Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:39 AM

Pepsi To Cut Down Sugar From Its Drinks - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pepsi To Cut Down Sugar From Its Drinks (22050 Views)

My Addictions To Betting, Masturbation, Pepsi Will Soon Kill Me. I'm Sure! / 'Taking Too Much Sugar Or Sugary Drinks Does Not Cause Diabetes' - Doctor Says / Revealed: 5 Easy Ways To Cut An Onions Without Crying…it Works Like Magic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pepsi To Cut Down Sugar From Its Drinks by nuelyoyo(m): 12:10am On Oct 18, 2016
Proffdada:
I'm an addict grin
I Pity ur performance in the 'other room' grin
Re: Pepsi To Cut Down Sugar From Its Drinks by Alvinrich: 6:37am On Oct 18, 2016
Keneking:

Fallacy. The pH level of water used, production environment and raw materials affect the final product.
The dilution in the tank and bottling technique may be the same but the constituents vary across time and space smiley

Fallacy. It is obvious you do not know a thing about bottling.
Re: Pepsi To Cut Down Sugar From Its Drinks by godson4u79(m): 8:00am On Oct 18, 2016
2025 loun loun.. ayaf hear
Re: Pepsi To Cut Down Sugar From Its Drinks by Proffdada: 8:36am On Oct 18, 2016
nuelyoyo:
I Pity ur performance in the 'other room' grin
prayer room abi? grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Use Loving Care Body Lotion To Get Rid Of That Spots On Your Skin And Children / 93yrs Old Nigerian Sickle Cell Lady, Narrates How She Survived Against All Odds / A NURSE Version Of The Hippocratic Oath........nightingale Pledge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.