Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,262 members, 7,860,606 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:14 PM

Flashback: I Still Cook For My Husband — Aisha Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flashback: I Still Cook For My Husband — Aisha Buhari (760 Views)

Flashback: I Will Not Negotiate With Ghosts - Gej / Thank You For Supporting My Husband - Aisha Buhari / All I Want For My Husband - Aisha Buhari Opens Up After Explosive BBC Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flashback: I Still Cook For My Husband — Aisha Buhari by kahal29: 5:03pm On Oct 17, 2016
Wife of the President, Mrs. Aisha Buhari, yesterday, said that despite her present status, she still cooks her husband’s food.

She gave the revelation at a party she organised for children drawn from different parts of the country in the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) to mark the Eid-el-Fitri celebration at the Banquet Hall of the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

Her remark followed an excuse to depart from the party amid dances by the children.

“I’m going to leave you soon. I want to go back home to cook for my husband because my children are here playing with you. Nobody is at home, only my husband. So, I want to go back home to be with him and also cook dinner for him”, she said.

She further stated that the Sallah party was an indication of the seriousness her husband’s administration attached to the welfare of the youth.

She said, “On occasions like this, we celebrate with children, especially the less privileged, including those in the various internally displaced persons’ (IDPs) camp. We love, appreciate and share with their present situation.

“The reason for this is to promote warm interaction and sharing what we have with one another. On this note particularly, we decided to celebrate with all children from different background”.

She charged the children to obey their parents and teachers’ instructions both at home and schools.

“The future of this great country lies in your hands. You are to compliment the efforts of government by working very hard in school and be obedient to your parents. Tomorrow you may become president, the president’s wife, Senator, honourable members, governors, medical doctors, teacher, journalist, engineer, nurse, lawyer and the rest of other honourable professions”, she added.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/i-still-cook-for-my-husband-aisha-buhari/

Re: Flashback: I Still Cook For My Husband — Aisha Buhari by kahal29: 5:04pm On Oct 17, 2016
Mmmmmh... What do you think house?
Re: Flashback: I Still Cook For My Husband — Aisha Buhari by sarrki(m): 5:06pm On Oct 17, 2016
Wailers don see work

Another thread to wail on
Re: Flashback: I Still Cook For My Husband — Aisha Buhari by Nightie(f): 5:06pm On Oct 17, 2016
really?
everyday, one news or d other.
anyway, my eyes ar open
Re: Flashback: I Still Cook For My Husband — Aisha Buhari by ajasbaba(m): 5:07pm On Oct 17, 2016
Heading to the other room grin grin grin grin
Re: Flashback: I Still Cook For My Husband — Aisha Buhari by ChappyChase: 5:10pm On Oct 17, 2016
kahal29:
Mmmmmh... What do you think house?
We just want you to explain what goes on in the other room. Is that too much to ask for embarassed embarassed
Re: Flashback: I Still Cook For My Husband — Aisha Buhari by wolesmile(m): 5:11pm On Oct 17, 2016
People will come here now and start one yeye online fight over what is no business of theirs.
Re: Flashback: I Still Cook For My Husband — Aisha Buhari by kahal29: 5:11pm On Oct 17, 2016
ChappyChase:

We just want you to explain what goes on in the other room. Is that too much to ask for embarassed embarassed

Tot you knew... .
Re: Flashback: I Still Cook For My Husband — Aisha Buhari by ChappyChase: 5:15pm On Oct 17, 2016
kahal29:

Tot you knew... .

We no want make them quote us out of context cool cool
Re: Flashback: I Still Cook For My Husband — Aisha Buhari by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:18pm On Oct 17, 2016
Where are the e-warriors
Re: Flashback: I Still Cook For My Husband — Aisha Buhari by mars123(m): 5:19pm On Oct 17, 2016
ChappyChase:

Zahra and Yusuf did not fall from sky nah...
Re: Flashback: I Still Cook For My Husband — Aisha Buhari by TippyTop(m): 6:04pm On Oct 17, 2016
No surprise there.
The budget for food alone at Aso Rock is a whooping 1billion.
Re: Flashback: I Still Cook For My Husband — Aisha Buhari by bennyann: 7:22pm On Oct 17, 2016
Na English fault.

Yes, Aisha you cook in the kitchen but you don't BELONG to the kitchen.

But next time, protect your family with all you've got. For wives, Family comes first before others. There are wiser ways to save your husband.I pray God grants you such wisdom.

To me, women are Gate keepers. We keep the enemies away from our homes. PEJ got that right.

(1) (Reply)

Please Come Back Jonathan! Sokoto Residents Stage Pro-gej Protest (photos) / How Boko Haram Members Caused Their Downfall – Buhari / RochasMas: Imo Workers Get Double Pay.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.