Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,003 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Anna Beam Miraculously Rises From The Dead And Is Healed Of Uncurable Illness. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anna Beam Miraculously Rises From The Dead And Is Healed Of Uncurable Illness. (12702 Views)

TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease / "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) / Twin Sisters Healed Of Insanity At Dunamis. Enenche & Wife In Tears (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anna Beam Miraculously Rises From The Dead And Is Healed Of Uncurable Illness. by promise10: 4:24pm On Oct 27, 2016
winner01:
GrizzlyBear and Seun. How will you explain this away?
He would rather take this thread down than to explain.

1 Like

Re: Anna Beam Miraculously Rises From The Dead And Is Healed Of Uncurable Illness. by kodded(m): 9:19pm On Oct 27, 2016
promise10:

He would rather take this thread down than to explain.

lol

after 2 weeks it is still in the first page

if the thread was about a Christian who died from an incurable disease by now it would have been in page 9 and probably hit front page

anyways like timaya said in his song "God pass them ! "

1 Like

Re: Anna Beam Miraculously Rises From The Dead And Is Healed Of Uncurable Illness. by promise10: 4:49am On Oct 28, 2016
kodded:
lol

after 2 weeks it is still in the first page

if the thread was about a Christian who died from an incurable disease by now it would have been in page 9 and probably hit front page

anyways like timaya said in his song "God pass them ! "

I tell you

1 Like

Re: Anna Beam Miraculously Rises From The Dead And Is Healed Of Uncurable Illness. by flamingREED(m): 8:23am On Oct 28, 2016
Imagine how serene heaven will be?

Much more undisturbed like this thread!

1 Like

Re: Anna Beam Miraculously Rises From The Dead And Is Healed Of Uncurable Illness. by Pidggin(f): 8:26am On Oct 28, 2016
I wonder why Seun and other athiests have avoided this thread. Come and doubt this miracle once again, we are waiting for you
Re: Anna Beam Miraculously Rises From The Dead And Is Healed Of Uncurable Illness. by winner01(m): 7:23pm On Oct 28, 2016
Pidggin:
I wonder why Seun and other athiests have avoided this thread. Come and doubt this miracle once again, we are waiting for you
It is a very difficult thread to address especially when you have given them the proof they want to see.
The best thing is to avoid it like a plague.

1 Like

Re: Anna Beam Miraculously Rises From The Dead And Is Healed Of Uncurable Illness. by Pidggin(f): 7:57pm On Oct 28, 2016
winner01:
It is a very difficult thread to address especially when you have given them the proof they want to see.
The best thing is to avoid it like a plague.

So it's not like they are really looking for facts they only want to disprove the truth.
Re: Anna Beam Miraculously Rises From The Dead And Is Healed Of Uncurable Illness. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 28, 2016
In a book I read called "A divine revelation of heaven" by
Mary K. Baxer. Jesus told the woman, that in the last days there will be avalanche of miracles and it's what is happening now
Re: Anna Beam Miraculously Rises From The Dead And Is Healed Of Uncurable Illness. by Seun(m): 2:56am On Oct 29, 2016
Anna Beam didn't die as the title claims. She experienced a spontaneous remission from a rare neurological disease that isn't yet fully understood after a weird accident that was caused by her parents' negligence. She got lucky; that's all.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anna Beam Miraculously Rises From The Dead And Is Healed Of Uncurable Illness. by Funjosh(m): 3:17am On Oct 29, 2016
winner01:
[size=17pt]Winner01's submission
[/size]

In the hospital following her accident, Annabel's doctors ran MRI and CT scans and were amazed to see her skull and brain were intact and had not sustained any major injuries. Further tests revealed Annabel was cured.

Sure enough, when Annabel awoke, she was so healthy that the painkillers prescribed for possible discomfort were left entirely untouched as Annabel was perfectly fine.
Annabel's story was so amazing that her mother, Christy Beam, wrote a book to spread God's continued miracles.

This is a very touching true story, similar to the story of my mom. The Doctors who asked us to prepare for her death remain in U.C.H till date. As a Nigerian, I had no reason to take her pictures while she was in the hospital, but with my mouth, I can make known the faithfulness of God.
I hope to open a thread on her story soon. As for Anna Beam, her story is filled with tangible and substantial proof as well as names and medical reports. I hope it can minister unto the hearts of christians and unbelievers alike.

To find out more about the film and the real life story, click HERE.

As for atheists who are angered or offended by this "fairytale" because it defies their naturalistic preconceptions, of course articles have been written to condemn and water down the story of this little girl.

Its always funny when proof is requested for, and when proof is provided, it is rejected. It only means no amount of proof can satisfy or convince the skeptic.

Its always okay. As the little girl said, We'll all get there when we get there.

God bless you.

God bless you too bro. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anna Beam Miraculously Rises From The Dead And Is Healed Of Uncurable Illness. by EyeHateGod: 4:11am On Oct 29, 2016
winner01:
Its called love and compassion. Thats why we are humans and not animals. The weak deserve love, not neglect.

Continue my friend. When you are ready to face reality, you can.
So you think the Opposite of Humans Is Animals? Which school did u guys go to self?

2 Likes

Re: Anna Beam Miraculously Rises From The Dead And Is Healed Of Uncurable Illness. by ashjay001(m): 5:56am On Oct 29, 2016
winner01:
Help us with those examples, we have taken pain to give ours.

So, u really think, miracles are synonymous with christianity?

U really expect to give u examples? To prove what? Or, so u can convert to what?

Ur unbelief in my statement, who e help?

Saw this, winner01, during my varied readings:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/dr-gridlock/wp/2016/10/29/sorry-i-was-being-stupid-he-said-in-a-farewell-video-after-crashing-then-came-his-miracle/

No mention of any kind of God, at his point of almost death nor throughout d entire article!

2 Likes

Re: Anna Beam Miraculously Rises From The Dead And Is Healed Of Uncurable Illness. by MKSON(m): 7:29am On Oct 29, 2016
Seun:
Anna Beam didn't die as the title claims. She experienced a spontaneous remission from a rare neurological disease that isn't yet fully understood after a weird accident that was caused by her parents' negligence. She got lucky; that's all.

She actually died Seun. The op just summarized the movie with pictures. I just watched the movie yesterday night oblivious to this thread and boy was i glad. I checked imdb for the rating and its the only Christian movie i've ever seen with the highest rating. You should download it and watch. Its approximately 120minutes long. Whether you watch it or not or believe this story or not, JESUS LOVES YOU all the same & he would keep knocking on your heart till you come around. He's real bro! I've had my own fair share of experience with Him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anna Beam Miraculously Rises From The Dead And Is Healed Of Uncurable Illness. by UyiIredia(m): 7:52am On Oct 29, 2016
Seun:

Luck or coincidence. The repose of an atheist for things he can't explain.

1 Like

Re: Anna Beam Miraculously Rises From The Dead And Is Healed Of Uncurable Illness. by winner01(m): 10:23am On Oct 29, 2016
ashjay001:

So, u really think, miracles are synonymous with christianity?

U really expect to give u examples? To prove what? Or, so u can convert to what?

Ur unbelief in my statement, who e help?
I made no such claims. When you make statements, you prove them. Thats all im asking. The kind of proof you ask from christians.
Re: Anna Beam Miraculously Rises From The Dead And Is Healed Of Uncurable Illness. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 29, 2016
So because I hadn't seen the page before you guys are claiming something, do you want me to finish this thread eh winner01 and the rest?
Re: Anna Beam Miraculously Rises From The Dead And Is Healed Of Uncurable Illness. by winner01(m): 12:58pm On Oct 29, 2016
Lennycool:
So because I hadn't seen the page before you guys are claiming something, do you want me to finish this thread eh winner01 and the rest?
Yes please.

1 Like

Re: Anna Beam Miraculously Rises From The Dead And Is Healed Of Uncurable Illness. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 29, 2016
winner01:
Yes please.
You asked for it
Let me start first by saying miracles do happen, in the sense that something improbable can happen but it does not mean it is God. Her illness was related to the brain, doctors didn't know how to cure her she fell from a tree hit her head went unconscious and reemerged healed. Isn't it strange that she suffered some sort of head trauma before being healed? Wasn't the brain the cause of the disease in the first place, and again we see a classic case of Media control, how many people do you think suffer from this disease? And how many do you think gets cured? Did the media surround cases of Christians who had this disease and died? But when someone beats the odds all the media houses will pick it up. And those of you that think this is a proper substitute for limb regeneration are very wrong. The odds against her not being cured was never 99.9% I don't think any disease ever is, but when it comes to limb regeneration in humans it would be 99.9% because its close to impossible. So her case doesn't come close to limb regeneration.

Also miracles are ambiguous through out all religions and even irreligion,
I've already opened a thread about the Japanese guy that survived two nuclear bombs and radiation poisoning and still lived till 87.
There's also a miracle about an indian woman
Anita Moorjani who In 2006, after suffering cancer for almost four years, Anita’s organs started shutting down and she slipped into a deep coma. She was rushed to the hospital where she claims to have crossed into the afterlife during what she considers a Near Death Experience (NDE). Upon returning from her NDE, her body healed from the end-stage lymphoma within a matter of days and within months was completely cancer free. She claimed that in the NDE she saw her late father who advised her to return back as she did not want to go back. Anita has been cancer free since then and she is irreligious, she is not christian or Muslim or Hindu or anybody but she got a miraculous cure, as I even searched for her name there where angry Christians on the web wondering why an unbeliever was cured.

For those of you that will doubt she even has a Wikipedia page and has written a Newyork times best seller

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anita_Moorjani?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C1224604665

Also there is the case of a Moroccan Muslim woman
Layla Al Helw, who found out she had breast cancer nine years ago and was miraculous healed after praying with the Qur'an.
http://allaahuakbar.net/articles.php?id=422

http://www.google.co.in/search?q=This+is+a+true+story+of+Layla+Al+Helw,+a+Moroccan+woman+who+&gws_rd=cr&ei=CogUWLGKNuuF0wLU06XYDQ

Even atheist get healed
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/rockbeyondbelief/2013/08/23/miraculous-healing-still-an-atheist/

Did Jesus heal the atheist and all these people? Miracles happen but they are not from GOD. The improbable can happen.

Lennycool out

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anna Beam Miraculously Rises From The Dead And Is Healed Of Uncurable Illness. by Seun(m): 1:20pm On Oct 29, 2016
MKSON:
She actually died Seun.
She didn't die. She blacked out and dreamt of Jesus. Her heart didn't stop and she never stopped breathing. She was just stuck in a tree.

JESUS LOVES YOU all the same & he would keep knocking on your heart till you come around. He's real bro! I've had my own fair share of experience with Him
Could you describe the most vivid or convincing experience that you've had with Jesus?

UyiIredia:
Luck or coincidence. The repose of an atheist for things he can't explain.
How do you differentiate between luck and divine intervention? In every lottery, someone must win; when is it luck, and when is it a miracle?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anna Beam Miraculously Rises From The Dead And Is Healed Of Uncurable Illness. by Pidggin(f): 1:42pm On Oct 29, 2016
Seun:

She didn't die. She blacked out and dreamt of Jesus. Her heart didn't stop and she never stopped breathing. She was just stuck in a tree.

Could you describe the most vivid or convincing experience that you've had with Jesus?

How do you differentiate between luck and divine intervention? In every lottery, someone must win; when is it luck, and when is it a miracle?

And this is the best they could come up with. She didn't die? You must have been there to verify her statement as false

Why should anyone waste time explaining his/her experience with God to you when all you will do is to look for ways to counter it. Show me evidence that the world was created by a big bang (no theories)

No one is talking of lottery here, a healing took place no one played a game here
Re: Anna Beam Miraculously Rises From The Dead And Is Healed Of Uncurable Illness. by ashjay001(m): 1:53pm On Oct 29, 2016
winner01:
I made no such claims. When you make statements, you prove them. Thats all im asking. The kind of proof you ask from christians.

Personally, I live by "live and let live". I only question u, when u invade my space. I also dont condemn/disapprove of any form of worship, and only show disapproval or attack, if/when u start claiming a monopoly on godly worship!

1 Like

Re: Anna Beam Miraculously Rises From The Dead And Is Healed Of Uncurable Illness. by jonbellion(m): 4:18pm On Oct 29, 2016
Pidggin:

And this is the best they could come up with. She didn't die? You must have been there to verify her statement as false

Why should anyone waste time explaining his/her experience with God to you when all you will do is to look for ways to counter it. Show me evidence that the world was created by a big bang (no theories)

No one is talking of lottery here, a healing took place no one played a game here
the big bang is not an explosion
It is more like an expansion. Like a balloon inflating some good evidence is the fact that the universe is still expanding so which means it started from a singularity though I don't know what started it( reason I'm agnostic )
Cosmic background radiation- the thermal radiation left from the heat. At the beginning of the universe it was very hot. So the CMB observed now is basically the glow of the early expansion left behind and it has been observed.
Red shift. Light travels to Earth from other galaxies. As the light from that galaxy gets closer to Earth, the distance between Earth and the galaxy increases, which causes the wavelength of that light to get longer it's similar to the Doppler effect I don't know if you are physics inclined but an example is as an ambulance approaches you, the siren pitch seems to increase, and as it moves away from you, the siren pitch decreases. We are observing a "lower" pitch with light "lower" means more red and "higher" means more blue thus the name red shift plus as the Universe expanded and cooled down, some of the elements that we see today were created. The theory predicts how much of each element should have been made in the early universe, and what is see in very distant galaxies and old stars is just right. Thy universe is not 6000 years old. The speed of light is finite I say this a lot if the universe was 6000 years old we aren't supposed to see light other than 6000 light years. But we do. The andromeda galaxy shouldn't exist if the universe is that young. We are seeing it how it looked 2.5 million years ago when it was still in its early stages so the light it is emitting right now wouldn't reach us until 2.5million years later. Our nearest star proxima centuri is 4 light years away from earth. If it should explode right now we wouldn't know until 4 years by
later( scientists will anyway lol) grin but we just wont see the explosion until 4 years into the future. No information travels faster than light....well radio waves too anyway they both have the same speed so if you are looking at a landing on mars with the help of radio waves the time the spaceship would have landed would have been prior to when you actually viewed it. So yeah sha that's why the universe can NEVER be just 6000 years

1 Like

Re: Anna Beam Miraculously Rises From The Dead And Is Healed Of Uncurable Illness. by MKSON(m): 5:44pm On Oct 29, 2016
[quote author=Seun post=50603662]

She did actually die. If you have watched movie,she said to her parents that after she fell head long,the next thing she realised was that she saw her spirit leave her body & she was looking at her dead body & she now saw a butterfly & next thing she saw herself in heaven.......etc etc. In Christianity we call that an out of body experience. Before any man dies,he has already died in the spirit realm. Am not a fan but i appreciate our nigerian movies that talk about some realities like in a cult when they wanna kill a man, they summon him & he doesn't come physically, he appears in a mirror (his spirit) & lets say they stab the mirror. Next thing they show him real life let's say driving & he begins to touch his stomach & then has an accident & then dies. What am trying to say is once a persons spirit leaves his/her body,the person is dead physically

Yeah if i should be frank,literally i have not seen Jesus physically(tho i know peeps who he has literally appeared to). It's something i crave but my faith walk with him is what i can share cos blessed are those who have not seen but believe. It began in my final year when i began to doubt the Bible cos am logical person & i stopped going to church cos i began to doubt Christians cos of their hypocrisy. It was later i realized Christianity is not about others but a relationship with Jesus that matters. So it was during project & i needed N20,000. I didn't have such amount in my account as of then & a phone call,i could have gotten it. I said that i wanna test this God to know if He's real. Since he knows my problem he should provide it for me. My supervisor gave me a deadline a Friday to bring the money else he drop me. I kept believing without telling anybody that i had an issue. The deadline reached & i kept on waiting to see what "God" would do. If by 12pm i had not brought the money i would be a gunner. It was 10am in the morning planning on making a phone call cos i felt "God" was slow wasting my time. Until my phone rang not long after & it was someone who is a very busy guy. This is someone who meets with presidents, governors etc handling contracts & so on. How he got my number i do not know. To cut the long story short he asked if i got any issues i said No cos i'd already told God if he should put it in the heart of a man as i won't say anything. And to cut the long story,he later wired N50,000 to my account. And from there my faith began to grow, i see people get healed, i see grades change, i see situations turn around in no time etc.
Miracles are God's publicity tool so many try to fake it & get attention to themselves cos they are lazy to grow in faith. I hear his voice everyday & i communicate with Jesus like i am with you right now. He's real & he's alive. That's the difference between Jesus & others. Others died & never rose from the grave unlike the living Jesus. He conquered death. But honesty i wanna see him like some have done but i haven't but i know someday i will as far my faith doesn't fail
Re: Anna Beam Miraculously Rises From The Dead And Is Healed Of Uncurable Illness. by hopefulLandlord: 5:52pm On Oct 29, 2016
Lennycool:

You asked for it
Let me start first by saying miracles do happen, in the sense that something improbable can happen but it does not mean it is God. Her illness was related to the brain, doctors didn't know how to cure her she fell from a tree hit her head went unconscious and reemerged healed. Isn't it strange that she suffered some sort of head trauma before being healed? Wasn't the brain the cause of the disease in the first place, and again we see a classic case of Media control, how many people do you think suffer from this disease? And how many do you think gets cured? Did the media surround cases of Christians who had this disease and died? But when someone beats the odds all the media houses will pick it up. And those of you that think this is a proper substitute for limb regeneration are very wrong. The odds against her not being cured was never 99.9% I don't think any disease ever is, but when it comes to limb regeneration in humans it would be 99.9% because its close to impossible. So her case doesn't come close to limb regeneration.

I've already opened a thread about the Japanese guy that survived two nuclear bombs and radiation poisoning and still lived till 87.
Anita Moorjani who In 2006, after suffering cancer for almost four years, Anita’s organs started shutting down and she slipped into a deep coma. She was rushed to the hospital where she claims to have crossed into the afterlife during what she considers a Near Death Experience (NDE). Upon returning from her NDE, her body healed from the end-stage lymphoma within a matter of days and within months was completely cancer free. She claimed that in the NDE she saw her late father who advised her to return back as she did not want to go back. Anita has been cancer free since then and she is irreligious, she is not christian or Muslim or Hindu or anybody but she got a miraculous cure, as I even searched for her name there where angry Christians on the web wondering why an unbeliever was cured.

For those of you that will doubt she even has a Wikipedia page and has written a Newyork times best seller

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anita_Moorjani?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C1224604665

Layla Al Helw, who found out she had breast cancer nine years ago and was miraculous healed after praying with the Qur'an.

http://www.google.co.in/search?q=This+is+a+true+story+of+Layla+Al+Helw,+a+Moroccan+woman+who+&gws_rd=cr&ei=CogUWLGKNuuF0wLU06XYDQ

Even atheist get healed
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/rockbeyondbelief/2013/08/23/miraculous-healing-still-an-atheist/

Did Jesus heal the atheist and all these people? Miracles happen but they are not from GOD. The improbable can happen.

Lennycool out

Chai!!!

just when everything is going smoothly with these deluded Christian apologists and they thinking they've sucker punched atheism
with this thread, even congratulating themselves and Winner01 feeling like terminator and Superman rolled into one

on comes Lennycool to ruin everything
for them

Christians should get this guy banned

report him

report him

report him

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anna Beam Miraculously Rises From The Dead And Is Healed Of Uncurable Illness. by TomHagen: 6:39pm On Oct 29, 2016
Lennycool:

You asked for it

Even atheist get healed

Lennycool out
Your assumption is that Jesus is the only 'healer'. Why have you ruled out the fact that other supernatural entities (not Jesus) could have been responsible for their healings. All the healed you've mentioned have one supernatural story or the other to tell don't they? They all believe they were healed by something greater than them? Why then do you think they are wrong? Or is your grouse only against Jesus? Cc. Hopefullandlord.

1 Like

Re: Anna Beam Miraculously Rises From The Dead And Is Healed Of Uncurable Illness. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 29, 2016
Reminds me of the boy who went to heaven and later admitted he lied about it. Wont be the first and certainly wont the the last http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/15/alex-malarkey-boy-who-came-back-from-heaven_n_6483432.html

In any case near death experiences are very common. They often reflect the religious, cultural etc beliefs of the person who experience them https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Near-death_experience#Characteristics. Further to this point her description of jesus is most likely inaccurate (no one actually knows what Jesus looked like), experts believe he actually had black hair and looked like...http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/12/14/15/2F5E2BD100000578-0-image-a-67_1450108407720.jpg

Anyway as lennycool said the improbable does happen. Could hitting her head be responsible for her remission? maybe. Could it be God? maybe. But its interesting God needed her to fall from a tree and hit her head before she recovered (in before "god works in mysterious ways"wink.

I still really want to see this limb growing miracle. That, at least, is an unambiguous miracle.

1 Like

Re: Anna Beam Miraculously Rises From The Dead And Is Healed Of Uncurable Illness. by dalaman: 7:55pm On Oct 29, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Chai!!!

just when everything is going smoothly with these deluded Christian apologists and they thinking they've sucker punched atheism
with this thread, even congratulating themselves and Winner01 feeling like terminator and Superman rolled into one

for them

report him

report him

report him

grin. This one is hilarious.

1 Like

Re: Anna Beam Miraculously Rises From The Dead And Is Healed Of Uncurable Illness. by winner01(m): 9:26pm On Oct 29, 2016
Lennycool:

You asked for it
Let me start first by saying miracles do happen, in the sense that something improbable can happen but it does not mean it is God.
I dont know, but it doesn't mean it is God.
Of course, you have just demonstrated that you know. You know its not God, and that's the beginning of dishonesty.

Lennycool:

Her illness was related to the brain, doctors didn't know how to cure her she fell from a tree hit her head went unconscious and reemerged healed. Isn't it strange that she suffered some sort of head trauma before being healed? Wasn't the brain the cause of the disease in the first place, and again we see a classic case of Media control, how many people do you think suffer from this disease? And how many do you think gets cured? Did the media surround cases of Christians who had this disease and died? But when someone beats the odds all the media houses will pick it up. And those of you that think this is a proper substitute for limb regeneration are very wrong. The odds against her not being cured was never 99.9% I don't think any disease ever is, but when it comes to limb regeneration in humans it would be 99.9% because its close to impossible. So her case doesn't come close to limb regeneration.
The question that should bug your "non-biased" curious mind should be "How can a girl fall head first 30feet and survive without a scratch?. How can such a deadly fall mistakenly cure her of her illness?. Why did she insist that Jesus affirmed to her that she'll be okay?", amongst others...

No one said only christians get cured, this is a strawman. In my previous thread, i gave the reason why atheists challenges and breakthroughs may be similar to that of christians. Rain is good, it signifies fertility. It falls on the just and the unjust. My main point here is that "She claims to have seen Jesus who assured her that she'll get healed." This is key.
Many christians who had this disease and died may be in heaven, free of pain and sorrow just as this girl wanted, while you languish on earth trying to be the advocate of already saved people.

If you need a limb to regenerate, talk to God not to man. All power comes from God. While you are at it, remember that the Creator of the universe does not owe you the slightest explanation for why things are the way they are. As for me, artificial limbs are God's miraculous gift to man.
Jesus claimed to have a purpose for this girl in question (Anna Beam). If in 10 years time, she finds a cure to HIV and blesses the world with it. Then it will summarize another of God's miraculous gift to man even though atheists would try to separate her efforts from God's intervention. The facts remain, either atheists try to hijack science or not, God will continue to use man to reach out to man in diverse ways that would shame the devil.
I wonder why you request for another miracle after you've seen one. Even if you see the miracle you seek, it still wouldn't matter because you would look for just anything that would explain it away, and then seek another.
You may choose to humble yourself and revisit the evidence objectively or continue in your lost campaign on why God should not exist because you dont want Him to.

Lennycool:

Once again, No one claimed that miracles are restricted to christianity. If anything, our claim is that God intervenes in the affairs of man for certain purposes. The saved humans may freely will to pursue these purposes or not.
Apostle paul was similar to Joseph stalin in his hatred for and murder of christians before God miraculously intervened in his life. He travelled far and wide just to stop the spread of the "myth" of Jesus Christ. He was not a christian and he still experienced a miracle. Why? For a reason christians are familiar with.
Many of the people whom Jesus healed in the Bible were not christians and yet they experienced miracles. Enough said.

You have changed the argument so that you can counter it

Lennycool:
Even atheist get healed

Lennycool out
You still have failed to prove that miracles are not from God. That is a serious claim you need to prove.
I'm convinced that God gives people second chances (miracles) just as quoted in the Bible "I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion". What christians try to do is to position themselves for God's Word to be manifested in their lives. In my next thread, ill post the video of an atheist who died and saw Jesus. He was given a miraculous second chance and guess what? He was an atheist not a christian.
So are all christians guaranteed second chances, definately not. And I never claimed so until you changed the argument.

If you read the oP well, you will see that there are certain questions that the pastor and christy beam could not answer when asked by christy beam and anna beam respectively.
I will also not pretend to know why God heals everyone and not just christians. I guess i'm yet to fully understand the saying "God is Love".
Afterall, God is not only the God of christians, He is the God of creation.

Seun:
She got lucky, then she dreamt that she saw Jesus and got healed. Interesting. Seun, I need you to tell me how possible it is for someone to fall from a 3 storey building headfirst, without a scratch.
If you want to bail yourself out of this one with examples of similar accidents, make sure they also didnt have scratches.

hopefulLandlord:

Chai!!!
for them
report him
report him
report him
For days you were unusually dumbfounded and avoided this thread like a plague. Someone makes an attempt to explain it away and you come out of hiding to fan up the flames. I weep for your wife and kids.

LightandDarkness:
Reminds me of the boy who went to heaven and later admitted he lied about it. Wont be the first and certainly wont the the last http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/15/alex-malarkey-boy-who-came-back-from-heaven_n_6483432.html
In any case near death experiences are very common. They often reflect the religious, cultural etc beliefs of the person who experience them https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Near-death_experience#Characteristics. Further to this point her description of jesus is most likely inaccurate (no one actually knows what Jesus looked like), experts believe he actually had black hair and looked like...http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/12/14/15/2F5E2BD100000578-0-image-a-67_1450108407720.jpg
Anyway as lennycool said the improbable does happen. Could hitting her head be responsible for her remission? maybe. Could it be God? maybe. But its interesting God needed her to fall from a tree and hit her head before she recovered (in before "god works in mysterious ways"wink.
I still really want to see this limb growing miracle. That, at least, is an unambiguous miracle.
Several people may have lied about going to heaven for fame or any other thing. It still does not discredit the true stories that abound. Burpo colton claimed to see Jesus and his older sister whom he never knew about in heaven during his surgery. He described his parents exacts actions during the surgery and claimed he was out of his body.
Several other similar claims too.

I'm going to address the bolded in my next thread, ill like you to make your submissions.

You asked if it could be God, and answered "maybe". I dont think lennycool was cool enough to give God a thought. Same with all other atheists who have commented. Does something not seem wrong for people who claim to be open-minded just as TomHagen has rightfully highlighted undecided.

God needed innocent Joseph to be sold into slavery, spend time in Jail before showing up. Its equally interesting. Maybe if God was man, it would be less interesting.

Finally I want you to know that God does not owe man anything. Not even an explanation for anything or even a testable miracle. Maybe if we requested to be created, maybe we would have a justification for questioning the works of our Creator.
I hope you find what you seek.

3 Likes

Re: Anna Beam Miraculously Rises From The Dead And Is Healed Of Uncurable Illness. by winner01(m): 9:30pm On Oct 29, 2016
dalaman:

grin. This one is hilarious.
Of course, as long as it discredits christianity undecided

Well, seun, Lennycool, Hopefullandlord and his 3 other monikers, LightandDarkness and co. could also come in here : https://www.nairaland.com/3409928/atheist-professor-bruce-grindal-witnesses and express their intellectual gymnastics. One of your people weah96 already did.

It would be interesting to see what the rest of you have to say.
Re: Anna Beam Miraculously Rises From The Dead And Is Healed Of Uncurable Illness. by winner01(m): 9:32pm On Oct 29, 2016
ashjay001:

Personally, I live by "live and let live". I only question u, when u invade my space. I also dont condemn/disapprove of any form of worship, and only show disapproval or attack, if/when u start claiming a monopoly on godly worship!
I do not understand all you have written. Am i invading your space on a religion section undecided

1 Like

Re: Anna Beam Miraculously Rises From The Dead And Is Healed Of Uncurable Illness. by dalaman: 10:07pm On Oct 29, 2016
winner01:
Of course, as long as it discredits christianity undecided

Well, seun, Lennycool, Hopefullandlord and his 3 other monikers, LightandDarkness and co. could also come in here : https://www.nairaland.com/3409928/atheist-professor-bruce-grindal-witnesses and express their intellectual gymnastics. One of your people weah96 already did.

It would be interesting to see what the rest of you have to say.

Its not about discrediting christianity? The girl in the story did not experience anything different from what others including atheist have experienced. I remember the well documented story a muslim some years ago posted here of a guy that had cancer and went to Saudi Arabia on hajj. According to the post the man drank what he called zam zam water if am not mistaken and was completely healed. The muslims used it as evidence of Allah's miracles that defy modern medicine.

1 Like

Re: Anna Beam Miraculously Rises From The Dead And Is Healed Of Uncurable Illness. by winner01(m): 10:54pm On Oct 29, 2016
dalaman:

Its not about discrediting christianity? The girl in the story did not experience anything different from what others including atheist have experienced. I remember the well documented story a muslim some years ago posted here of a guy that had cancer and went to Saudi Arabia on hajj. According to the post the man drank what he called zam zam water if am not mistaken and was completely healed. The muslims used it as evidence of Allah's miracles that defy modern medicine.
Great.
Two things. The said man did not fall down headfirst 3 storey unscathed and did not claim to see Jesus.

What can you say about the atheist prifessor in the link I posted.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Are A Christian, But You Don't Tithe, Do You Go To Hell? / What's The Difference Between A Gospel Minister And A Gospel Artist Or Singer? / What's Your Greatest Favourite Miracle Of Jesus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.