Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

I Need Your Likes To Help Me Win MTN NEXT Rated Artiste Of The Month - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Need Your Likes To Help Me Win MTN NEXT Rated Artiste Of The Month (431 Views)

Headies: Mavin's Rema Shows Off His Next Rated Artiste Award / The Car Prize Given To Mr Eazi As The Winner Of 2016 HEADIES Next Rated Artiste / Mr Eazi Wins The HEADIES Next Rated Artiste 2016 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Likes To Help Me Win MTN NEXT Rated Artiste Of The Month by magikz(m): 8:29am On Oct 18, 2016
Good day my fellow nairalanders, am magikz, an upcoming RnB and Pop musician, winner of Unilag Masscom Got talent show www.nairaland.com/3405341/nollywood-fred-amata-unveils-me
I recently released My Ep www.nairaland.com/3405257/nairalander-ep-available-streaming-download and one of my songs off the three-track Ep(Hold me down) is in MTN Music Plus Next rated category.
Please I need your help by liking and listening to the song via this link: http://mpjamz.com/s/9b69d215f
its absolutely free!! Help a Brother
Re: I Need Your Likes To Help Me Win MTN NEXT Rated Artiste Of The Month by magikz(m): 8:32am On Oct 18, 2016
Please listen and click the like button on this link; http://mpjamz.com/s/9b69d215f
Re: I Need Your Likes To Help Me Win MTN NEXT Rated Artiste Of The Month by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 18, 2016
grin next rated kor former rated ni.
Re: I Need Your Likes To Help Me Win MTN NEXT Rated Artiste Of The Month by magikz(m): 8:36am On Oct 18, 2016
JixNation:
grin
next rated kor former rated ni.
God will guide you
Re: I Need Your Likes To Help Me Win MTN NEXT Rated Artiste Of The Month by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 18, 2016
magikz:
God will guide you
is he my bouncer??

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Likes To Help Me Win MTN NEXT Rated Artiste Of The Month by magikz(m): 8:40am On Oct 18, 2016
JixNation:

is he my bouncer??
more than!

(1) (Reply)

Miss Anambra, Chidinma Okeke: My Opinion And Plea / Woman Batters 12-year Old For Stealing Meat {PHOTO} / Ex-miss Anambra Beauty Queen, Chidinma Broke Her Silence On The S3x Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.