Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,802 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Do You Think Team Nigeria Can Retain The Under 17 Fifa World Cup? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Do You Think Team Nigeria Can Retain The Under 17 Fifa World Cup? (2776 Views)

Poll: Do You Think We Can?

Yes: 36% (12 votes)
No: 63% (21 votes)
This poll has ended

U-17 FIFA World Cup: Nigeria Vs Chile 5 - 1 / Nigeria Can Beat France Today, But Should Be Wary Of The Quarter-final Curse!!! / 18 Under-17 Eaglets Fail MRI Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think Team Nigeria Can Retain The Under 17 Fifa World Cup? by 55gal(m): 1:10pm On Oct 22, 2009
The stage is now set for the FIFA UNDER 17 WORLD CUP,
can Nigeria host and retain the trophy in this tournament?
Re: Do You Think Team Nigeria Can Retain The Under 17 Fifa World Cup? by dominique(f): 1:16pm On Oct 22, 2009
highly unlikely. . .only time will tell
Re: Do You Think Team Nigeria Can Retain The Under 17 Fifa World Cup? by azeeza(f): 11:16am On Oct 23, 2009

MAKE UNA ASK T.B JOSHUA NA HIM GET PERFECT ANSWER 4 THIS QUESTION.ABI cool
Re: Do You Think Team Nigeria Can Retain The Under 17 Fifa World Cup? by xtremeidea(m): 1:33pm On Oct 23, 2009
angry angry angryTHOSE ONES THEY WILL REPEAT THE FOOTSTEPS OF THEIR SENIORS, THEY WILL JABBOR AFTER THE FIRST ROUND WHICH THEY'LL STRUGGLE TO ENTER!!!

sad sad sadCUT THE STORY SHORT, THEY WONT SMELL QUATER-FINAL, ITZ NOT A CURSE

ITZ D FACT!!!! angry angry angry angry

THE NIGERIAN TEAM IS A SAD STORY!!!!
Re: Do You Think Team Nigeria Can Retain The Under 17 Fifa World Cup? by xtremeidea(m): 1:36pm On Oct 23, 2009
azeeza:

MAKE UNA ASK T.B JOSHUA NA HIM GET PERFECT ANSWER 4 THIS QUESTION.ABI cool
grin grin grin grin grin L W K M D
Re: Do You Think Team Nigeria Can Retain The Under 17 Fifa World Cup? by OvieE: 1:37pm On Oct 23, 2009
They will not even make to next round not to talk of winning the trophy.
Re: Do You Think Team Nigeria Can Retain The Under 17 Fifa World Cup? by cudos: 1:40pm On Oct 23, 2009
for sure, they will, but they need your support. oke
Re: Do You Think Team Nigeria Can Retain The Under 17 Fifa World Cup? by ichommy(m): 2:03pm On Oct 23, 2009
yes cos we have to support them wink
Re: Do You Think Team Nigeria Can Retain The Under 17 Fifa World Cup? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 23, 2009
Not from thier friendly match with Julius Berger that i wacthed. They played so horribly and the Foolish coach came out to balme ( Wait for this) THE PITCH, I wanted to faint. Is he saying that those boys from 3rd division leagues are used to playing on old tradford like pitches. Abeg, i no fit go hospital for asthma attack again
Re: Do You Think Team Nigeria Can Retain The Under 17 Fifa World Cup? by lysim: 2:15pm On Oct 23, 2009
You question should have been

Can they advance to the second round?
Re: Do You Think Team Nigeria Can Retain The Under 17 Fifa World Cup? by smile4kenn(m): 2:32pm On Oct 23, 2009
Those naija boys are much more older than every other teams, Therefore, they will win it again
Re: Do You Think Team Nigeria Can Retain The Under 17 Fifa World Cup? by toideve(m): 2:46pm On Oct 23, 2009
55gal:

Host, YES
Win, NO
Re: Do You Think Team Nigeria Can Retain The Under 17 Fifa World Cup? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 23, 2009
smile4kenn:

Those naija boys are much more older than every other teams, Therefore, they will win it again
Bros older does not mean wiser or more skillful
Re: Do You Think Team Nigeria Can Retain The Under 17 Fifa World Cup? by Marymos: 3:40pm On Oct 23, 2009
I will reserve my comment for now untill i see them play.
Re: Do You Think Team Nigeria Can Retain The Under 17 Fifa World Cup? by 3kay945(m): 4:46pm On Oct 23, 2009
who said T.B ?,.pls papa no get their time o, he ve enough deliveranc to do dis wekend.,d boiz re going nowhere.
Re: Do You Think Team Nigeria Can Retain The Under 17 Fifa World Cup? by osbar67: 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2009
Yes I think they can if they really want to.
Re: Do You Think Team Nigeria Can Retain The Under 17 Fifa World Cup? by cvibe: 5:16pm On Oct 23, 2009
It may not be possible.
Re: Do You Think Team Nigeria Can Retain The Under 17 Fifa World Cup? by kibra4u(m): 6:09pm On Oct 23, 2009
Guys lets just watch them play cos all your expectations might just be the opposite. Tomorrow na tommorow lets wait and see. Abi.
Re: Do You Think Team Nigeria Can Retain The Under 17 Fifa World Cup? by ESTUS: 6:55pm On Oct 23, 2009
In Football,anything can happen, So let us pray for our boys.They can do it! grin
Re: Do You Think Team Nigeria Can Retain The Under 17 Fifa World Cup? by GTay(m): 6:59pm On Oct 23, 2009
Looking forward to this one. must endeavor to watch 1 or 2 live matches  grin
Re: Do You Think Team Nigeria Can Retain The Under 17 Fifa World Cup? by klassyguy(m): 8:01pm On Oct 23, 2009
with the rate at which all the teams have been messing up, i won't be surprised if the eaglets behave the same way.
Re: Do You Think Team Nigeria Can Retain The Under 17 Fifa World Cup? by MrCrackles(m): 8:02pm On Oct 23, 2009
Nah. . . .No way! cool
Dont ask me, TB Joshua said so!
Re: Do You Think Team Nigeria Can Retain The Under 17 Fifa World Cup? by koolchicco: 9:01pm On Oct 23, 2009
MrCrackles:

Nah. . . .No way! cool
Dont ask me, T[b]B Joshua said so!
[/b]

grin grin
Re: Do You Think Team Nigeria Can Retain The Under 17 Fifa World Cup? by clomn(m): 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2009
THERE IS NO NEED TO BE CRACKING YOUR MINDS/BRAINS IT JUST AROUND THE CORNER, LETS SEE WHAT COMES OUT OF THE GAME.
Re: Do You Think Team Nigeria Can Retain The Under 17 Fifa World Cup? by chidyke77(m): 9:44pm On Oct 23, 2009
We shall judge them afta 2moros game.
Re: Do You Think Team Nigeria Can Retain The Under 17 Fifa World Cup? by damnic: 9:58pm On Oct 23, 2009
hallo couls someone please help me i am searching an (ex )soccer player his name is Emmanuel Nwakire born 15.08.1978 in Lagos !does someone know him?
Re: Do You Think Team Nigeria Can Retain The Under 17 Fifa World Cup? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 23, 2009
As long as we dont change our president, we will never get any trophy even if the host of Angels are the Super Eagles.

Sour story for Naija, Anwalameeee
Re: Do You Think Team Nigeria Can Retain The Under 17 Fifa World Cup? by Nobody: 1:01am On Oct 24, 2009
Nigeria win for where? Na lie.If we win this will not make us face all d prblms in d country. Una no we no even sure say PHCN go give us light to watch d competition.prb too plenty for dis nation.May God help us
Re: Do You Think Team Nigeria Can Retain The Under 17 Fifa World Cup? by asunaobi(m): 1:40am On Oct 24, 2009
Yes we may! They are still very young? , to listen to instructions and that is one of the reasons why we always do well in this category. Fingers crossed!
Re: Do You Think Team Nigeria Can Retain The Under 17 Fifa World Cup? by Nobody: 6:04am On Oct 24, 2009
Lets watch them play first before we start criticizing them and wishing them ill luck. The fact that the flying eagles flopped doesn't mean they will go the same way. Watch out for 'little Messi'
Re: Do You Think Team Nigeria Can Retain The Under 17 Fifa World Cup? by Suntemi(m): 10:34am On Oct 24, 2009
Speechless lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Think Team Nigeria Can Retain The Under 17 Fifa World Cup? by stn: 11:51am On Oct 24, 2009
i want Nigeria to retain the cup. but of cause that is as far as that goes, bearing in mind that, you can not put something on nothing. their preparation is so bakanized an fraudulent. WE wish them all the BEST.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: CR7 Joins Manchester City / Mikel, Essien; Who Will Outclass The Other On Sunday? / Morocco Opt Out Of Hosting 2015 afcon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.