Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

4 Nigerian Celebrities Who Had Secret Weddings You Had No Clue About. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 4 Nigerian Celebrities Who Had Secret Weddings You Had No Clue About. (964 Views)

10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Did Secret Weddings / 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) / Wizkid's Accent In Interview With UK’s Channel 4, Nigerian Twitter Goes Berserk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Nigerian Celebrities Who Had Secret Weddings You Had No Clue About. by supernova094(m): 9:15pm On Oct 18, 2016
GET MORE STORIES LIKETHIS ON [url]thelekkipost.com[/url]

What, you may ask could be the reason some Nigerian celebrities would rather get hooked away from the public glare? Well I’d say it’s because the populace and paparazzi won’t leave them be.

And besides, we’ve heard about too many marriages of Nigerian celebrities and celebrities in general go south after a lush wedding ceremony that is the envy of the town.

Anyway, some of these nigerian celebrities we have here, you probably will be very shocked to see. I know #3 and #4 shocked me properly. Let’s find out what you think…

Joseph and Adaeze Yobo

Little did we know that the professional footballer exchanged vows in 2010 with a former Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria, Adaeze who represented Anambra State. Their beautiful union is now blessed with two kids.

Dbanj and Lineo Didi Kilgrow
Full story at http://thelekkipost.com/5-nigerian-celebrities-who-had-secret-weddings-you-had-no-clue-about/

(1) (Reply)

Neymar Jr Flaunts His Expensive Wrist Watch(photos) / Nigerian Passport Holders Don’t Need Visas To Visit These 44 Countries! / Media Personality Ebuka Obi-uchendu Welcomes Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.