Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Change Of Nysc Motto - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Change Of Nysc Motto (4969 Views)

Corper Drowns In Gubi River In Bauchi During End Of NYSC Picnic / ‘Take Care Of NYSC Members’, Gov. Ajimobi Tells Residents / Nigerians React To The Removal Of NYSC From The Constitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Change Of Nysc Motto by bejick(m): 10:36am On Oct 18, 2016
I saw my cousin's NYSC boot I was so surprise that the NYSC motto on the logo crested on the boot have been changed from SERVICE AND HUMILITY to SERYIOE AMD MUMILITY. I hope this doesn't account for most of the challenges our corp members go through after service?

Re: Change Of Nysc Motto by Presh900(m): 10:38am On Oct 18, 2016
Werey..
Re: Change Of Nysc Motto by ILoveToFuCcK: 10:38am On Oct 18, 2016
Was the motto changed to "Fυck till we die"? undecided
Re: Change Of Nysc Motto by bejick(m): 10:41am On Oct 18, 2016
ILoveToFuCcK:
Was the motto changed to "Fυck till we die"? undecided

Hiv is real oooo, accept Christ now.

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Batch B 2016 Mobilization: Official / 8 Things About NYSC You Probably Dont Know About. / When Will Nysc Pay February Alawee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.