Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Red Night (true Life Story) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Red Night (true Life Story) (28669 Views)

My YAHOO-YAHOO $$ Story (true Life Story) / Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story / May, 2004 (a True Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Red Night (true Life Story) by heemah(f): 7:26pm On Nov 04, 2016
Madam Mohbaby!! Where art thou?
Re: Red Night (true Life Story) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 04, 2016
Oh my
am so very sorry I disappointed u guys huh...
i had a dead phone all day and I just got to charge....

I will type overnight and ensure I post tomorrow(a lengthy update)

and please, let me set this right, i don't belong to the set of writers that write and post stories without completing

thou am new on nairaland, am not a new writer..
have a great night, Mohbaby cares

1 Like

Re: Red Night (true Life Story) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 04, 2016
[color=#006600][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]thumbs up.xpetin maw
Re: Red Night (true Life Story) by purpulrain: 3:27am On Nov 05, 2016
Mohbaby:
Oh my
am so very sorry I disappointed u guys huh...
i had a dead phone all day and I just got to charge....

I will type overnight and ensure I post tomorrow(a lengthy update)

and please, let me set this right, i don't belong to the set of writers that write and post stories without completing

thou am new on nairaland, am not a new writer..
have a great night, Mohbaby cares
. You are doin a great job just check on some of your spellings read past some so. Can't really locate them now. Your flow is nice but when are we exxpectin d ........... U know we need. Am to keep us motivatedgrin grin
Re: Red Night (true Life Story) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 05, 2016
Cleared.

2 Likes

Re: Red Night (true Life Story) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 05, 2016
Chapter 14&15 in progress..
coming up later at night.

sorry if there are typographical errors like someone pointed out, I haven't been doing thorough editing but I will correct all that needs to be corrected soon, when am getting to the end of the Life story..

Please Note: This actually didnt happen to me, I just used my name.
It happened to someone close to me.
The story has been diluted, to make it more interesting than the raw one that actually happened.

Thanks, am happy to have you all here.
Re: Red Night (true Life Story) by dexzzy(f): 1:11pm On Nov 05, 2016
am coming
let me go and buy coke and popcorn
d 1 brought has finish
but b4 I go let me say smtin
mohbaby u are the best, keep it up
*opens the door and goes out*
Re: Red Night (true Life Story) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 05, 2016
dexzzy:
am coming
d 1 brought has finish
awwwn.. thanks dear
glad u are having a nice time..
Re: Red Night (true Life Story) by girlhaley(f): 7:21pm On Nov 05, 2016
dexzzy:
am coming
d 1 brought has finish

Please buy for me na

Moh....u are wonderfully wonderful

Please come and update as soon as possible

Waiting.....
Re: Red Night (true Life Story) by angelliza(f): 7:37pm On Nov 05, 2016
Moh am enjoying every bit of d story please quickly update more
Re: Red Night (true Life Story) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 05, 2016
Update comes up by 10:00pm.. sorry we are having late dinner this Time around.. I just got back from work and trying to edit..
Re: Red Night (true Life Story) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 05, 2016

A particularly fat raindrop hit the back of my neck and slid down, underneath my collar. I span around to look at him waving at me. I waved back and hurriedly went into my room to prepare for my afternoon lecture. I also had to go to the moot court in order to meet my group members. We had to practice. I took my bathe and changed into something comfy. Then started devouring the pack of salad and ice cream he bought for me.

I read some books but honestly, my mind couldn’t stop thinking about Krishi and his mind blowing features.

We chatted on BBM for a while before I started getting ready to go to school. After school, he would take me to a nice boutique for shopping. His shopping though. I wouldn’t let my guards down and allow him to start buying stuffs for me. It was just friendship though and I still had my pride to keep.
‘Shopping at night is the best’ so he said.

If he was going to shop on week days, it would definitely be at night. Around 8pm or thereabout. Due to the nature of his work. He was heading a department at the bank he worked, that gave him enough guts to do somethings he wouldn’t dare if he were to be just an ordinary banker.

I slipped into a black gown and dashed out of the room. I checked my bag to see if I had an inhaler there. He had sang it into my ears to always remember to keep it inside my bag. Besides, it was extremely cold and that was something I was also allergic to.
Smoke and cold.

A Toyota corolla steadily made its way into oceanic view hostel. I don’t think I have mentioned the hostel I stayed. That was the name.

OCEANIC VIEW HOSTEL.

I saw him walk to my door, dressed in a deep coffee brown T-shirt that was slightly opened in the chest and gray coloured sweat pants. He had on a black kind of bad boy’s cap. He looked devilishly handsome as always.

I was happy to see him. I quickly unlocked the door and offered him into my room. I was already set to go out with him. He scrutinized me well, he nodded pleasingly and smiled.

To be candid, I didn’t know how I had charmed me, anytime I looked at myself, I still saw the plain self I was. I was nothing near beautiful. I wondered how I attracted a handsome young man. Being friends with him boosted my self esteem. I can’t deny how I felt within the short period of time I had known him. Self confident, self assured and more positive. I looked at him from his head to his toe. He caught my gaze and grinned. I looked away, I hadn’t meant to stare. I swallowed hard.
‘What must he think of me now that he caught me’ I wondered.

‘A minute please’ I mumbled and gave a humorous smile. I turned around from him, not wanting to show him how he had a special effect on me.

I went to the mirror to look at myself. Silence filled the room, I looked at him with the corner of my eyes and caught him sizing up my room.

I put some finishing touches to my light make up and adjusted my stunning yellow hibiscus inspired dress completely bare on the back, low cut on the front, showing a little cleavage. It was skimpy in length, showing my thighs-sexy voluptuous thighs as once described by Mide. He came behind me and smiled. I saw him right from the mirror.

‘Nice make up’ He butted in and gave a wink.
‘Doesn’t he know more than winking?’ I thought as I made an eyeroll.
‘Thank you’. I sighed, and then plastered a smile on my face. He encircled me in his arms. Heat was already blazing my cheeks.

‘What is he doing?’ I thought. I just stood there, staring at myself engulfed in the arms of a prince charming. I was tongue-tied.
I straightened myself up and turned to look at him. His muscular chest met my face. The strong built of his chest down to his abdomen was apparently and proudly shown off by his brown tight fitting top.

‘Gosh, what a distracting obstruction!’

I tried my best to blot his masculinity out of my mind. I breathed hard and stated emphatically.

‘Can we get going now?’ I said in a matter-of-fact tone.
But he was still there, not attempting to make a movement anytime soon and I couldn’t even read his expression. They seemed blank.

I pouted my mouth and twitched them as I struggled to open my lips to say something. I just had to say something but what was I going to say? I had already told him we could go now but he just wouldn’t budge.

He looked up into my eyes and gulped. His perfectly shaped nose sent a message of his nobility. His lips were masculine, small but cherry red (Not pink though). His jawline was contoured perfectly, emphasizing the beauty of his face. I started feeling uneasy, and my ears began to feel some prickling heat.

Then he did what I never ever imagined to happen.

He lowered his head to my height and claimed my lips in his. He began to caress my lips slowly with tender nrushes of his. I laggardly closed my eyes for I didn’t know what else to do or react. I kissed him back ferociously. His lips were sweet yet demanding. He pushed me to the wall as he continued to assault my mouth with debauched kisses. He touched my face with his soft hands. Wherever he touched, he left perilous flames behind. His hands dutifully found the perfect fit to encircle my waist tightly so that I was closely crushed to his sturdy chest.

It suddenly dawned on me I was being taken advantage of. I needed to do something, to resist the freaking temptation for I couldn’t trust myself any longer and I wouldn’t like to do anything I would regret. The courage came from nowhere and I found myself pushing him away from my body.

‘Get out!’ I said frankly. All the hatred I had buried for men into a cold somber grave rushed back to my system as I stared at him deadly and yelled again.

‘I said, out!’

I wondered why it was always good to sleep after crying a river of tears. I had cried myself to sleep the previous night. What happened completely chopped my heart into bits. I hadn’t plan for such a night at all and I was sure Krishi wasn’t expecting what happened.

He didn’t call me, neither did I call him. We also didn’t chat that evening. When I told him to get out of my room, he had givem ,e an icy insensible stare as though something was wrong with me. His stares were like daggers thrown directly to my very heart and soul. He had seen my reaction when he had kissed me and how I had seemed to enjoy it by kissing him back. I guess he didn’t know what to do. I also didn’t fathom a reason I kicked him out of my room till I thought about it as I took off my dress and wiped off the makeup. I sighed. There wasn’t an iota of sign he was going to call me.

‘He trespassed, how could he take advantage of me simply because he promised to support me. We’ve barely known each other for a week’ I cringed, crawling into my bed. I tucked myself into my worn duvet and continued thinking.

He surprised me to a really considerable degree. Though, with the way he spoke and cared for me, I sensed a hint of meekness and surrender which were very unusual of the aggressive, rude and arrogant Krishi that Gabrielle I had explained him to be and I for one had seen the other day at Mrs Kura’s house.

‘Or was he pretending to be nice just to be intimate with me?’
‘Maybe he loves me so much that he couldn’t control his emotions’ I concluded as tears started to swell in the corner of my eyes.

I didn’t even know what to think anymore, I could not help to erase him out of my mind that night. I just slept on the bed and wondered what was really happening to me.

I had my palms on my ears. It was something like 7:30am. Who the heck wakes up so early in the morning to play a music this loud. And why on earth was the person playing my ringtone?
Chandelier by Sia.

The music stopped after a while and I was happy I could go back to sleep. As I tried to shut my eyes, the music started all over again.

‘Please stop that music!’ I screamed out through the window, I was sure whosoever was playing that music would stop and possibly get a life.

The music seemed to be getting louder and louder that it would burst my brains anytime soon. I opened an eye and peeped at the device on my bed. It was actually my phone.
I sat up and cut the call. Then, went back to sleep.
It started ringing again.

‘Hello!’ I spoke as I picked the call with irritation evident in my voice.

‘Good morning miss. Why do you sound so frustrated on the morning of a new month?’ a deep voice asked.

‘Oh, its September already?’ I asked as I yawned loudly.
‘Hmm. Yes. Happy new month. May God grant all your heart desires this month’

I angrily looked at my phone to check the i.d. It was the gala guy. I made a quick mental chatter so I would remember the real name again but I didn’t. I didn’t want to call him ‘the gala guy’ as it would sound offensive on the morning of a new month.

‘Hello! Are you there?’
‘Oh, yes I am.’

‘You didn’t even say an amen to my prayer’

‘What exactly did you call me for? Are you now ready to release my stuffs to me?’

‘Don’t make it sound like I seized them or I committed a crime rescuing them. As a lawyer in the making, you should be able to …’

‘It’s okay please, don’t talk me to death’

‘Very funny, anyway. I got into the city of Ilorin last night and I would gladly like to give you back your stuffs’
‘Unilorin gate. 11:00am this morning’ I said and hung up the phone, not waiting for his reply.

The incidence of last night flashed to my mind. I couldn’t say I was happy about the kiss I got from him, yet I couldn’t say I was sad.

Have you been in a mind confusing situation? You should understand what and how I felt. I just didn’t know what to feel.

‘Are you the guy in a cream shirt, red bow tie and black plane trousers?’ I asked as I looked at the figure I had described from a distance.

‘It’s a white shirt, not cream’ he declared.
‘Whatever, please where are my stuffs’

‘Oh. I forgot them’ He said pretentiously. I just stared at him and I guess he knew I didn’t buy the white lie.

‘Don’t be ridiculous, did you come to give me your head instead?’

He wheezed out laughter. I could see his teeth opened widely to everyone who was willing to have a look.

‘Please cross over to where I am. I am right in front of my car and your stuffs are inside my car’ He blurted out.

I watched him end the call and looked at another direction. He hadn’t seen him. I crossed the road to the side the Unilorin gas station was and tapped him.

‘I eventually got the chance to meet you again’ He spoke as his eyes gazed at me intently.

‘Well, you did. Am Femi’ he announced as he stretched up to his full height and rubbed his hands together in an excited gesture. I took my time to scrutinize him well. He was tall as well but not anything close to Krishi.

He was darker and had a cleft chin in which there was an odd angle to. There was a tiny scar above his left eyebrows. He was lean and skinny. He apparently didn’t have broad shoulders. He just looked plain but he wasn’t all that bad.

‘Am Moh. My stuffs please?’ I said, giving him a sarcastic grin.

I got to my room at around 4:30pm. I retrieved my tab from the bag I had collected from Mr. Femi and dropped the rest which contained foodstuffs at the kitchen. I picked out a blue coloured tied nylon bag and stared at it. I didn’t remember packing any foodstuff into a blue nylon bag so how come it was there. I untied it to check. They contained the undies I had packed and new set of undies. I heaved a sigh and picked my phone.

‘Please, what’s with you and undies?’ I typed and sent it to Femi.

I fixed something for myself and ate. I was bored after eating that I just stared up at the ceilings of my room. it was then I noticed some had holes.

‘Should I go to his house?’ I questioned within myself. He was the only one I could think of that could eliminate my boredom. I didn’t have friends I could have gone to.

‘He won’t be at home now, it’s not yet his closing hour so it’s a bad idea going to his house’ I concluded and fell on my bed to think of a better idea.

‘Maybe I should just try my luck’ I said, picking up my side bag and slipping on my white flip flops.

I dashed out of my room with rays of hope in my heart.
‘Maybe, just maybe I’ll be lucky to meet him at home’

3 Likes

Re: Red Night (true Life Story) by justifiedcoyy(m): 10:00pm On Nov 05, 2016
it is 10pm already.

I have been refreshing the page since 9.30pm grin

******modified******
nice one moh. u update at exactly 10pm grin
Re: Red Night (true Life Story) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 05, 2016
Update resumes on Monday... don't forget to tell me how you feel about this story.
Have a wonderful night rest.
To my ardent readers, I say thank you.

Goodnight!
Much love
Re: Red Night (true Life Story) by heemah(f): 10:10pm On Nov 05, 2016
That was a long update. Thanks much Madam Moh!
Re: Red Night (true Life Story) by dexzzy(f): 10:18pm On Nov 05, 2016
*sip coke*
nice one kip it coming, am in love with your story
Re: Red Night (true Life Story) by SPDAZZY(f): 10:23pm On Nov 05, 2016
Nice one moh, you kept to your word
Re: Red Night (true Life Story) by dexzzy(f): 12:09pm On Nov 07, 2016
@mohbaby, they don kidnap u?
come and update plzzzzzzz
Re: Red Night (true Life Story) by dexzzy(f): 12:09pm On Nov 07, 2016
Re: Red Night (true Life Story) by justifiedcoyy(m): 12:53pm On Nov 07, 2016
Kidnap ke?
dexzzy:

abi "Adultnap"
Re: Red Night (true Life Story) by Shakyroh320(f): 6:06pm On Nov 07, 2016
I just came acros d master piece.kip it coming,plz wen shld we expect update.
Re: Red Night (true Life Story) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 07, 2016
Cleared

1 Like

Re: Red Night (true Life Story) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 07, 2016
Shakyroh320:
I just came acros d master piece.kip it coming,plz wen shld we expect update.

Good evening ma, I am so glad to. have u here, hope you are enjoying yourself..
Re: Red Night (true Life Story) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 07, 2016
justifiedcoyy:
Kidnap ke?abi "Adultnap"
lol.. just updated a while ago
Re: Red Night (true Life Story) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 07, 2016
justifiedcoyy:
Kidnap ke?abi "Adultnap"
lol.. just updated a while ago
Re: Red Night (true Life Story) by girlhaley(f): 9:42pm On Nov 07, 2016
Such a lengthy updates

Thanks ma'am Moh

Please don't allow krishi do anything stewpeed o

Waiting for tomorrow's update
Re: Red Night (true Life Story) by akinkudin: 9:54pm On Nov 07, 2016
nice update..more ideas to your pen
Re: Red Night (true Life Story) by justifiedcoyy(m): 10:35pm On Nov 07, 2016
It is even moh that is planning to do something with krishi grin
girlhaley:
Such a lengthy updates

Thanks ma'am Moh

Re: Red Night (true Life Story) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 07, 2016
akinkudin:
nice update..more ideas to your pen

thanks, am glad to have u here, it would b worth ur while

1 Like

Re: Red Night (true Life Story) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 07, 2016
girlhaley:
Such a lengthy updates

Thanks ma'am Moh

thanks, tomoro's update shall tell tho E-hugs to u
Re: Red Night (true Life Story) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 07, 2016
justifiedcoyy:

lol, I laugh in dutch
When it comes to matters of the heart, u tend to lose ur senses tho and u know she shut guys out of her life for a long time so Krishi happened to be making her go gaga

lol. see ya tomoro
Re: Red Night (true Life Story) by girlhaley(f): 6:27am On Nov 08, 2016
justifiedcoyy:

Lol......we shall see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Achebe's 'things Fall Apart' Makes 12 'greatest Books Ever Written' List / Wole Soyinka Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today / Blemished Love By Loudest Thoughts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.