Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,225 members, 7,815,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Between Femi Kayode, Nyenson Wike, Ayo Fayose And A Lawless President. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Femi Kayode, Nyenson Wike, Ayo Fayose And A Lawless President. (1159 Views)

Ayo Fayose And Wife, Feyisetan Fay­ose Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary / Between Femi Adesina And Reuben Abati, Who Is A Better Spokesman? / What's The Difference Between Femi Adesina And Doyin Okupe? (Nigerians Respond) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Femi Kayode, Nyenson Wike, Ayo Fayose And A Lawless President. by EnEnPeecee: 8:41am On Oct 19, 2016
He got his start fighting the enemy for the government under the toga of an illegal military regime. Eventually He climbed the ranks becoming responsible to control millions of his citizens. Immediately after a dictator colleagues ended his illegal regime, he ended up in jail. He was expected to rot in jail for eternity until democracy brought a succour to him. He started picking pieces of his battered life, again he decided to wear the civil toga under a democratic dispensation. He vied for the highest political seat three consecutive times and failed. At the end, he survives a political alliance that favours him to fly the ticket of a political merger. His name is President Muhammadu Buhari.

When they say that ‘those who don’t learn from history are condemned to repeat it’, they must have-had to have-been thinking about horrific dictator bosses and how to deal with them. Because, as we all know, human nature just ain’t gonna change, no matter what spin we put on it or what euphemisms the corporate world uses to manipulate us into thinking otherwise. And that’s why it’s no surprise that history is replete with the proverbial bad boss; the psychotic, the cruel, the blood-thirsty tyrant who has caused bookoo human misery and, what’s more, is damned proud of it!

But again, it is worthy of note that the only language a dictator understand most is civil revolt. Here, all pressure groups, civic society organization, the media, clergy men and politicians with valour bring their strength together in one voice to tame a narcissism regime.

Governor Ayodele Fayose over the weekend was on a headlong collision with the EFCC over a flagrant abuse of due process. Like Fayose, Governor Nyesom Wike also stopped the arrest of a judge on 8 October in Port Harcourt, by the Department of State
Services, with the help of the Police commissioner in the state and his personal security details.

Former Aviation minister and the presidential campaign coordinator to the former president has before, during and after the 2015 presidential election warned on the danger of voting a dictator to preside over a nation like Nigeria. Till this day, he remained a lone voice on the other side, striving and struggling to tame and defeat a tyrant through an aggressive media assault.

But like Idia Amin, Emperor Buhari will hound them down, silence their voices, weaken their spirits, and lock them up eternally in jail like Dasuki, Nnamdi Kanu and people of the opposition. A tyrant who on several occasion disregarded a court order which issued bail conditions to Dasuki and Kanu should not Expect a Fayose and Wike and the masses to be seen obeying same.

Gladly, the dictator is getting been tamed not only by the super actions of the Fayoses', Wikes', FFKs' and even the Aishas'. It is worthy of note that even the household of Buhari are against his draconian rule and his flagrant abuse of due process. Governor Wike, Governor Fayose, Femi Fani Kayode and Aisha should not be mistaken as enemies of the state. The duo should rather be encouraged to continue in the taming of a beast who may (if care is not taking) swallow us all into oblivion, but may God forbid such thing.

Permit me to end this article with the efficacy of civil disobedience in a dictator regime, using historical experiences of past leaders as a referral point.
Civil disobedience has served as a major tactic of nationalist movements in former colonies in Africa and Asia prior to their gaining independence. Most notably Mahatma Gandhi developed civil disobedience as an anti- colonialist tool. Gandhi stated "Civil
disobedience is the inherent right of a citizen to be civil, implies discipline, thought, care, attention and sacrifice". Though some biographers opine that Gandhi learned of civil disobedience from Thoreau's classic essay, which he incorporated into his non-violent Satyagraha philosophy, Gandhi in Hind Swaraj observes that "In India the nation at large has generally used passive resistance in all departments of life. We cease to cooperate with our rulers when they displease us."[13][14] Gandhi's work in South Africa and in the Indian independence movement was the first successful application of civil disobedience on a large scale.

By EnEnPeecee.

1 Like

Re: Between Femi Kayode, Nyenson Wike, Ayo Fayose And A Lawless President. by LMandela(m): 8:42am On Oct 19, 2016
Hmmmm!
Re: Between Femi Kayode, Nyenson Wike, Ayo Fayose And A Lawless President. by vani86: 10:21am On Oct 19, 2016
In as much as i am not a fan of APC, i do not agree with you.

What wike and fayose did were wrong, the dss and efcc were within their rights in the actions they took.

Nigerian judges have been terrible, they are very corrupt and judgements are for sale, it is within the DSS rights to cleanse the judicial system if these bad eggs.

You could argue that the judges under investigation are pdp guys and apc want to get them out but that isyet to be proven.

In d case of FFK, well what happened have been in the news for the past 3 days or so. She was never officially arrested, she was invited for talks and fayose arrived with his thugs, what type of message is he passing along.

All you guys supporting these politicians, are you that naive, they share billions, buy houses for their girlfriends what do you get. Tomorrow when the law is after them, you start start shouting oppression, pls grow up, they should vomit all they stole, it is not theirs but ours.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Femi Kayode, Nyenson Wike, Ayo Fayose And A Lawless President. by pchukwudi: 10:37am On Oct 19, 2016
You are probably a teenager, or a shallow twenty-something who has zero knowledge of due process and rule of law, or you are an adult who has totally lost the ability to differentiate between right and wrong.

[s]
vani86:

What wike and fayose did were wrong, the dss and efcc were within their rights in the actions they took.

Nigerian judges have been terrible, they are very corrupt and judgements are for sale, it is within the DSS rights to cleanse the judicial system if these bad eggs.

You could argue that the judges under investigation are pdp guys and apc want to get them out but that isyet to be proven.

In d case of FFK, well what happened have been in the news for the past 3 days or so. She was never officially arrested, she was invited for talks and fayose arrived with his thugs, what type of message is he passing along.

All you guys supporting these politicians, are you that naive, they share billions, buy houses for their girlfriends what do you get. Tomorrow when the law is after them, you start start shouting oppression, pls grow up, they should vomit all they stole, it is not theirs but ours.
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Between Femi Kayode, Nyenson Wike, Ayo Fayose And A Lawless President. by vani86: 10:44am On Oct 19, 2016
[s]
pchukwudi:
You are probably a teenager, or a shallow twenty-something who has zero knowledge of due process and rule of law, or you are an adult who has totally lost the ability to differentiate between right and wrong.

[/s]

Or you are a dum.b sycophant who who cant counter my response with a valid argument but mere insult.

Therefore i can't waste my time on you.

Shalom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Femi Kayode, Nyenson Wike, Ayo Fayose And A Lawless President. by 989900D: 11:11am On Oct 19, 2016
vani86:
[s][/s]

Or you are a dum.b sycophant who who cant counter my response with a valid argument but mere insult.

Therefore i can't waste my time on you.

Shalom

He is for anything pro-corruption -- he is the one and only Pa Chukwudi, Abobaku1.

1 Like

Re: Between Femi Kayode, Nyenson Wike, Ayo Fayose And A Lawless President. by vani86: 11:21am On Oct 19, 2016
989900D:

He is for anything pro-corruption -- he is the one and only Pa Chukwudi, Abobaku1.

Brother, there are characters on this earth. And his type want naija to grow. Smh

1 Like

Re: Between Femi Kayode, Nyenson Wike, Ayo Fayose And A Lawless President. by EnEnPeecee: 11:55am On Oct 19, 2016
vani86:

from my view of fayose and wike's action, i believe the duo were only championing for due process. they weren't in any way trying to obstruct the instruments of government from carrying out its responsibilities
Re: Between Femi Kayode, Nyenson Wike, Ayo Fayose And A Lawless President. by vani86: 12:28pm On Oct 19, 2016
EnEnPeecee:
from my view of fayose and wike's action, i believe the duo were only championing for due process. they weren't in any way trying to obstruct the instruments of government from carrying out its responsibilities

A withdrawal from an account under watch triggered efcc to act. What should they have done pls enlighten me?

Should they have come, see the owner and say ok o. Or question the person?
Re: Between Femi Kayode, Nyenson Wike, Ayo Fayose And A Lawless President. by EnEnPeecee: 12:34pm On Oct 19, 2016
vani86:

A withdrawal from an account under watch triggered efcc to act. What should they have done pls enlighten me?

what about going to judges house in the wee hour of the night, beating up it occupants and destroying properties have you ever condemn that action
Re: Between Femi Kayode, Nyenson Wike, Ayo Fayose And A Lawless President. by Goke7: 12:35pm On Oct 19, 2016
EnEnPeecee:

really? chai Nigeria may be finished after all with this kind of reasoning
Re: Between Femi Kayode, Nyenson Wike, Ayo Fayose And A Lawless President. by Jazzman44: 1:30pm On Oct 19, 2016
I remember Buhari n ameachi threatening GEJ with civil disobedience b4 the 2015 elections bt as at dat time they saw it as lawful
Today the same people brandich any1 that challenges their style of govt as CORRUPT
The only language a bully understands is violence - Nasir El Rufai said in his book accidental public servant
Since the Fed govt has turned to a bully beating down any opposing voice even the media using organs of govt it is only people like the Wike n Fayose that ve same powers as theFG in their states can tame this wild dog of the leach we more of them indeed

2 Likes

Re: Between Femi Kayode, Nyenson Wike, Ayo Fayose And A Lawless President. by Abeymills(m): 1:50pm On Oct 19, 2016
There is always an end to tyrant he will b disgraced out of office or die shamefully

1 Like

Re: Between Femi Kayode, Nyenson Wike, Ayo Fayose And A Lawless President. by MadamExcellency: 1:50pm On Oct 19, 2016
vani86:

DSS has no authority to place that lady's account under watch and moreover, DSS is not a Judge or Judiciary. It doesn't fall into the category stipulated in the act establishing the Agency unless it consults the court for extended jurisdiction.

1 Like

Re: Between Femi Kayode, Nyenson Wike, Ayo Fayose And A Lawless President. by GoodMuyis(m): 2:00pm On Oct 19, 2016
pchukwudi:

[s][/s]

You mean the corrupted version of Due Process and Rule of law

We Need OUT LAW oga
Re: Between Femi Kayode, Nyenson Wike, Ayo Fayose And A Lawless President. by BossKratos: 2:03pm On Oct 19, 2016
EnEnPeecee:

How come its only when the crimes involve corrupt girlfriends or corrupt judges who they are familiar with? That is when "the duo" remember to champion for due process? And not even when lesser citizens in their own respective states are getting their own rights flouted?

This your view is "pro corruption"......
Re: Between Femi Kayode, Nyenson Wike, Ayo Fayose And A Lawless President. by GoodMuyis(m): 2:06pm On Oct 19, 2016
EnEnPeecee:
what about going to judges house in the wee hour of the night, beating up it occupants and destroying properties have you ever condemn that action

If the Judge had cooperated They wont have bully him or his household, BTW the judges say the house does not belong to him anyway.

RESPONCE FROM YOUR KINSMAN
Jazzman44:
I remember Buhari n ameachi threatening GEJ with civil disobedience b4 the 2015 elections bt as at dat time they saw it as lawful
The only language a bully understands is violence - Nasir El Rufai said in his book accidental public servant
Re: Between Femi Kayode, Nyenson Wike, Ayo Fayose And A Lawless President. by Chugavey(m): 2:13pm On Oct 19, 2016
If only we had less zombies who chanted change... expect more to come, because zombies are ready to justify any action their slave master takes including raping their mothers...

2 Likes

Re: Between Femi Kayode, Nyenson Wike, Ayo Fayose And A Lawless President. by crimeboss: 2:18pm On Oct 19, 2016
EnEnPeecee:
if the law was made to be followed, what is the essence of having it when buhari abuse it?, i believe, he being a leader av set an example where others can do same on the grounds of justifing illegality based on assumptions and allegations only used to muzzle perceived enemies, oppositions or preferably those that don't serve their cause.

1 Like

Re: Between Femi Kayode, Nyenson Wike, Ayo Fayose And A Lawless President. by vani86: 3:49pm On Oct 19, 2016
MadamExcellency:

DSS has no authority is place that lady's account under watch and moreover, DSS is not a Judge or Judiciary. It doesn't fall into the category stipulated in the act establishing the Agency unless it consults the court for extended jurisdiction.

Madam please read my post carefully, i am sure i said EFCC when i was talking about FFKs wife.

If you tell me EFCC has no authority to monitor an account then my reply to use was a waste of my time.

(1) (Reply)

Ondo: Official INEC Result Update In 13 LGAs / Nigeria Is An Islamic Country??? According To Some Americans... / War Against Hijab: Lagos Loses Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.