Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,892 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Why Fayose Is Ceaselessly Criticizing Buhari - APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Fayose Is Ceaselessly Criticizing Buhari - APC (22538 Views)

Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency / Falana: Why Fayose Cannot Seek Re-election / Emir Begs Prof. Farooq Kperogi To Stop Criticizing Buhari, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Fayose Is Ceaselessly Criticizing Buhari - APC by Bimpe29: 12:22pm On Oct 18, 2016
Fayose and controversies are roommate.
Re: Why Fayose Is Ceaselessly Criticizing Buhari - APC by emmykk(m): 12:27pm On Oct 18, 2016
SweetLove0:

fym

dey there dey jones
Re: Why Fayose Is Ceaselessly Criticizing Buhari - APC by lailo: 1:03pm On Oct 18, 2016
abokibuhari:
Use less people, they dont want opposition. ko ni da fun bu ha ri
It is u wu should define opposition and let's see if Fayose falls into that category.
Re: Why Fayose Is Ceaselessly Criticizing Buhari - APC by dilass: 2:08pm On Oct 18, 2016
sarrki:

Unrepentant wailer

Chronic wailer

Factory reset required

Auto mode activation

Flight mode also required

The beauty of politics is d opposition, for Naija, APC no want opposition, F O O O O L S!! they are NOT ready for governance, only propaganda. They dont want freedom of speech.
Re: Why Fayose Is Ceaselessly Criticizing Buhari - APC by biggy26: 2:38pm On Oct 18, 2016
SweetLove0:
nonsense. who is Fayose?

Haba sweet love, ur love no pure o. Why d hating? If u see fayose now na so u go bow take head knack ground.
Re: Why Fayose Is Ceaselessly Criticizing Buhari - APC by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:17pm On Oct 18, 2016
Unchained mad dog, that was how he claimed Aisha Buhari could travel to America because she was the one indicted in the Halliburton scandal -till she went there and finally shut his stinking mouth.
Re: Why Fayose Is Ceaselessly Criticizing Buhari - APC by PastorOla1: 7:56pm On Oct 18, 2016
With no kobo to abused, Fayose is angry to his marrow. If Buhari had allowed money to be abused Fayose wont be the angry.
Re: Why Fayose Is Ceaselessly Criticizing Buhari - APC by Oblang(m): 7:59pm On Oct 18, 2016
Handsomecole:
Fayose is doing all his best to gather public "sympathy". Fayose probably knows that the best way to control the mind of an average Nigerian is through "Religion", Tribe" and "Sentiments".

That he is using and it seems to be working out for him. He has succeded in controlling the minds of those Ekiti people, thus moving their minds from the major issues of "corruption" which he will surely answer to.

He has been a critic of Buhari to make it seem that Buahri has a personal issue with him. Which does not exist. Fayose is just too too "microscopic " and tiny for Buhari to have something against.

The only person Fayose is fighting is the "rule of law".

Only mumu Igbos go fall for all those obsolete tactics..
Re: Why Fayose Is Ceaselessly Criticizing Buhari - APC by Oblang(m): 8:08pm On Oct 18, 2016
dinggle:
I like Fayose for one thing!....he stands up to the standard!...especially in this era of shut down politics! As an initial Buhari supporter I'm angered that in many cases Buhari has not respected the rule of law!....and that to me has been his sin since the took over power, his other sin is the one sided corruption fight which will rubbish his image, this is probably one reason Aisha spoke out?....where is the corruption fight over the OWNER of LAGOS? OBJ, IBB, ATIKU...and the list goes on, especially now that we as Nigerians need the money!...FAYOSE talks rubbish all the time but he is the only one standing for democracy from the wrong angle!...someone somewhere might see him and say "Wait" we can do this and do it from the right angle.

I laugh when ppl say fayose stands for democracy. God forbid if fayose becomes the president then ur likes will know what they call impunity....
Re: Why Fayose Is Ceaselessly Criticizing Buhari - APC by formator: 8:21pm On Oct 18, 2016
fayose is only saying de truth period.APC should go n look bush or even go to de oda room.
Re: Why Fayose Is Ceaselessly Criticizing Buhari - APC by wolu4: 7:10am On Oct 19, 2016
GMBuhari:
The same mofo who has been prostrating for APC chieftains?

We know what's wrong with him
my dear he is from yoruba n we all knw dat Yorubas shows respect to pple dat r older irrespective of who u are to them. So if Fayose postrate for APC chieftain it's a sign of respect. Nothing is wrong with him. Rather it's u dat should check urself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of President Buhari Calling Osinbajo To Wish Him A Happy 61st Birthday / Give Me More Time To Name My Ministers, Buhari Begs Senate / Don’t Bar Ajimobi, Others From NEC Meeting - Court Orders APC

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.