Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,899 members, 7,828,167 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

See 'the Other Room' T-shirts Produced By Nigerians (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See 'the Other Room' T-shirts Produced By Nigerians (photos) (1219 Views)

Photo Of El-Rufai Kneeling Before Atiku Dug Up By Nigerians For Attacking Atiku / South African Police Officers Stage Protest Against Nigerians (photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See 'the Other Room' T-shirts Produced By Nigerians (photos) by saharaposter: 7:24am On Oct 18, 2016
Following the many controversies that have trailed President Muhammadu Buhari and his wife, Aisha Buhari in the past few days, a young Nigerian man as come out to make t-shirts out about the incident.

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt3d89p9hkk5ug.d5910912.jpg[/img]
- Aisha Buhari and husband, President Muhammadu Buhari.

President Buhari in reply to his wife’s criticism about her not supporting him for second term come 2019, laughed off her statement during an interview in Germany saying: “I don’t know which party my wife belongs to but she belongs to my kitchen and my living room and the other room.”

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt5gtktlm8ncq.edc0bb78.jpg[/img]
- The Other Room t-shirt

The young man has decided to make money from the situation as he made a t-shirt which has Buhari’s face on it with the inscription: “… to za Oza room!” Also, Nigerians have criticised the president for saying such about his wife.

Would you rock one?

https://uzomediangr./2016/10/18/see-the-other-room-t-shirts-produced-by-nigerians-photos/

Seun, Cc, Lalasticlala
Re: See 'the Other Room' T-shirts Produced By Nigerians (photos) by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:26am On Oct 18, 2016
I'm getting me 1 today grin

Please if you know where I can get this tee shirt 08033910382
Re: See 'the Other Room' T-shirts Produced By Nigerians (photos) by tobillionaire(m): 7:28am On Oct 18, 2016
grin... No dulling, money must be made #MMBM#
Re: See 'the Other Room' T-shirts Produced By Nigerians (photos) by Haphard(m): 7:29am On Oct 18, 2016
Does he even has d strength to satisfy Aisha in za oza room? Buhari has a very low libido. I doubt if he's 4inches when erect self.
Re: See 'the Other Room' T-shirts Produced By Nigerians (photos) by eshietIntrepid(m): 7:29am On Oct 18, 2016
I for buy the t shirt if to say buhari face no dey there.

Modify the shirt, remove the picture of that disappointment there, then I'll buy it.
Re: See 'the Other Room' T-shirts Produced By Nigerians (photos) by nrexzy: 7:34am On Oct 18, 2016
Please Dress properly when going to the other room!!!
Re: See 'the Other Room' T-shirts Produced By Nigerians (photos) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 20, 2016
GAZZUZZ:
I'm getting me 1 today grin

Please if you know where I can get this tee shirt

I know where you can get this t-shirt. Meet me in the other room, and I'll give it to you. Just don't tell the Mrs. wink
Re: See 'the Other Room' T-shirts Produced By Nigerians (photos) by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:40pm On Oct 20, 2016
LadyMercedes:

I know where you can get this t-shirt. Meet me in the other room, and I'll give it to you. Just don't tell the Mrs. wink

I will not deactivate tongue
Re: See 'the Other Room' T-shirts Produced By Nigerians (photos) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 20, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

I will not deactivate tongue

How now? You know I have a soft spot for you. wink

(1) (Reply)

‘I Will Never Change’, Fani-kayode Vows After EFCC Arrest (video) / #ONDO:Notice of Supreme C' Appeal does not stay proceedings of 'Court of Appeal / Rivers Rerun: A Boy Known As Musa Sars Hot Dead By Sars (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.