Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,025 members, 7,810,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos (83729 Views)

I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out / 'I Have Been Sleeping With Your Brother' – Wife Tells Husband / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by Islie: 5:54pm On Aug 10, 2020
Trouble broke out in Ikorodu area of Lagos after a man, Adekunle Adeyemi, reportedly told their neighbours that he had been sleeping with one Mrs. Chisom, the wife of one of their neighbours, Mr. Arinze Onuoha, which resulted into a public fight and in the process, Adeyemi stabbed Mr. Arinze to death.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the incident happened at Red Block Street, Grammar School area of Ikorodu, Lagos State, where they reside.

It was gathered that when Adeyemi realised that he had murdered Mr. Arinze, he fled and since then had been on the run in order to evade arrest and not face the charge for murder.

The matter was reported to the Ikorodu Police Division by one of their neighbours, Glory Dickson, who told the Police what happened before Adeyemi stabbed Arinze to death.

This was disclosed by the Police Public Relations Officer, SP Bala Elkana, who confirmed that the suspect, Adeyemi is on the run after the dastardly act.

He said that the victim, Arinze Onuoha, was allegedly stabbed to death by Adekunle Adeyemi after he was accused of having affair with his wife, Chisom Onuoha.

The Police said, “A woman, Glory Dickson, came and reported that Adeyemi of the same address came to their room alleging that her husband, Stanley Dickson, told Chisom’s husband, Arinze Onuoha, that he (Adeyemi) was having an affair with his wife (Chisom).”

“This led to an argument and confrontation and in the process, Adeyemi stabbed Arinze with a knife on the left side of his chest. The victim was rushed to the Ikorodu General Hospital by sympathisers where he was confirmed dead and the corpse was brought back home.”

SP Elkana said that a team of detectives moved to the scene and the victim was found already dead lying on the floor of his apartment and further stated that the Police have since commenced investigation and have started manhunt to arrest Adeyemi, who is now at large.

He said that the Police have identified some marks of assault on the left side of the victim’s chest as his corpse was moved to the mortuary of the hospital for autopsy report.

Meanwhile, the residents were said to have deserted the compound as neighbours fled the scene of the crime in order to avoid arrest by the Police for interrogation.

[url=https://pmexpressng.com/%ef%bf%bc-ive-been-sleeping-with-your-wife-man-taunts-neighbour/]SOURCE[/url]

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by Omihanifa: 5:56pm On Aug 10, 2020
Nah only HORRIBLE news PM EXPRESS dey carry undecided

224 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 10, 2020
The Audacity!

The Stupidity!

This is nauseating !!!

129 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by Damscodammy1(m): 5:57pm On Aug 10, 2020
On top woman o.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by Juliusmomoh: 5:59pm On Aug 10, 2020
grin grin fear woman.....

96 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by Righteousness89(m): 6:05pm On Aug 10, 2020
Evil upon Evil Littered all over the Land..

Its the Endtime and these Evils will keep Multiplying. So don't be Suprised..

All we need to Do is to Ensure that we Live Prepared for Eternity! Ensure you Have made Peace with The Jesus Christ. Ensure you stay off any form of Sin, Abominations, Wickedness etc..

The times are sooo Evil.. Refuse to be Distracted...

The Saints are about to be Taken away....

#WeFlySoon

130 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by Ikeast(m): 6:15pm On Aug 10, 2020
Men self, I sebi fight but i no fee fight for woman...
Man just wasted his life bcoz of woman way plenty....smh

20 Likes

Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by Unnerve: 6:21pm On Aug 10, 2020
You found out your whöring wife was cheating on you, your reaction was to have a physical altercation with the man she slept with, only to end up very dead in the process.

What kind of funeral tribute does a man like this deserve?

What a disgrace

189 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by Kidgaya: 6:22pm On Aug 10, 2020
How can you taunt him with that? So stupid. If they even him to a sane court , he’l get a light sentence . It will be classified as a crime of passion. Na wa

Proverbs 6:27

Can you carry fire against your chest without burning your clothes? Can you walk on hot coals without burning your feet? It is just as dangerous to sleep with another man's wife.

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by dangermouse(m): 6:31pm On Aug 10, 2020
Fighting a fellow man because a woman cheated on you with him is wrong. You dont have any bussiness with the man she is cheating you with, but rather with her. You can simply let her go or rather divorce her, as in this case.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by Freeeanijor: 6:38pm On Aug 10, 2020
You fvck the man wife, brag about am still kill the man join.
Mr. Arinze die, Adeyemi japa, Chisom look for another available dick and you say life no balance?

146 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by faithfull18(f): 8:43pm On Aug 10, 2020
This story that doesn't have head or tail.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by InfernoNig: 9:23pm On Aug 10, 2020
One thing must kill a man, but one thing that shouldn't kill a man is. Woman. Never die untop woman matter.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by Vyzz: 9:49pm On Aug 10, 2020
He Don scatter his okafors law
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by mariahAngel(f): 9:50pm On Aug 10, 2020
Chisom is a classless abomination! An adulteress!
A disgrace to her father and his kinsmen.
Her father will never forgive her for bringing shame to his name. Tueh!

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by Slawormir: 9:57pm On Aug 10, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
I remember my grandfather..... will always say

Son.....you have to be careful .......the body of a woman is like heaven to the eyes
Hell to the soul

And purgatory for the wallet

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by DaddyMorenike: 9:57pm On Aug 10, 2020
Who still fights over a woman..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 9:57pm On Aug 10, 2020
J
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by Frankyboy1(m): 9:57pm On Aug 10, 2020
Ok
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by xynerise: 9:57pm On Aug 10, 2020
PM news and infidelity

1 Like

Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 9:58pm On Aug 10, 2020
First off, you dey nack someone elses wife YOU F UP
Secondly, You con get loose mouth, brag to her husband F UP RAISED TO 2
Lastly, Fight broke out and you managed to successfully murder the husband, YOU F UP RAISED TO 3.
Life is one bleeped up slippery slope, just imagine if he had the decency to say NO!! to that thought, that stupid train of thought that saw the beauty, @$$ or B00bs of another mans wife or if he could tame his konji or rejected the advances from the woman.
A man who has control over his sexual urges has solved half of his problems.

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by asatemple(f): 9:58pm On Aug 10, 2020
Devil has never stopped winning souls to hell

4 Likes

Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by bolaayenimo: 9:58pm On Aug 10, 2020
Why not just use Magu for him?
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by Yankee101: 9:59pm On Aug 10, 2020
Women who give their pvssies to all kinds of men, una doh

See what irresponsibility has caused

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by fourboys: 9:59pm On Aug 10, 2020
odi egwu kissodi egwu
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by Calenikan(m): 9:59pm On Aug 10, 2020
Nonsense man
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by Royalfurnitures: 9:59pm On Aug 10, 2020
He's really inviting trouble to himself

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death / Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State / Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.