Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,926 members, 7,838,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders (34233 Views)

Precious Chikwendu, FFK's Wife, Pregnant With Triplets For Boyfriend - Sahara R / Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters / EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by ogundeleai(m): 11:27am On Oct 18, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Useless woman married to a thief. They should have locked you and the baby in separate prison because the boy automatically will become a looter tomorrow like his dad took after his grandfather.

Over bleached barbie forming opinion. Spits on her Tura-soap induced skin
LOL... Tura soap still they ni?
Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by josite: 12:12pm On Oct 18, 2016
this woman,im sure something keeps telling you ,you are not in the right place. you want to tell us fayose did not give u goodbye transpot fare money,you want to tell us you guys dont know efcc has blocked all your accounts.you deliberately went to ekiti to attempt withdrawing thinking ekiti under fayose is a no go area for federal govt.

it is what u want to eat that will not allow you to reason.mr kayode should follow metuh footstep and release their money if he values his peace.is he not a lawyer,why cant he look away from politics,must everything be politics?

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by Sajio(m): 12:17pm On Oct 18, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Useless woman married to a thief. They should have locked you and the baby in separate prison because the boy automatically will become a looter tomorrow like his dad took after his grandfather. Over bleached barbie forming opinion. Spits on her Tura-soap induced skin
..... For what's ever reason she married FFK is how own business and not urs..... what's ur business with her choice plz what's wrong is wrong, buhari should stop belittling himself cos he must be criticized by his citizens... what a shame!! is this the corruption bubu what's to fight??
Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by Orikinla(m): 12:21pm On Oct 18, 2016
HungerBAD:
Sorry you hear?

Nobody get right to harass a beautiful woman like you, even if you dey guilty by association with one of our yam eaters.

Chikwendu?not surprised. Was wondering what a young beautiful girl like this is doing with an old Clown like FFK, but again Ecclesiastes 10:19 says " Money answereth all things"

Precious Chikwendu:
That moment when you thought you married a millionaire for his money, and EFCC has made us realize that your husband has "WAYO-ED" you by giving you only 200k.

Femi Fani Kayode Wiki:

Born: October 16, 1960 (age 56), Lagos, Nigeria

Spouse: Regina Amonoo (m. 1997), Yemisi Olasunbo Adeniji (m. 1991–1995), Saratu Atta (m. 1987–1990)

At 56 FFK has been married 4 times? a man who has problems living a settled marital life, does not surprise me that he has problems with the Government.

A real man reflects true family values.

Shameless.
What is Mbok fear God?
Are you Igbo, Efik or what?
You are only after money.
Which husband?
Shameless Igbo girl.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by manutdadex(m): 12:32pm On Oct 18, 2016
Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:46pm On Oct 18, 2016
manutdadex:
Bros u re still bringing ng news portal? No fex o

see me see wahala ooo so you want make i bring china news portal? did all the looting happen in Canada?

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by obontami: 12:48pm On Oct 18, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Useless woman married to a thief. They should have locked you and the baby in separate prison because the boy automatically will become a looter tomorrow like his dad took after his grandfather. Over bleached barbie forming opinion. Spits on her Tura-soap induced skin

That's cold grin grin grin
Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 18, 2016
obontami:

That's cold grin grin grin

Ur signature tho grin bad guy
Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by obontami: 12:52pm On Oct 18, 2016
fiizznation:
Look at her bleached up face like a rhesus monkey . Anyway very soon that your nonentity of a 'husband' will vomit all the yams he had stolen by gross impunity. Your account has been dormant since 2005 as you want your gullible supporters to believe, so pray tell me, why must you travel all the way from abuja to that thuggish governor's state to withdraw just 200,000 naira as you claimed? Is there no other access bank in abuja you lying canary? Oh I get it. You went to ekiti state to withdraw the stolen money with the protection of the thuggish governor. Smart move there.

Anyway am glad the efcc have 'frozen' all your accounts. In the coming days, even the houses of your husband will be put under lock by the efcc. And unfortunately there is nothing your 'husband' can do about it. He might call it impunity or tyranny, but hey, nobody will care except his deluded 'followers'.

Prison beckons mi-lady
lol grin at the embolden
Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by tuniski: 1:37pm On Oct 18, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
buhari is 74, ffk is 56

See the big difference...
So? Marrying women shows nothing just choice!
Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by delishpot: 1:39pm On Oct 18, 2016
Reptyle:

Mr Fani Kayode is under investigations by the EFCC for alleged financial crimes. It is normal to place all bank accounts connected to him in any way under watch. The banks have an obligation under the mo el laundering and other financial crimes act to immediately call in law enforcement when such an account is operated.

Mrs. Fani Kayode did no wrong going into a bank to operate an account...even though her decision to do so in Ekiti rather than the numerous branches that dot Abuja raises some suspicion. The bank also did no wrong by calling in the police. The EFCC did no wrong by putting a check on the account...that is standard procedure in a financial crime investigation.

It is unfortunate that the madam had her baby with her when she was detained. That unfortunately couldn't be helped.

What is wrong is for the governor of a state to interfere and prevent law enforcement from carrying out their lawful duties and for anyone to try and work in the emotions of having a woman and a baby in detention.

Methinks the uproar would have been more if mother and child had been separated.

I am not trying to back anybody here tho. Naijas case has gone beyond right or wrong it's now about whom your right or wrong in power.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by jaybee3(m): 1:40pm On Oct 18, 2016
tuniski:

There is an obvious difference in your comparison

Something occurring once can be tagged as an anomaly otherwise it's a trend

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by Kosy79(f): 1:58pm On Oct 18, 2016
HungerBAD:
Sorry you hear?

Nobody get right to harass a beautiful woman like you, even if you dey guilty by association with one of our yam eaters.

Chikwendu?not surprised. Was wondering what a young beautiful girl like this is doing with an old Clown like FFK, but again Ecclesiastes 10:19 says " Money answereth all things"

Precious Chikwendu:
That moment when you thought you married a millionaire for his money, and EFCC has made us realize that your husband has "WAYO-ED" you by giving you only 200k.

Femi Fani Kayode Wiki:

Born: October 16, 1960 (age 56), Lagos, Nigeria

Spouse: Regina Amonoo (m. 1997), Yemisi Olasunbo Adeniji (m. 1991–1995), Saratu Atta (m. 1987–1990)

At 56 FFK has been married 4 times? a man who has problems living a settled marital life, does not surprise me that he has problems with the Government.

A real man reflects true family values.

Can't u respect ur old age for once? So what has FFK's marriage got to do with Efcc wicked act on his wife and 8months old baby? If he like to marry 1million wives it's never a crime, govt or Efcc got Nuffin to do with d number of women he chooses to get married to. I wonder d type of Worrk u do that permits u to be on Nairaland always to struggle for FTC and popularity.

I miss SeverusSnap tho.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by ocelot2006(m): 1:59pm On Oct 18, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Just look at this demented tw.at.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by Kosy79(f): 2:07pm On Oct 18, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Imagine ur foolishness, so they should have locked 8months old baby? Can u listen to urself, someone that will be a father someday or is uttered this malicious words hmmm.

I prefer to have a broken leg or hand to a damaged brain.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by obontami: 2:30pm On Oct 18, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

One girl collect glo card for my hand for that sexuality section and the number wey she gimme no ever go. Scammer too full there jare

You shouldn't have sent anything to anybody you are yet to meet. You can pay when you meet her in person and after doing all that shiit together

BTW whats the persons moniker ??
Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by DavidTheGeek: 2:45pm On Oct 18, 2016
jaybee3:

Did she attend Ekiti state university?
Did she activate the account in Ekiti state?
Why did she have to go all the way to Ekiti state to withdraw money from the account?
What exactly did she go and do in Ekiti state without her husband?

You people sef
Did you read the previous news concerning this?
Did you read the part where it was stated that she went to see Gov Fayose in Ekiti?
What exactly do you have against FFK that has made your judgement biased?

You sef!
Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by aresa: 2:48pm On Oct 18, 2016
fiizznation:
Look at her bleached up face like a rhesus monkey. Anyway very soon that your nonentity of a 'husband' will vomit all the yams he had stolen by gross impunity. Your account has been dormant since 2005 as you want your gullible supporters to believe, so pray tell me, why must you travel all the way from abuja to that thuggish governor's state to withdraw just 200,000 naira as you claimed? Is there no other access bank in abuja you lying canary? Oh I get it. You went to ekiti state to withdraw the stolen money with the protection of the thuggish governor. Smart move there.

Anyway am glad the efcc have 'frozen' all your accounts. In the coming days, even the houses of your husband will be put under lock by the efcc. And unfortunately there is nothing your 'husband' can do about it. He might call it impunity or tyranny, but hey, nobody will care except his deluded 'followers'.

Prison beckons mi-lady

Very well said...

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by DavidTheGeek: 2:50pm On Oct 18, 2016
Reptyle:

...and while you were typing yours, it did not occur to you that it is strange that she chose to access the account from Ekiti? What happened to the branches in Abuja?
So you didn't read the previous posts where it was stated that she went to see the Governor?
Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by feedthenation(m): 3:00pm On Oct 18, 2016
Why was she in Ekiti to see Governor Fayose?
Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by jaybee3(m): 3:10pm On Oct 18, 2016
DavidTheGeek:

Did you read the previous news concerning this?
Did you read the part where it was stated that she went to see Gov Fayose in Ekiti?
What exactly do you have against FFK that has made your judgement biased?

You sef!

Why exactly would she be going to see Fayose if not for political reasons and/or sinister motives?

You sef!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 18, 2016
obontami:

You shouldn't have sent anything to anybody you are yet to meet. You can pay when you meet her in person and after doing all that shiit together

BTW whats the persons moniker ??

One girl called Irunoboo. I sent her glo 1k and she gave me a fake number which is not reachable. I threatened to report her as a fraud on NL and she deactivated her account. The money no really pain, but dat babe get bobby die. E pain me say i no Bleep am sad
Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by obontami: 3:29pm On Oct 18, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

One girl called Irunoboo. I sent her glo 1k and she gave me a fake number which is not reachable. I threatened to report her as a fraud on NL and she deactivated her account. The money no really pain, but dat babe get bobby die. E pain me say i no Bleep am sad
Daaamn
Bro you fcccked up
Almost Everyone in sexuality section knows irunooboo is a useless scammer
He is a boy
The idiot lives at ibadan, he is a lowlifer

Cc ivory2009
Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 18, 2016
obontami:

Daaamn
Bro you fcccked up
Almost Everyone in sexuality section knows irunooboo is a useless scammer
He is a boy
The idiot lives at ibadan, he is a lowlifer

Cc ivory2009

No wonder she said she doesn't use bbm and Facebook when i asked for more pics. I only saw one pic from her and the idiot said i will see her when we meet. Never knew I'm talking to a guy. Chai sad he fit don open another moniker to scam again
Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by Earth2Metahuman: 3:34pm On Oct 18, 2016
tuniski:

that should tell you that one is a choice and the other is a trend... Think before type.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by DavidTheGeek: 3:41pm On Oct 18, 2016
jaybee3:
Why exactly would she be going to see Fayose if not for political reasons and/or sinister motives?

You sef!!!!!
That's not the matter on ground.

The matter on ground is "why did she try withdrawing money in Etiki and not in Abuja". And i've pointed out the answer to that.

So what else do you want? Ah!

You sef undecided cheesy
Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by jaybee3(m): 4:28pm On Oct 18, 2016
DavidTheGeek:
That's not the matter on ground.

The matter on ground is "why did she try withdrawing money in Etiki and not in Abuja". And i've pointed out the answer to that.

So what else do you want? Ah!

You sef undecided cheesy

I've simply added more questions for clarity with my subsequent submission na

So let's conclude she was a guest of Fayose, what's the extent of their relationship considering fayose isn't even loosely related to her or the gap tooth parrot husband

You sef angry angry angry
Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by obontami: 5:13pm On Oct 18, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

No wonder she said she doesn't use bbm and Facebook when i asked for more pics. I only saw one pic from her and the idiot said i will see her when we meet. Never knew I'm talking to a guy. Chai sad he fit don open another moniker to scam again
the idiot is a big time scammer

Just be careful next time

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by tuniski: 6:41pm On Oct 18, 2016
jaybee3:

There is an obvious difference in your comparison

Something occurring once can be tagged as an anomaly otherwise it's a trend
Marrying wives is choice never trend just. Like polygamy!
Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by DavidTheGeek: 7:11pm On Oct 18, 2016
jaybee3:

I've simply added more questions for clarity with my subsequent submission na

So let's conclude she was a guest of Fayose, what's the extent of their relationship considering fayose isn't even loosely related to her or the gap tooth parrot husband

You sef angry angry angry
I think she, Fayose and FFK are the only people who can answer that.

You sef angry That's none of your business angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose Campaigns For Eyitayo Jegede In Ondo (Photos) / Rear-Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Ex-Imo Military Governor) / Atiku And Ezekwesili At The Launch Of The Book "We Are Biafrans"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.