Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Shocking: Huge Refuse Dumps Appears Again In Owerri City Center Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking: Huge Refuse Dumps Appears Again In Owerri City Center Pictures (3317 Views)

Boko Haram: Shekau Appears Again, Says “we’re In Sambisa, Police Wives With Us” / Amosun Tours Abeokuta City Center In Oke - Ilewo (Photos) / Lagos State Commissions New E-library And Codding Center. PICTURES. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking: Huge Refuse Dumps Appears Again In Owerri City Center Pictures by Jennynkk(f): 9:04pm On Oct 17, 2016
what is the meaning of all these? i just stepped out this evening to see that the same refuse packed by the pdp has returned again. why is rochas doing all these?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking: Huge Refuse Dumps Appears Again In Owerri City Center Pictures by ammyluv2002(f): 9:06pm On Oct 17, 2016
Chai! Rochas fall my hand....

5 Likes

Re: Shocking: Huge Refuse Dumps Appears Again In Owerri City Center Pictures by yedidiah(m): 9:07pm On Oct 17, 2016
I guess they think the place looks better with the first there.

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Huge Refuse Dumps Appears Again In Owerri City Center Pictures by Oguta1stSon: 9:09pm On Oct 17, 2016
i even saw the heap this evening. what is imo state turning into?

3 Likes

Re: Shocking: Huge Refuse Dumps Appears Again In Owerri City Center Pictures by Doug07034780891(m): 9:11pm On Oct 17, 2016
abagworo please come and explain this. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Shocking: Huge Refuse Dumps Appears Again In Owerri City Center Pictures by Leopantro: 9:30pm On Oct 17, 2016
I don't understand. did APC still the former heap and replaced it or the PDP didn't complete the refuse removal?
Re: Shocking: Huge Refuse Dumps Appears Again In Owerri City Center Pictures by Realdeals(m): 9:36pm On Oct 17, 2016
Blame imolites, if government established an agency like Lawma they will complain, people want everything free.
The impact of Lawma in Lagos is glaring aside from ensuring the State is clean, employment is also been generated.

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Huge Refuse Dumps Appears Again In Owerri City Center Pictures by Doug07034780891(m): 9:42pm On Oct 17, 2016
Realdeals:
Blame imolites, if government established an agency like Lawma they will complain, people want everything free.
The impact of Lawma in Lagos is glaring aside from ensuring the State is clean, employment is also been generated.

Imo state is cursed. Abagworo is aware

5 Likes

Re: Shocking: Huge Refuse Dumps Appears Again In Owerri City Center Pictures by Nempi(m): 10:17pm On Oct 17, 2016
For the pains and suffering inflicted on Imolites whose only crime was voting him into power, the pot bellied demon called Rochas will die a miserable death! Not even his stolen wealth will be able to save him.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking: Huge Refuse Dumps Appears Again In Owerri City Center Pictures by Doug07034780891(m): 10:21pm On Oct 17, 2016
Nempi:
For the pains and suffering inflicted on Imolites whose only crime was voting him into power, the pot bellied demon called Rochas will die a miserable death! Not even his stolen wealth will be able to save him.

He he he he

Abagworo will call for your head.. cheesy

Meanwhile Owerri ga adi mma mehn..

3 Likes

Re: Shocking: Huge Refuse Dumps Appears Again In Owerri City Center Pictures by PaulIdu: 10:55pm On Oct 17, 2016
An ecological and sanitary state of emergency needs to be declared in IMO ASAP

3 Likes

Re: Shocking: Huge Refuse Dumps Appears Again In Owerri City Center Pictures by Doug07034780891(m): 11:01pm On Oct 17, 2016
PaulIdu:
An ecological and sanitary state of emergency needs to be declared in IMO ASAP

He he he

Abagworo you say you are a liar.. cheesy

Situation of Owerri is worse than hell..

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Huge Refuse Dumps Appears Again In Owerri City Center Pictures by AfonjaGuy: 11:28pm On Oct 17, 2016
Op all the rubbish photos you posted here are fake as you. i just drive pass Douglas road now now , didn't see any refuse dump on the road side or along the road as your claimed . Op why fabricating fake stories to get attention or what some people bad shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Shocking: Huge Refuse Dumps Appears Again In Owerri City Center Pictures by collinsfhk(m): 11:34pm On Oct 17, 2016
What are you saying. Go to place like Enugu, Dey ve stuff lik LAWMA over, pays no kobo yet d environment is clean

Realdeals:

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Huge Refuse Dumps Appears Again In Owerri City Center Pictures by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:53pm On Oct 17, 2016
See as we just dey fall our hands...smh

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Huge Refuse Dumps Appears Again In Owerri City Center Pictures by Boleyndynasty2(f): 5:57am On Oct 18, 2016
And some idiots will come here to tell me Rochas is the next best thing after jollof rice

4 Likes

Re: Shocking: Huge Refuse Dumps Appears Again In Owerri City Center Pictures by Johnnyessence(m): 6:55am On Oct 18, 2016
Okorocha should stop politicising d issue of environmental sanitation in imo state.it is very early for him to be behaving this way,people have lost focus from rochas cos' of this refuse trash in all d nooks and cranning of imo state.apc man is gradually loosing d solidarity and support of imo state people.for you to know people have been dissappointed from rochas government.this is very bad from them.let me remind him vividly social media was some tools that help him last two to three years now d same social media av been used to expose his bad character and behaviour he protrude.he should change and ordered d sanitation agency to do d needful.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking: Huge Refuse Dumps Appears Again In Owerri City Center Pictures by Jennynkk(f): 7:12am On Oct 18, 2016
Johnnyessence:
Okorocha should stop politicising d issue of environmental sanitation in imo state.it is very early for him to be behaving this way,people have lost focus from rochas cos' of this refuse trash in all d nooks and cranning of imo state.apc man is gradually loosing d solidarity and support of imo state people.for you to know people have been dissappointed from rochas government.this is very bad from them.let me remind him vividly social media was some tools that help him last two to three years now d same social media av been used to expose his bad character and behaviour he protrude.he should change and ordered d sanitation agency to do d needful.

People like abagworo would rather use propaganda to shut u up..meanwhile Imo state is dead. Lol

See what I saw in Owerri yesterday

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Huge Refuse Dumps Appears Again In Owerri City Center Pictures by Johnnyessence(m): 7:13am On Oct 18, 2016
Ibadan that was one of the dirtiest city in south west state before av improved drastically.every first saturday of d month was d environmental sanitation. Which every one will come out and cleared their environment.the imo state sanitation officers should do d needful.it is becoming a normal thing to be dumping d refuse in douglas road.mobile court should be effective in this regard,environmental officers should be effective too.

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Huge Refuse Dumps Appears Again In Owerri City Center Pictures by Jennynkk(f): 7:13am On Oct 18, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
And some idiots will come here to tell me Rochas is the next best thing after jollof rice

I have a believe that imo state is under a spell.

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Huge Refuse Dumps Appears Again In Owerri City Center Pictures by Johnnyessence(m): 7:19am On Oct 18, 2016
Jennynkk:
what is the meaning of all these? i just stepped out this evening to see that the same refuse packed by the pdp has returned again. why is rochas doing all these?
thank you very much for posting this pics again I know d sanitation agency will do more work to stop this dumping of refuse in douglas road and its environs.keep posting d latest character of d my my people governor rochas he deserve it.this shows you protrude spirit of cleaniless in your life and family keep it up.
Re: Shocking: Huge Refuse Dumps Appears Again In Owerri City Center Pictures by Jennynkk(f): 7:23am On Oct 18, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:

I think rochas cursed imo state. Owerri the state capital is now like a rural settlement

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Huge Refuse Dumps Appears Again In Owerri City Center Pictures by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 18, 2016
Apc is a scam. Okorocha is the Eastern region scam leader. Buhari is the national scam commander!!

2 Likes

Re: Shocking: Huge Refuse Dumps Appears Again In Owerri City Center Pictures by Jennynkk(f): 7:25am On Oct 18, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
See as we just dey fall our hands...smh

We can't wait for Samuel Anyanwu to be sworn in.

Just look at Owerri

2 Likes

Re: Shocking: Huge Refuse Dumps Appears Again In Owerri City Center Pictures by Johnnyessence(m): 7:29am On Oct 18, 2016
Abagworo or what he called his name on every imo state thread should do d needful and called all d sanitation agency to order ooo.let me tell u here if you are supporting d mediocre in your society you will soon be d mediocre itself instead of you to call your principal or your boss to emergency of environmental sanitation you are here supporting rochas as if you are one of his permanent assistant on media pls stop your ways and manner of approach ooo.you av brought hatred to yourself cos' people av hate you already u better change. Be positive always.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking: Huge Refuse Dumps Appears Again In Owerri City Center Pictures by Doug07034780891(m): 7:32am On Oct 18, 2016
Johnnyessence:
Abagworo or what he called his name on every imo state thread should do d needful and called all d sanitation agency to order ooo.let me tell u here if you are supporting d mediocre in your society you will soon be d mediocre itself instead of you to call your principal or your boss to emergency of environmental sanitation you are here supporting rochas as if you are one of his permanent assistant on media pls stop your ways and manner of approach ooo.you av brought hatred to yourself cos' people av hate you already u better change. Be positive always.

Abagworo is an urchin that lives only on internet while imo state is rotting away Lol

2 Likes

Re: Shocking: Huge Refuse Dumps Appears Again In Owerri City Center Pictures by Johnnyessence(m): 7:40am On Oct 18, 2016
Am sanctioning d imo state house of assembly this morning what are they doing about the environmental sanitation of imo state we need to ask them questions ooooooooooo.what is d house committee on environment doing is it to collect salaries,allowance and other bonus they know niii.the state law maker representing owerri zone should queried on this development this is getting out of hand.even Aba in Abia state is not worst.abagworo please tell your principal that investors can not work when they are seeing things like these ooooo.that is while imo state is civil servant state.people should help d government too by stop dumping refuse in the canals,streets of owerri.

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Huge Refuse Dumps Appears Again In Owerri City Center Pictures by Jennynkk(f): 7:47am On Oct 18, 2016
Johnnyessence:
Am sanctioning d imo state house of assembly this morning what are they doing about the environmental sanitation of imo state we need to ask them questions ooooooooooo.what is d house committee on environment doing is it to collect salaries,allowance and other bonus they know niii.the state law maker representing owerri zone should queried on this development this is getting out of hand.even Aba in Abia state is not worst.abagworo please tell your principal that investors can not work when they are seeing things like these ooooo.that is while imo state is civil servant state.people should help d government too by stop dumping refuse in the canals,streets of owerri.

Aba look far better and decent than Owerri right now. The problem we have is that people like abagworo came on nairaland to deceive people meanwhile the reality on ground is horribly bad and the worst in the entire SE

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Huge Refuse Dumps Appears Again In Owerri City Center Pictures by Johnnyessence(m): 7:47am On Oct 18, 2016
Pls good people of imo state should continue posting d pics of your state both d good and d bad one should be posted to d media cos' politicians makes use of it to ascertain their campaign promise.almost going to two years now rochas av not fulfilled his campaign promise to his people. This will become a blow in his forth coming political ambition to bigger place in government at d center.if rochas start neglecting d people that voted him in under d rain and in d sun now he will regret his action at d end of d day cos' in what u do there is repercussion oooo.

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Huge Refuse Dumps Appears Again In Owerri City Center Pictures by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:51am On Oct 18, 2016
Jennynkk:

I think rochas cursed imo state. Owerri the state capital is now like a rural settlement

my dear you can say that again, d only nice place is from control to that okigwe road round about(around the Government house) that's the only owerri Rochas knows. Rochas is the worst thing that can ever happen to anyone.

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Huge Refuse Dumps Appears Again In Owerri City Center Pictures by nonsobaba: 8:26am On Oct 18, 2016
This is what happens when a fulani sperm rules in Igboland. Okoroawusa remains a bastard.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking: Huge Refuse Dumps Appears Again In Owerri City Center Pictures by Johnnyessence(m): 8:34am On Oct 18, 2016
We all know that imo state is one of d peaceful state in the south east but d environment situation is alarming ooo. lives are not safe stealing keep increasing everyday in owerri.arm robbery keep increasing everyday.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Live Update Biafrans going to Burn Aso Rock VIDEO / BREAKING!! Chief Nnia Nwodo Storms London, Remembers Biafra Fallen Heroes (pics) / Checkout PUNCH Newspaper Front Page Today 30/09/2017 - Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.