Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,734 members, 7,831,335 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

The Oba Of Benin Rituals Takes Place Today At The Back Of A Nairalander's House - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Oba Of Benin Rituals Takes Place Today At The Back Of A Nairalander's House (1162 Views)

'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos / Rolls-Royce Of The Oba Of Benin, Oba Ewuare II (Photos) / Video Of The Oba Of Lagos Palace On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Oba Of Benin Rituals Takes Place Today At The Back Of A Nairalander's House by snazzy5050(m): 8:14am On Oct 18, 2016
The Oba of benin is expected to perform a ritual today at a location in benin which is accidentally the back pf my house smiley smiley, i will be taking exclusive pictures today, as you can see preparations are already ongoing now more pictures to come shortly.. OBA GHA TOH KPE ERE ISE!!!!!

Re: The Oba Of Benin Rituals Takes Place Today At The Back Of A Nairalander's House by yeyeboi(m): 8:15am On Oct 18, 2016
Ok
Re: The Oba Of Benin Rituals Takes Place Today At The Back Of A Nairalander's House by Topestbilly(m): 8:17am On Oct 18, 2016
Abeg give us live coverage. cheesy
Re: The Oba Of Benin Rituals Takes Place Today At The Back Of A Nairalander's House by zinachidi(m): 8:19am On Oct 18, 2016
Topestbilly:
Abeg give us live coverage. cheesy
lol, live coverage no be small...
Re: The Oba Of Benin Rituals Takes Place Today At The Back Of A Nairalander's House by Young03(m): 8:24am On Oct 18, 2016
the oba fit contact virus from that area o
Re: The Oba Of Benin Rituals Takes Place Today At The Back Of A Nairalander's House by amuokuko: 8:25am On Oct 18, 2016
OP, just capture the ghosts abi gods that will converge their, make we know how benin ghost look like cous I hear say fulani ghost dey walk with ghost cows too..
Re: The Oba Of Benin Rituals Takes Place Today At The Back Of A Nairalander's House by snazzy5050(m): 8:26am On Oct 18, 2016
thats my bro on site

Re: The Oba Of Benin Rituals Takes Place Today At The Back Of A Nairalander's House by snazzy5050(m): 8:27am On Oct 18, 2016
lol bro that place as it is now is dope unlike before its a compound of a late chief though
Young03:
the oba fit contact virus from that area o
Re: The Oba Of Benin Rituals Takes Place Today At The Back Of A Nairalander's House by Garshyzee(m): 8:29am On Oct 18, 2016
Jwhich kind ritual oba wan perform for dis kinda place naa? embarassed
Re: The Oba Of Benin Rituals Takes Place Today At The Back Of A Nairalander's House by snazzy5050(m): 8:29am On Oct 18, 2016
More pictures to come once the ritual is started but whether its this morning or evening am not sure.. but am around all day to observe and drop first on hand pics here...sorry for the quality we are not suppose to snap its now on low key snapping
Re: The Oba Of Benin Rituals Takes Place Today At The Back Of A Nairalander's House by somez(m): 8:30am On Oct 18, 2016
Abeg, make them no cut ya neck o. Nairaland correspondent.
Re: The Oba Of Benin Rituals Takes Place Today At The Back Of A Nairalander's House by thorpido(m): 8:37am On Oct 18, 2016
If them catch you dey snap?
Re: The Oba Of Benin Rituals Takes Place Today At The Back Of A Nairalander's House by snazzy5050(m): 8:37am On Oct 18, 2016
lol nothing like that would happen cuz id be doing live coverage from my window grin grin grin
somez:
Abeg, make them no cut ya neck o. Nairaland correspondent.

Re: The Oba Of Benin Rituals Takes Place Today At The Back Of A Nairalander's House by snazzy5050(m): 2:51pm On Oct 18, 2016
Coming live now smiley smiley
Re: The Oba Of Benin Rituals Takes Place Today At The Back Of A Nairalander's House by snazzy5050(m): 2:52pm On Oct 18, 2016
About to upload the video s I got live
Re: The Oba Of Benin Rituals Takes Place Today At The Back Of A Nairalander's House by princepee: 10:14pm On Oct 18, 2016
Nobi small thing..... Op if then catch u Eehh u go hear weeen

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Youth Cultural Fiesta 2016 / Photos : OPC Leader, Gani Adams Visits Alaafin Of Oyo / Ondo - A People Like No Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.