Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,018 members, 7,838,559 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

EFCC Seals Mansions, Plazas Acquired From Stolen Loot From Katsina State -photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Seals Mansions, Plazas Acquired From Stolen Loot From Katsina State -photos (31437 Views)

EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) / The Mushshak Aircrafts Acquired From Pakistan By Nigerian Air Force (Photos) / EFCC Seals Apere Embelakpo's Houses In Bayelsa (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Seals Mansions, Plazas Acquired From Stolen Loot From Katsina State -photos by maj007(m): 3:20pm On Oct 18, 2016
BizLifeE:
Nigerian government is gradually turning into a terror government. Most importantly, they're killing businesses.

Neteller here: .com.ng

Oh! You mean theft of public fund is a business!

I C U

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Mansions, Plazas Acquired From Stolen Loot From Katsina State -photos by mmsen: 3:21pm On Oct 18, 2016
I hope that the Sharia courts that these people agitated for will also hold them to account for their numerous misdeeds.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Mansions, Plazas Acquired From Stolen Loot From Katsina State -photos by IVORY2009(m): 3:22pm On Oct 18, 2016
jumobi1:
How do you know the court didn't approve the sealing?
Ofcourse, it would hv been stated...
Re: EFCC Seals Mansions, Plazas Acquired From Stolen Loot From Katsina State -photos by tiger28: 3:24pm On Oct 18, 2016
Nigerian youths that are defending thieves,see your life??See PLAZA, these buildings are enough to feed the looter's next generation but most of you are still renting face me I face you. Like I always say, let this govt arrest every looter even if it is looters from the opposition party (an excuse by wailers)then let the next govt arrest looters of this govt. It has to start somewhere because everybody seems to be stealing.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Mansions, Plazas Acquired From Stolen Loot From Katsina State -photos by Abcka811: 3:24pm On Oct 18, 2016
Why is this Buhari's ears getting deadened every hour. If he likes, let him seal, froozen all the accounts of pdp members, no body other than is theives will praise him intil he raids Amaechi, who is the greatest theif and the biggest financiera of his campaign, Fashola etc houses.
Senseless fool of our time.
Re: EFCC Seals Mansions, Plazas Acquired From Stolen Loot From Katsina State -photos by Franky826: 3:28pm On Oct 18, 2016
IVORY2009:
Efcc sealing up properties without passing through courts, even if the person is guilty, go through courts, this is democracy!

If victims aren't guilty don't you think they should be the one to go to court

undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Mansions, Plazas Acquired From Stolen Loot From Katsina State -photos by amanze15(m): 3:31pm On Oct 18, 2016
IVORY2009:
Efcc sealing up properties without passing through courts, even if the person is guilty, go through courts, this is democracy!
even SEC in the united states just need evidence to shut down a billion dollar business

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Mansions, Plazas Acquired From Stolen Loot From Katsina State -photos by DjAduba(m): 3:32pm On Oct 18, 2016
IVORY2009:
You may be right but did u care to check whether they have legal backing on that regard? don't forget they have their laws.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Mansions, Plazas Acquired From Stolen Loot From Katsina State -photos by IVORY2009(m): 3:34pm On Oct 18, 2016
Franky826:

If victims aren't guilty don't you think they should be the one to go to court

undecided undecided

Before the EFCC even go ahead and seal up properties, they should be the one to head to court first, in law do u know wat is called plaintiff and defendent...
Efcc - Plaintiff
sealed property owner: defendant

But u find out that the efcc guys do not make use of the courts, but will tell u "defendant" They are acting frm power frm above
Re: EFCC Seals Mansions, Plazas Acquired From Stolen Loot From Katsina State -photos by jrusky(m): 3:35pm On Oct 18, 2016
Very funny govt. Buhari and APC are grudually turning to a full time Nollywood star well done carry go please I beg you Mr president, APC, DSS EFCC, ICPC, BBD, AAAF, CCCM, TTTP, ASDD or whatever you called yourselves keep carrying on I can see you want to use the whole four years of your lives to be chasing looter and the entire country will collapse simply in the name of chasing looters please keep chasing, sealing, opening, kidnapping, arresting, releasing, travelling, name callings, silliness, stupidness, foolishness, directionless, no policy, failure etc ok

All will end one good day. If they told Gej he would be in his home by as ex president I guess he will doubt it same way the wind will surely blow one good day in other direction I wonder what would the pay back look like, its going to be HELL for Buhari and all APC rats. Despite serious "warning to your longer than senses leader" not to set a stage or revenge and apply wisdom to tackle the destruction already on ground but his deaf ears never listen the revenge stage has be set and this will go for a very longer time in Nigeria history.

Despite I don't support looting but is this what we will wake up reading or talking about forever Since all arrest and harrassement so far so good what has Buhari done with all that was recovered Where is the Change Absolute everything has failed Nothing more but worst than ever.
Re: EFCC Seals Mansions, Plazas Acquired From Stolen Loot From Katsina State -photos by IVORY2009(m): 3:41pm On Oct 18, 2016
DjAduba:
You may be right but did u care to check whether they have legal backing on that regard? don't forget they have their laws.

The question u should be asking is who is the efcc answerable to? Ofcourse the presidency, they have their laws, another question, who enacted the law for dem? In a civilized country, dey are meant to go through courts, b4 thinking of sealing up anybodies property, even if the person is guilty or not guilty.
Re: EFCC Seals Mansions, Plazas Acquired From Stolen Loot From Katsina State -photos by Franky826: 3:46pm On Oct 18, 2016
IVORY2009:

Before the EFCC even go ahead and seal up properties, they should be the one to head to court first, in law do u know wat is called plaintiff and defendent...
Efcc - Plaintiff
sealed property owner: defendant

But u find out that the efcc guys do not make use of the courts, but will tell u "defendant" They are acting frm power frm above

This is Sparta. Oh no no no...
This is Nigeria!!!

undecided

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Mansions, Plazas Acquired From Stolen Loot From Katsina State -photos by ACE1010: 3:48pm On Oct 18, 2016
IVORY2009:

Is the looter your brother??

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Mansions, Plazas Acquired From Stolen Loot From Katsina State -photos by IVORY2009(m): 3:50pm On Oct 18, 2016
ACE1010:

Is the looter your brother??

The allege looter does not need to be my brother b4 I can come out and defend.
Re: EFCC Seals Mansions, Plazas Acquired From Stolen Loot From Katsina State -photos by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 18, 2016
IVORY2009:

How do you win a case where judges will side the highest bidders

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Mansions, Plazas Acquired From Stolen Loot From Katsina State -photos by IVORY2009(m): 4:07pm On Oct 18, 2016
carmag:

How do you win a case where judges will side the highest bidders
Its not in all cases... Wat about the executive going about arresting other arms of govt:... grin
Re: EFCC Seals Mansions, Plazas Acquired From Stolen Loot From Katsina State -photos by lordkhalifa(m): 4:24pm On Oct 18, 2016
JAGABAN when are you going to face the same humiliation for owning half of Lagos state... I can't understand all this eyes service from clueless EFCC..
Re: EFCC Seals Mansions, Plazas Acquired From Stolen Loot From Katsina State -photos by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 18, 2016
IVORY2009:

Its not in all cases...
Wat about the executive going about arresting other arms of govt:... grin

Any arm of govt that does not have immunity is subject to scrutiny and probably get arrested if the need arises

you sound like someone who is benefiting from corrupt practices if I'm not mistaken and my intuition hardly fails

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Mansions, Plazas Acquired From Stolen Loot From Katsina State -photos by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 18, 2016
It appears that Rivers State and Lagos State governors and managers didnt steal a dime. Or are they now holy because they are President's men ?
Re: EFCC Seals Mansions, Plazas Acquired From Stolen Loot From Katsina State -photos by IVORY2009(m): 4:48pm On Oct 18, 2016
carmag:

Any arm of govt that does not have immunity is subject to scrutiny and probably arrested if the need arises

you sound like someone who is benefiting from corrupt practices if I'm not mistaken and my intuition hardly fails

Ofcouse I am not, am only a trying to give my own opinion, due process should be followed, wen an accused person is arressed, he/she is presumed to be innocent, until a competent court of law find him/her guilty as charged, but in dis case the laws are not followed, no warrant of arrest obtained frm a competent court of law, but the efcc/dss guys do not follow the laws, wen they are asked, they simply tell who ever cares to hear, that they're acting frm order frm above, is dis good for our young democracy?
Re: EFCC Seals Mansions, Plazas Acquired From Stolen Loot From Katsina State -photos by slimfit1(m): 6:02pm On Oct 18, 2016
IVORY2009:

Which court are we talking about the one in Nigeria or the one in UK because I can't see a sensible court in this country.
Re: EFCC Seals Mansions, Plazas Acquired From Stolen Loot From Katsina State -photos by july66: 6:16pm On Oct 18, 2016
RoyalMail:
According to a Facebook user, Here are photos showing big houses and commercial plazas which were allegedly acquired with stolen funds from Katsina state. According to Rabe Nasir, a special adviser to Katsina state governor Masari, the buildings which are located in Kano and Abuja are currently under investigation by the EFCC.. See below some mansions and buildings discovered.

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/10/photos-of-abuja-mansions-plazas-of-loot.html
Nigerian politicians are thieves. No money to repair school, roads & even pay workers salaries but there is enough to do their own. No exception. Both PDP & APC. God punish una.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Mansions, Plazas Acquired From Stolen Loot From Katsina State -photos by july66: 6:18pm On Oct 18, 2016
slimfit1:

Which court are we talking about the one in Nigeria or the one in UK because I can't see a sensible court in this country.
whether there are good courts or not, the law requires us to still go to them.
Re: EFCC Seals Mansions, Plazas Acquired From Stolen Loot From Katsina State -photos by diva90: 6:22pm On Oct 18, 2016
Nigeria will be great again! I believe in this government

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Mansions, Plazas Acquired From Stolen Loot From Katsina State -photos by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 18, 2016
IVORY2009:

Ofcouse I am not, am only a trying to give my own opinion, due process should be followed, wen an accused person is arressed, he/she is presumed to be innocent, until a competent court of law find him/her guilty as charged, but in dis case the laws are not followed, no warrant of arrest obtained frm a competent court of law, but the efcc/dss guys do not follow the laws, wen they are asked, they simply tell who ever cares to hear, that they're acting frm order frm above, is dis good for our young democracy?

Are these looters patriotic enough to earn your sympathy, politicians that cleans up there state treasures with high debt profile and became richer than the state they governed..don't tell me you're not one of the beneficiaries

if I hear.......

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Mansions, Plazas Acquired From Stolen Loot From Katsina State -photos by jaybee(f): 7:31pm On Oct 18, 2016
IVORY2009:

Instead of loudly announcing your ignorance on this forum why not just read the efcc establishment act here http:///2e3jq5G
Re: EFCC Seals Mansions, Plazas Acquired From Stolen Loot From Katsina State -photos by Ozorc: 7:42pm On Oct 18, 2016
IVORY2009:

U are stupid..
Dtz y ur thinking is shallow like dz.
when they were stealing, did they obtain court warrant to steal? Mumu

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Mansions, Plazas Acquired From Stolen Loot From Katsina State -photos by jaybee(f): 7:43pm On Oct 18, 2016
IVORY2009:

The question u should be asking is who is the efcc answerable to? Ofcourse the presidency, they have their laws, another question, who enacted the law for dem? In a civilized country, dey are meant to go through courts, b4 thinking of sealing up anybodies property, even if the person is guilty or not guilty.

This is not true. We should always bear in mind that in legal cases, personal opinions, like yours here, do not matter. It is what the laws say that is relevant. Of course, in this case, the law (efcc establishment act) - I will not quote the section here- empowers the efcc to seize any property that is subject to forfeiture under the efcc act under given circumstances, including but not limited to when the seizure is incidental to arrest or search.

Read the complete act here http:///2e3jq5G
Re: EFCC Seals Mansions, Plazas Acquired From Stolen Loot From Katsina State -photos by chacoonder(m): 8:03pm On Oct 18, 2016
IVORY2009:
Judiciary has done more harm to the fight against corruption than good.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Mansions, Plazas Acquired From Stolen Loot From Katsina State -photos by IVORY2009(m): 8:17pm On Oct 18, 2016
jaybee:

This is not true. We should always bear in mind that in legal cases, personal opinions, like yours here, do not matter. It is what the laws say that is relevant. Of course, in this case, the law (efcc establishment act) - I will not quote the section here- empowers the efcc to seize any property that is subject to forfeiture under the efcc act under given circumstances, including but not limited to when the seizure is incidental to arrest or search.

Read the complete act here http:///2e3jq5G

You would not quote the laws, and the link you supplied is not functioning, I am not in anyway against the corruption fight, but the matter @ which the DSS/EFCC is going about taking the laws into their own hands, I would suggest a special court is setup to trial corrupt politicians and it should cut across board and not on the opposition members who do not agree with Mr President, until houses and mansions of people like Tinubu, Ameachi, Fashola, Fayemi etc are sealed, then the EFCC/DSS would be taken seriously, by the members of the opposition and general public @ large.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Farewell, Governor Ambode: A Pictorial Documentary Of Some Of His Achievements / Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) / Fuel Subsidy Removal: President Goodluck Jonathan's Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.