Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State (83769 Views)

Cheating Husband Caught In Matrimonial Bed With 22-Year-Old Lady / Director Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife In His Home / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by jahsson(m): 11:42pm On Oct 17, 2016
frostylook:

I really don't see how the meaning of an obvious statement was lost on him in his bid to claim superior knowledge. Thanks for further simplification sir. Goodnight

wink I'm sure it was just a simple misunderstanding... Gud nyt

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by Kyllahmc(m): 12:12am On Oct 18, 2016
Islie:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/10/17/commotion-ogun-man-catches-driver-sex-wife-matrimonial-bed/

Ha! The rate on which i encounter news of cheating wives these days is seriously getting out of hand. Is it that their husband no sabbi knack or what? If this is actually the case why marry him in the first place
Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by frostylook: 5:15am On Oct 18, 2016
BuzyBrain:

Learn to Take correction

You are far more in need of your own advice and while you do that, also learn to pass your opinions across with politeness, it will earn you some measure of respect. I think we are quite done here, have yourself a good day.
Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by macof(m): 7:27am On Oct 18, 2016
passionate88:

Hausa man beating the hell outta a yoruba man on home soil.

did you not read where it was stated that the two men would have killed each other as the pervert fought back?

anyway, it's quite unfortunate that the only thing you understood from the entire report is Hausa and yoruba man. .. goes to show the type of sorry state your brain is in
Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by Emycord: 7:31am On Oct 18, 2016
She belongs to the other room
Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 18, 2016
dauddy97:
just like story..... woman must surely find excuse. mental disorder na hin make you enjoy aboki kpomo grin
You nor read the Gist at all, mumu guy

Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by lolamitayo: 8:22am On Oct 18, 2016
Crazy people, Crazy world all crazy!
Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by passionate88: 8:54am On Oct 18, 2016
macof:

did you not read where it was stated that the two men would have killed each other as the pervert fought back?

anyway, it's quite unfortunate that the only thing you understood from the entire report is Hausa and yoruba man. .. goes to show the type of sorry state your brain is in

angry angry angry angry
Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by dantori(m): 9:04am On Oct 18, 2016
makelove2m:
ALL THOSE ABOKI WEY DEY GIVE MAD PEOPLE BELLE EVERYWHERE, I DECREE RIGHT NOW THAT YOU RECEIVE BRAIN RIGHT AWAY......... SAY AMEN

you are highly FOOLISH, read again
Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 18, 2016
wait oo what kind of mental disorder is that..She cooks and cleans and even visits her folks every now and then but couldn't scream,shout,fight the intruder away even when she was fully aware...i don't know about u guys but i smell foul,like she's taking advantage of the fact that she has a mental disorder.Just saying sha lipsrsealed
Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 18, 2016
Iefosa:

“He later returned and asked me to UnCloth and I did. He put me on the bed and had sex with me. I knew he wasn’t my husband, but I couldn’t shout or do anything. Then my husband entered and caught him.

All she does is to cook and wash my clothes. However, once in a month, she goes to visit her mother and returns.

Abeg explain the gist well cos me too dey doubt the credibility of her claims of innocence am not saying she's guilty tho just keeping an open mind
Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by dauddy97(m): 10:57am On Oct 18, 2016
Iefosa:

you are a fool..... valueless bastard
Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by FuckYouMods: 12:54pm On Oct 18, 2016
LieDetector:
you shouldn't accept such wrong correction. Whilst "why" was used wrongly in this context, "while" wasn't the right word either.... It should be "when". The guy that tried correcting you deserves some lashes of cane tho grin
u'r d 1 dat deserves som lashes of cane for tryin 2 mislead som1 dat has bin rightly corrected... "while" is d right and appropriate word to use there, check ur use of english
Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by anointingOil: 4:19pm On Oct 18, 2016
loveflow1:
as u do mouth like yansh
Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 18, 2016
dauddy97:

you are a fool..... valueless bastard

E pain am!!! grin cheesy, Odeh!

Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by sylve11: 7:22am On Oct 21, 2016
AntiWailer:
Driver driving another person's wife at maximum speed.

grin grin cool
Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by AkinPikin: 1:03pm On Nov 25, 2016
Bastard!!!
loveflow1:
Yoruba again
Re: Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 30, 2019
Sorry, I can't hangout. My uncle's cousin's sister in law's best friend's insurance agent's roommate's pet goldfish died. Maybe next time. shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic / Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man / What I Found In My Grandma's Wooden Box(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.