Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Yaweh Created The Earth In 5 Days And The Rest of The Universe In Just 1 Day - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yaweh Created The Earth In 5 Days And The Rest of The Universe In Just 1 Day (2107 Views)

How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us / You're Yaweh / There Are Atheists Who Acknowledge the Existence of the Creator of the Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yaweh Created The Earth In 5 Days And The Rest of The Universe In Just 1 Day by realmindz: 8:14pm On Oct 17, 2016
Well, here again to debunk some ridiculous claims from the most perfect books of our time, the holy books.

From the creation story in the bible, God spent about 5 good days designing and creating the earth, separating the waters from the land and creating the living things on it.

But on just 1 day, the fourth day, he made the rest of the universe. Yes, the stars.

Do you know why Yaweh made the stars in just 1 day..? it is because the stars are just tiny little bit of dots in the sky. so what's the big deal? just make the dots.

This exposes the incapacity of the writers of the bible in science and all they saw were two lights in the sky, the bigger light and the lesser lights plus little dots in the sky (space).

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yaweh Created The Earth In 5 Days And The Rest of The Universe In Just 1 Day by realmindz: 8:14pm On Oct 17, 2016
Our solar system which comprises the sun and the other planets is insignificant in our miky way galaxy, there are several billions of galaxies in the universe meaning the earth is like a particle of dust in an ocean (less than 0.00000000000000.....00003%)

BUT IT WAS CREATED IN 5 DAYS WHILE THE REST OF THE UNIVERSE IN JUST A DAY.

When men start to reason and understand that the bible was written by mere mortals like yoursef, but not just mortals but by ancient cave men who had little knowledge of science, then u will understand why stories like Noah's ark, Tower of babel (building tower to reach god in the sky), Adam & eve populating every race on earth etc sud not make sense in this 21st century

5 Likes

Re: Yaweh Created The Earth In 5 Days And The Rest of The Universe In Just 1 Day by realmindz: 8:27pm On Oct 17, 2016
Winner01 4everGod analice107 Anas09 kingebukasblog Goddys Hardmirror Stephendamsoho , EyeHateGod , FearGodAndLive , LenyCool, Kevoh , Deicide , 4kings , aaronson, ColdHardTruth, Richirich713, thoniameek, anas09, Tufanja, elantraceey, OLAADEGBU, KingEbukaNaija, ceeted, Chidexter, lezz, analice107, bxcode, Topeakintola, UyiIredia, Tellemall, vooks, Ishilove, sukkot, gatiano, mrpresident1, Drefan2, Strawman, dazzle101, Dejideji1, Farmerforlife, muafrika2, 4evergod2, udysweet, Edelweiss44, naijadeyhia, honourhim, kilo4sure, lordnicklaus, mabea, AlphaDex, felixomor, pidggin, 4everGod1, Adrenaline123, Kaycee7, frank317, Edek27, Jokerman, Contact17, naijababe, Ranchhoddas, Omooba77

1 Like

Re: Yaweh Created The Earth In 5 Days And The Rest of The Universe In Just 1 Day by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 17, 2016
Be prepared the calvary is coming, and they are armed with illogical explanations.

5 Likes

Re: Yaweh Created The Earth In 5 Days And The Rest of The Universe In Just 1 Day by Pidggin(f): 9:36pm On Oct 17, 2016

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yaweh Created The Earth In 5 Days And The Rest of The Universe In Just 1 Day by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:06pm On Oct 17, 2016
This issue has been addressed so many times . But if you have photos and videos of how the universe was formed right from the very start that would be nice smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/2305535/dealing-misconceptions-10-things-bible#33598108

4 Likes

Re: Yaweh Created The Earth In 5 Days And The Rest of The Universe In Just 1 Day by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 17, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
This issue has been addressed so many times . But if you have photos and videos of how the universe was formed right from the very start that would be nice smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/2305535/dealing-misconceptions-10-things-bible#33598108

thread closed!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yaweh Created The Earth In 5 Days And The Rest of The Universe In Just 1 Day by Wilgrea7(m): 10:16pm On Oct 17, 2016
where did it state anywhere that God created the rest of the universe in just one day? and where did it state that God created the earth before the rest galaxies??

1 Like

Re: Yaweh Created The Earth In 5 Days And The Rest of The Universe In Just 1 Day by CoolUsername: 10:21pm On Oct 17, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

And I'm supposed to take that seriously, right? Your pathetic attempt to twist the words in your Bible only goes to show the amount of mental gymnastics you go through to maintain your belief.

3 Likes

Re: Yaweh Created The Earth In 5 Days And The Rest of The Universe In Just 1 Day by winner01(m): 10:26pm On Oct 17, 2016
Wilgrea7:
where did it state anywhere that God created the rest of the universe in just one day? and where did it state that God created the earth before the rest galaxies??
Lol.
The Bible did not state it. He (realmindz) stated it, and wants you to address his statements. grin

2 Likes

Re: Yaweh Created The Earth In 5 Days And The Rest of The Universe In Just 1 Day by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:33pm On Oct 17, 2016
CoolUsername:

And I'm supposed to take that seriously, right? Your pathetic attempt to twist the words in your Bible only goes to show the amount of mental gymnastics you go through to maintain your belief.

ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yaweh Created The Earth In 5 Days And The Rest of The Universe In Just 1 Day by hopefulLandlord: 10:42pm On Oct 17, 2016
CoolUsername:

lol,

that thread he's referring you to was ripped apart by his readers from the first page

ripped apart by his fellow Christians, atheists weren't even needed (although they were there to shoot the thread further)

but that still doesn't stop him posting the link at almost every opportunity he gets hoping whoever clicks the link would read the OP and leave the thread

grin

8 Likes

Re: Yaweh Created The Earth In 5 Days And The Rest of The Universe In Just 1 Day by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:19am On Oct 18, 2016
realmindz:

Well, here again to debunk some ridiculous claims from the most perfect books of our time, the holy books.

From the creation story in the bible, God spent about 5 good days designing and creating the earth, separating the waters from the land and creating the living things on it.

But on just 1 day, the fourth day, he made the rest of the universe. Yes, the stars.

Do you know why Yaweh made the stars in just 1 day..? it is because the stars are just tiny little bit of dots in the sky. so what's the big deal? just make the dots.

This exposes the incapacity of the writers of the bible in science and all they saw were two lights in the sky, the bigger light and the lesser lights plus little dots in the sky (space).

God created the cosmos in 6 days and rested on the 7th. Before you begin to criticise the Bible at least get your facts right. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yaweh Created The Earth In 5 Days And The Rest of The Universe In Just 1 Day by SirShifty: 12:54am On Oct 18, 2016
The writers of the Bible believed in the literal Genesis story and what came with it i.e. 6 day creation, light before sun or stars were created, Adam first man, 6000 year old earth. Now that the scientists have found out that this story is pure fiction and could not possibly be true, the church has now decided to reinterpret the scriptures to keep the fable going. Adam and Eve are now methaphorical according to the Catholic Church, the 6 days are now Billions of years, the story is now symbolic, how convenient.

4 Likes

Re: Yaweh Created The Earth In 5 Days And The Rest of The Universe In Just 1 Day by raphieMontella: 7:06am On Oct 18, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

lol..sheer BS.
Re: Yaweh Created The Earth In 5 Days And The Rest of The Universe In Just 1 Day by raphieMontella: 7:16am On Oct 18, 2016
realmindz:
Our solar system which comprises the sun and the other planets is insignificant in our miky way galaxy, there are several billions of galaxies in the universe meaning the earth is like a particle of dust in an ocean (less than 0.00000000000000.....00003%)

BUT IT WAS CREATED IN 5 DAYS WHILE THE REST OF THE UNIVERSE IN JUST A DAY.

When men start to reason and understand that the bible was written by mere mortals like yoursef, but not just mortals but by ancient cave men who had little knowledge of science, then u will understand why stories like Noah's ark, Tower of babel (building tower to reach god in the sky), Adam & eve populating every race on earth etc sud not make sense in this 21st century

1 Like

Re: Yaweh Created The Earth In 5 Days And The Rest of The Universe In Just 1 Day by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 18, 2016
We saw this question coming. smiley

Answer
Re: Yaweh Created The Earth In 5 Days And The Rest of The Universe In Just 1 Day by realmindz: 7:47am On Oct 18, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

God created the cosmos in 6 days and rested on the 7th. Before you begin to criticise the Bible at least get your facts right. cool
I think you need to get your facts right..
Go read the book of Genesis again, I guess u don't even understand what u read
Re: Yaweh Created The Earth In 5 Days And The Rest of The Universe In Just 1 Day by realmindz: 7:48am On Oct 18, 2016
winner01:
Lol.
The Bible did not state it. He (realmindz) stated it, and wants you to address his statements. grin

U sud go check the book of Genesis.

u see the first pix, its a perfect description of how the writers of Genesis viewed earth and the universe making the creation story easy to understand from their view.

If u try to play ignorance to dat here is it;

1st day: let there be light (It makes sense that Yaweh needs light to see to begin his works)

2nd day: He separated waters from waters, above d water was called firmament and below d water earth.

3rd day: created the vegetations

4th day: He created the sun, moon and stars

5th days; Animals

6th day: Man

so out of the 6 days, he has spent 5 days creating and designing the earth and its contents

if u have any explanation to this, kindly do
Re: Yaweh Created The Earth In 5 Days And The Rest of The Universe In Just 1 Day by realmindz: 8:53am On Oct 18, 2016
CoolUsername:

There are three groups of christians.
1. These set of christians have no scientific idea of the universe and swallow the bible's version just as it is perfectly.

2. These groups are aware of scientific facts but chose to beleieve dat those facts are false claims with no validity. I've met graduates of science and engineering who still believe the earth is 6000 years old.

If u think these guys are weird, then u haven't met the weirdest of them all, the group that kingebukasblog belongs.

These guys ve successfully transformed their delusions by fitting scientific facts to match ridiculous claims from ancient books written by cave men who ve no idea of science

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yaweh Created The Earth In 5 Days And The Rest of The Universe In Just 1 Day by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:53am On Oct 18, 2016
raphieMontella:
-

You are proud in your ignorance . The Towel of Babel was not built to attempt to meet God in the sky , it was built to access a portal to Heaven . Remember Christ also ascended into the sky . It's all about the portal . Look up of what Babel means - Gate of God . And portals are scientific or magical gateways that lead to other locations or dimensions .

Recondite knowledge isn't meant for parochial minds bruh .
Re: Yaweh Created The Earth In 5 Days And The Rest of The Universe In Just 1 Day by CoolUsername: 12:05pm On Oct 18, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You are proud in your ignorance . The Towel of Babel was not built to attempt to meet God in the sky , it was built to access a portal to Heaven . Remember Christ also ascended into the sky . It's all about the portal . Look up of what Babel means - Gate of God . And portals are scientific or magical gateways that lead to other locations or dimensions .

Why don't look up the meaning of the word 'tower'? Guys who hadn't even invented toilet paper yet wanted to build an interdimensional portal?

It's funny that people want to make laws based on beliefs that border on fan fiction. No matter how you slice it, the things you are saying have no basis in reality.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yaweh Created The Earth In 5 Days And The Rest of The Universe In Just 1 Day by raphieMontella: 12:07pm On Oct 18, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

hey God!
Oya...evidence of the portal or....

1 Like

Re: Yaweh Created The Earth In 5 Days And The Rest of The Universe In Just 1 Day by realmindz: 12:20pm On Oct 18, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Yeah of course Jesus ascended into sky, that's why he hasn't returned, he's still floating in space . He is yet to reach half way through the milky way galaxy.
Re: Yaweh Created The Earth In 5 Days And The Rest of The Universe In Just 1 Day by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:30pm On Oct 18, 2016
CoolUsername:

Why don't look up the meaning of the word 'tower'? Guys who hadn't even invented toilet paper yet wanted to build an interdimensional portal?

It's funny that people want to make laws based on beliefs that border on fan fiction. No matter how you slice it, the things you are saying have no basis in reality.

I've addressed this before .

During the early times of man ,the fallen angels who were cast down from Heaven dwelt with man - they revealed 'forbidden knowledge' , instigated different religions , all were caused by the rebellious behavior and rancor they have against God .

“Come, let us build ourselves a city, with a tower that reaches to the heavens, so that we may make a name for ourselves"

These rebellious angels have now inveigled men to hanker godhood with the belief that accessing the gateway will make them attain a spiritual level like God - " a name for ourselves" .

Man was not primitive bruh .
Re: Yaweh Created The Earth In 5 Days And The Rest of The Universe In Just 1 Day by realmindz: 12:43pm On Oct 18, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

During the early times of man ,the fallen angels who were cast down from Heaven dwelt with man - they revealed 'forbidden knowledge' , instigated different religions , all were caused by the rebellious behavior and rancor they have against God .

These rebellious angels have now inveigled men to hanker godhood with the belief that accessing the gateway will make them attain a spiritual level like God - " a name for ourselves" .

I have a question for you, when did sin enter the earth?
was it after Adam ate the fruit or before?

You may wonder why I ask, kingebukasblog, u ve ur own creation theory.
Many of ur christian fellows do not even agree with ur views yet u receive from the same Holy Spirit.

you have carefully and intelligently coined scientific facts into ur religious delusions..
A usual thing religious people often do, a psychological way of rebalancing ur reality to ur delight.

I want to help u shatter ur delusions.
Re: Yaweh Created The Earth In 5 Days And The Rest of The Universe In Just 1 Day by SirShifty: 1:04pm On Oct 18, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Seems like you are living in a timewarp, this fable was written from the perspective of a flat earth i am shocked to see this line of thinking

Re: Yaweh Created The Earth In 5 Days And The Rest of The Universe In Just 1 Day by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 18, 2016
Having profound and explicit knowledge of Biblical language will help rid nefarious assumptions. The Hebrew word translated as day is "yom" which is also rendered "eon" in a broader sense.
Re: Yaweh Created The Earth In 5 Days And The Rest of The Universe In Just 1 Day by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:47pm On Oct 18, 2016
realmindz:

I have a question for you, when did sin enter the earth?
was it after Adam ate the fruit or before?

You may wonder why I ask, kingebukasblog, u ve ur own creation theory.
Many of ur christian fellows do not even agree with ur views yet u receive from the same Holy Spirit.

you have carefully and intelligently coined scientific facts into ur religious delusions..
A usual thing religious people often do, a psychological way of rebalancing ur reality to ur delight.

I want to help u shatter ur delusions.

I'm really busy bro . I promised on that thread I will create a thread addressing the Pre-Adamic age and that was a year ago grin and its high time I did that .

I never said I received my views from the Holy Spirit . undecided

Sin entered the world after Adam ate the fruit .
Re: Yaweh Created The Earth In 5 Days And The Rest of The Universe In Just 1 Day by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:00pm On Oct 18, 2016
SirShifty:

Seems like you are living in a timewarp, this fable was written from the perspective of a flat earth i am shocked to see this line of thinking

Well that picture represents the perspective of ignorant arrogant atheists who are intransigent about their views of a flat earth because they are afraid that accepting the views of modern Christians could mean they are wrong .

Atheists say we should question everything but they never question atheism .

Oh well
Re: Yaweh Created The Earth In 5 Days And The Rest of The Universe In Just 1 Day by CoolUsername: 2:33pm On Oct 18, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Is this what you eschew modern scientific fact for? Your personal theological headcanon?

Your stories are not validated by reality. They aren't even validated by the Bible. Where is the evidence of prehistoric technology?

You reject solid proof of evolution when you can't even give solid proof of the epic fantasy series you've come to with. Sickening!
Re: Yaweh Created The Earth In 5 Days And The Rest of The Universe In Just 1 Day by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:50pm On Oct 18, 2016
CoolUsername:

Is this what you eschew modern scientific fact for? Your personal theological headcanon?

Your stories are not validated by reality. They aren't even validated by the Bible. Where is the evidence of prehistoric technology?

You reject solid proof of evolution when you can't even give solid proof of the epic fantasy series you've come to with. Sickening!

There is no solid proof of macro-evolution bro . We know macro-evolution is a rational assumption . No one saw any ape like being transforming into man .You are only assuming it did .I wonder how you look into the mirror with the belief that the way you share the same ancestry with a creature kept for entertainment in a zoo . Sickening !

There is surfeit evidence of advanced technology during the ancient times .

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Famous Non-muslims Said About Islam And Prophet Muhammad PBUH / History: Muslim Siege Of Jerusalem Part 1 / The Truth About Jesus (michael) And The Trinity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.