Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Bimbo Akintola Takes Breast Cancer Enlightenment To Federal Girls College [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bimbo Akintola Takes Breast Cancer Enlightenment To Federal Girls College [PICS] (21369 Views)

Bimbo Akintola Shares Cute Throwback Photo / Photo Of Mr Ibu And Bimbo Akintola On A Plane / Bimbo Akintola: "I Can Become A Baby Mama Because Things Are Changing" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bimbo Akintola Takes Breast Cancer Enlightenment To Federal Girls College [PICS] by TunezTV: 5:45am On Oct 19, 2016
46-year-old actress, Bimbo Akintola alongside, Abimbola Art Alade (Darey's big sister) paid a visit to Federal Government Girls College in Sagamu to enlighten the young minds about breast cancer.

The movie star was accompanied by the breast wellness team from the University College Hospital Ibadan and they helped explained and showed students how to do self examination.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/10/actress-bimbo-akintola-takes-breast.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bimbo Akintola Takes Breast Cancer Enlightenment To Federal Girls College [PICS] by remi144(m): 5:48am On Oct 19, 2016
NYC 1 nt like those who wud close der cleavages to d world making sum pple VASELINE CREW.

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Akintola Takes Breast Cancer Enlightenment To Federal Girls College [PICS] by pretydiva(f): 5:50am On Oct 19, 2016
Dats nice of her
Re: Bimbo Akintola Takes Breast Cancer Enlightenment To Federal Girls College [PICS] by Smellymouth: 5:51am On Oct 19, 2016
Nice one..

But as I see the title of the topic, I think say Boobi go dey fly upandan..

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bimbo Akintola Takes Breast Cancer Enlightenment To Federal Girls College [PICS] by chrisbaby24(m): 6:10am On Oct 19, 2016
Smellymouth:
Nice one..

Even me sef....na waooo....
#SHOWUSDBOOBI##...!!!

5 Likes

Re: Bimbo Akintola Takes Breast Cancer Enlightenment To Federal Girls College [PICS] by dec0four: 6:13am On Oct 19, 2016
Smellymouth:
Nice one..

grin

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Akintola Takes Breast Cancer Enlightenment To Federal Girls College [PICS] by Smellymouth: 6:13am On Oct 19, 2016
chrisbaby24:

Even me sef....na waooo....
#SHOWUSDBOOBI##...!!!

BringBackTheBoobs... angry

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Akintola Takes Breast Cancer Enlightenment To Federal Girls College [PICS] by fortunechy(m): 9:56am On Oct 19, 2016
the topic does nt correspond wit the pic
Re: Bimbo Akintola Takes Breast Cancer Enlightenment To Federal Girls College [PICS] by dqueenx: 9:56am On Oct 19, 2016
nice work
Re: Bimbo Akintola Takes Breast Cancer Enlightenment To Federal Girls College [PICS] by prela(f): 9:57am On Oct 19, 2016
go to my Alma mata too abeg.........FGGC, Owinni hills Oyo
Re: Bimbo Akintola Takes Breast Cancer Enlightenment To Federal Girls College [PICS] by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 19, 2016
I Rep Pro Unitate.

F.G.G.C, Bwari, Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Akintola Takes Breast Cancer Enlightenment To Federal Girls College [PICS] by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 19, 2016
this gurl don old oo. eeya, how i wish her a good husband......but.................well.............. it is well for her.....
Re: Bimbo Akintola Takes Breast Cancer Enlightenment To Federal Girls College [PICS] by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:57am On Oct 19, 2016
Where is d touch of pink
Re: Bimbo Akintola Takes Breast Cancer Enlightenment To Federal Girls College [PICS] by biadaba: 9:58am On Oct 19, 2016
God bless. Her
Re: Bimbo Akintola Takes Breast Cancer Enlightenment To Federal Girls College [PICS] by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:58am On Oct 19, 2016
prela:
go to my Alma mata too abeg.........FGGC, Owinni hills Oyo
Who your alma mater epp angry
Re: Bimbo Akintola Takes Breast Cancer Enlightenment To Federal Girls College [PICS] by passionate88: 9:58am On Oct 19, 2016
Where the breaast
Re: Bimbo Akintola Takes Breast Cancer Enlightenment To Federal Girls College [PICS] by SenatorTobijah(m): 9:58am On Oct 19, 2016
Guys pls wear a condom in your mouth when sucking Boobs Larga Beer. I just joking oh
Re: Bimbo Akintola Takes Breast Cancer Enlightenment To Federal Girls College [PICS] by Towncrier007(m): 10:02am On Oct 19, 2016
Smellymouth:
Nice one..
Smelly Mouth Abeg o, na only God go deliver u, because your mouth don smell from Ajegunle to warri grin

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Akintola Takes Breast Cancer Enlightenment To Federal Girls College [PICS] by wakes: 10:02am On Oct 19, 2016
Good job. That thing called cancer shouldn't catch even your enemy!

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Akintola Takes Breast Cancer Enlightenment To Federal Girls College [PICS] by Africanpride: 10:03am On Oct 19, 2016
Lets show love to breast.

Re: Bimbo Akintola Takes Breast Cancer Enlightenment To Federal Girls College [PICS] by keypad1: 10:03am On Oct 19, 2016
I came to see bre.asts. Did not see anytin....disappointed
Re: Bimbo Akintola Takes Breast Cancer Enlightenment To Federal Girls College [PICS] by Velounie(f): 10:06am On Oct 19, 2016
Wow! Repping FGGC Sagamu all the way.
Re: Bimbo Akintola Takes Breast Cancer Enlightenment To Federal Girls College [PICS] by Blessingnice(m): 10:06am On Oct 19, 2016
TunezTV:
46-year-old actress, Bimbo Akintola alongside, Abimbola Art Alade (Darey's big sister) paid a visit to Federal Government Girls College in Sagamu to enlighten the young minds about breast cancer.

The movie star was accompanied by the breast wellness team from the University College Hospital Ibadan and they helped explained and showed students how to do self examination.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/10/actress-bimbo-akintola-takes-breast.html

Thank God she doesn't belong to the kitchen and other rooms

Women who cooked for their Husbands # but never belong to the kitchen and other rooms#

INVENTION INVENTOR YEAR
Dishwasher Josephine Cochran 1872
Disposable diaper
Marion Donovan 1950
Electric hot water heater Ida Forbes 1917
Elevated railway Mary Walton 1881

If you don't treat women with respect publicly, you cannot privately #isicheli Blessing#
Re: Bimbo Akintola Takes Breast Cancer Enlightenment To Federal Girls College [PICS] by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 19, 2016
she crossed my mind while I was watching the amazons few weeks ago, she looks so different and seems to have been so quiet for a long time, her accent is one thing I always liked about her,but seems the whole "go and get married" issue by aproko people actually drove her underground, i remember one time it becamae more like they were purposely taunting her with it

2 Likes

Re: Bimbo Akintola Takes Breast Cancer Enlightenment To Federal Girls College [PICS] by seunoni34(m): 10:13am On Oct 19, 2016
My childhood sugar-mummy goal. How she used to look so sweet then. Look at her now angry angry
Re: Bimbo Akintola Takes Breast Cancer Enlightenment To Federal Girls College [PICS] by bettercreature(m): 10:14am On Oct 19, 2016
These people are fraudstars,they only use these awareness of a thing to collect money from international organizations
I know a woman who started this few years ago and now she has like 4 huge hostels and 2 big hotels

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Akintola Takes Breast Cancer Enlightenment To Federal Girls College [PICS] by Kobicove(m): 10:19am On Oct 19, 2016
Smellymouth:
Nice one..

You took the words right out of my mouth grin

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Akintola Takes Breast Cancer Enlightenment To Federal Girls College [PICS] by policy12: 10:28am On Oct 19, 2016
Nice one fine actress no hubby..
Re: Bimbo Akintola Takes Breast Cancer Enlightenment To Federal Girls College [PICS] by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 19, 2016
Biko what does BIMBO mean? is it Brezz?
Re: Bimbo Akintola Takes Breast Cancer Enlightenment To Federal Girls College [PICS] by Smellymouth: 10:34am On Oct 19, 2016
Towncrier007:

Smelly Mouth Abeg o, na only God go deliver u, because your mouth don smell from Ajegunle to warri grin

Re: Bimbo Akintola Takes Breast Cancer Enlightenment To Federal Girls College [PICS] by Handsomecole(m): 10:43am On Oct 19, 2016
...if only OP knows the speed I use to open this thread ehn!!! angry

I think say boobi go spread everywhere like recession. undecided

Mtcheeew!!!
Re: Bimbo Akintola Takes Breast Cancer Enlightenment To Federal Girls College [PICS] by southernbelle(f): 10:46am On Oct 19, 2016
This breast cancer enlightenment programs really help a lot although we know these people don't do it for free.

A friend of mine found out she had lumps in her boobs after this awareness was carried out in my secondary school then and she went for surgery immediately.

They should also target schools in very rural areas, those girls need to know too.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Timaya Celebrates His Daughter Emma On Her 6th Birthday / Nigerian Actor Nonso Diobi Shot With A Gun On His Chest ★see Pics★ / Eniola Badmus: "We All Can't Be Slim, Some People Are Destined To Be Big"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.