Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

UNICAL Lecturer Sexually Harasses 16-Year-Old Girl - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNICAL Lecturer Sexually Harasses 16-Year-Old Girl (32430 Views)

Adewole Atere, FUOYE Lecturer, Impregnates 16-Year-Old Student (Photos) / Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student / 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNICAL Lecturer Sexually Harasses 16-Year-Old Girl by Dom2020: 2:01pm On Oct 18, 2016
if a fellow lecturer has to use social media against his colleague that means the man case is something else becoze unical lecturers are sadist, oga lecturer pls do the needful by realising the name of the perverts

1 Like

Re: UNICAL Lecturer Sexually Harasses 16-Year-Old Girl by Arsewipemod: 2:10pm On Oct 18, 2016
otokx:
Quite sad but the minimum age to enter tertiary institutions is 16 but again it can be age declaration with her real age being 26.
Is that the issue? Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew.
Re: UNICAL Lecturer Sexually Harasses 16-Year-Old Girl by cyril700(m): 2:22pm On Oct 18, 2016
mhiz:
16 years graduate shocked when did she enter school, didn't she have her primary/secondary school education. It does not add up lipsrsealed
diploma is just 2 years
Re: UNICAL Lecturer Sexually Harasses 16-Year-Old Girl by Ugosample(m): 3:39pm On Oct 18, 2016
beshiman:
Ah, again?

This reminds me when I was still on campus. I stood in gap for an helpless lady who was struggling to attain 2.1. Yet three old fools were disturbing her seriously.
I backed her up by telling her to turn their offers down. Giving her series of orientation. "Omo some lecturers dey heartless ooo"
When those lecturers noticed. I nearly failed their courses. My CGPA dropped to 4.1. Despite I was not dating her. Just taking her tutorials and "she dey cook for me..." #smiling...
I thank God, He helped me to win the battle. We graduated with 4.1 and 3.65 respectively.

If were to be in that school, I cab take up the issue providing I have proof...

He deserves severe punishment.

Just imagine
Re: UNICAL Lecturer Sexually Harasses 16-Year-Old Girl by lereinter(m): 3:48pm On Oct 18, 2016
dr eni
you know the lecturer and u didnt mention his name..
yu ve only done half good
Re: UNICAL Lecturer Sexually Harasses 16-Year-Old Girl by IZICO4(m): 4:42pm On Oct 18, 2016
Nathdoug:
Nigeria lecturals...wen I classroom they teach nofin,,,buh they have vast knowledge wen it comes to the other room matters..
Abeg o I no understand this "other room" concept. can someone help me.
Re: UNICAL Lecturer Sexually Harasses 16-Year-Old Girl by cuteboy2: 5:56pm On Oct 18, 2016
mhiz:
16 years graduate shocked when did she enter school, didn't she have her primary/secondary school education. It does not add up lipsrsealed

Please read the story again. She did a diploma programme which in most cases is either 1 or 2 years max.

Some kids are fast and finish secondary school at age 14. So it is not abnormal to finish diploma at age 16.
Re: UNICAL Lecturer Sexually Harasses 16-Year-Old Girl by aumoria(m): 8:39pm On Oct 18, 2016
What amuses me in all these is the way a Dr of law writes. He doesn't seem to know the difference between u and you, ur and your. At his level he is a good example of the poor writing skills of our youths. I agree with him, though, on the subject matter.
Re: UNICAL Lecturer Sexually Harasses 16-Year-Old Girl by Ademoore07(m): 9:30pm On Oct 18, 2016
He had deleted the post on his timeline
Re: UNICAL Lecturer Sexually Harasses 16-Year-Old Girl by WesBreezy: 9:48pm On Oct 18, 2016
drizzit:
Let he without stones cast the first
Let he without skeletons bury others
Let he who's without blemish wash others
Oga lecturer..what's the true story?
#spotOn
Re: UNICAL Lecturer Sexually Harasses 16-Year-Old Girl by HelenPaul688: 11:57pm On Oct 18, 2016
Oh Lord
Re: UNICAL Lecturer Sexually Harasses 16-Year-Old Girl by Princevinn: 12:07am On Oct 19, 2016
Things like this makes me wonder Y God is so merciful...She's still a teenager for crying out loud....#LECTURERES can be crazy
Re: UNICAL Lecturer Sexually Harasses 16-Year-Old Girl by MRLANNISTER(m): 12:23am On Oct 19, 2016
drizzit:
Let he without stones cast the first
Let he without skeletons bury others
Let he who's without blemish wash others
Oga lecturer..what's the true story?

Mumu, face the message and leave the messenger.
Re: UNICAL Lecturer Sexually Harasses 16-Year-Old Girl by Rekyz(m): 6:29am On Oct 19, 2016
What the hell is wrong with this guys? First, it was Prof. Ndifon. Now its another di*k head.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niger Delta University (NDU) 2017/2018 POST UTME Form & PQ Is Out / Do Private University Graduates Find It Hard To Get Jobs In Nigeria? / See The Bold Step A Nairalander Took For His Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.