Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,855 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Turn Your Tv Into Andriod And Pc With Only Usb - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Turn Your Tv Into Andriod And Pc With Only Usb (14389 Views)

To Change Your Tv To Smart Tv, Get Android Iptv Box (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turn Your Tv Into Andriod And Pc With Only Usb by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 17, 2016
TURN YOUR TV INTO ANDROID AND PC WITH JUST USB

Do you know that you can turn your tv into andriod and pc and also with iptv featues ?
Yes is true you can now turn your tv to andriod and pc with just a single tiny usb called usb android mini pc.
The usb android is more cheaper compare to other means to turn your tv into android . This usb android mini pc is just thesame with modem. This ia an alternative to android box and cheaper than android box and it also has window pc layout and you can plug anything that is plug to computer to it .
The usb android is so tiny that if you have it on your tv when your friends comes to your house they will be surprise how is your tv working as android without phone

HOW TO USE IT

Just plug the usb android mini pc into the hdmi port of your television and turn your tv on and usb android mini pc power on. It will install quickly in the background in few secondary and wow your tv is now andriod and pc

Pictures of usb android mini pc upload below

Re: Turn Your Tv Into Andriod And Pc With Only Usb by Easy023(m): 5:51pm On Oct 17, 2016
How much is it?
Re: Turn Your Tv Into Andriod And Pc With Only Usb by spartacus11(m): 6:42pm On Oct 17, 2016
how much is it, i need one
Re: Turn Your Tv Into Andriod And Pc With Only Usb by toscotech(m): 9:14pm On Oct 17, 2016
how much is it ooooooo
Re: Turn Your Tv Into Andriod And Pc With Only Usb by Nobody: 4:12am On Oct 18, 2016
Easy023:
How much is it?
Re: Turn Your Tv Into Andriod And Pc With Only Usb by Nobody: 4:14am On Oct 18, 2016
spartacus11:
how much is it, i need one
12 thousand
Re: Turn Your Tv Into Andriod And Pc With Only Usb by Nobody: 4:15am On Oct 18, 2016
toscotech:
how much is it ooooooo
12 thousand naira
Re: Turn Your Tv Into Andriod And Pc With Only Usb by mecussey(m): 9:06am On Oct 18, 2016
How does it get internet, the same USB stick is equiped with wifi?
Re: Turn Your Tv Into Andriod And Pc With Only Usb by bularuz(m): 2:36pm On Oct 18, 2016
@OP this is a mini pc HDmi stick not USB stick because it works with HDmi
Re: Turn Your Tv Into Andriod And Pc With Only Usb by spartacus11(m): 5:19pm On Oct 18, 2016
hugman:
12 thousand
if you sell i am interested do you have in stock.
Re: Turn Your Tv Into Andriod And Pc With Only Usb by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 19, 2016
I believe every nigeria should get this

Re: Turn Your Tv Into Andriod And Pc With Only Usb by temitimx19(m): 6:40am On Oct 20, 2016
I have a new Nexbox TV box for sale, I would also give you a free Air keyboard

Re: Turn Your Tv Into Andriod And Pc With Only Usb by Malix: 10:19pm On Dec 03, 2016
Mini pc HDMI stick now available. call:08091525901

(1) (Reply)

Digital Satellite Meter / C / I Need Help With My GOTV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.