, 2016
idolda:
Daily page view (from my adsense account) is between 2,000-4,500. I don't use any form of paid promotions. I just copy and paste news related to my niche (my website is 2 words dot com with a keyword I'm targeting). What I do is that I monitor my Google analytics and observe those keywords that bring traffic and then find similar headlines and post. Also last month Hillary Clinton made a remark related to my keyword and I just composed some writeup on it and post and boom it's been bringing at least 250 daily visitors from Google and I ranked second on that particular statement she made. I have just 5,000 facebook fans and I share my posts on Facebook group once a day or once in 3 days.

so simple and straight to the point....God bless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagbook Exposes The Mediocrity Of Nairaland / Tutorials In Webmasters Section / How Can I Unsubscribe The Whatsapp Plan On Airtel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.