Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,378 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

My Life As A Terrorist.. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Life As A Terrorist.. (766 Views)

The Diary Of A Terrorist (True Life Story Of Unimaid Student Turned BH Member) / My Life As A Secondary School Teacher SEASON 2(by Abayomi Oluwafaith) / My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1»(18+)by Abayomi Oluwafaith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Life As A Terrorist.. by redon12(m): 10:01am On Oct 19, 2016
THIS STORY CONTAINS HARSH SCENES AND BLOODY EVENTS... HARSH WORDS.
DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE NOT STABLE ..
COPY RIGHT IS OBSERVED NO PART OF THIS STORY SHOULD BE MANUFACTURED IN ANY FORM WITHOUT THE AUTHORS KNOWLEDGE

PROLOGUE.
armugan hide your gun the Force men are here .. ma we dress like normal people see clothe dey here..

"ka cire gelabia din na ka boye bindigan ka mu wuce ga su policawa su na anan"(remove the jelabia and hide your gun the police are here)..
I said to my friend armugan who was not interested whether he will get killed or not.. he wanted to shoot the police men that just arrived that instance after the village men reported of seeing two armed men that came to by Akara(bean cake)..

Let's go back to how it started..

to be continued...

1 Like

Re: My Life As A Terrorist.. by smardray(m): 10:12am On Oct 19, 2016
we re starting it togeda...kwantinu bro...I dey ur back like number 10 for messi jersey...ride dey go
Re: My Life As A Terrorist.. by redon12(m): 6:05pm On Oct 19, 2016
My name is "Aakil" but I use abubakar in school ..
my dad is is known as Ahmad he is an imam and have a "musalachi"(mosque) in the northern part of Nigeria ..
I bear my fathers name in school throughout my primary, secondary education to tertiary..

for in the muslem law it is forbidden for a son to renounce his own fathers name..
even the daughter should use her fathers name in their husbands house..
we were the type of Muslims they call the "Shiite"

I studied chemical engineering in a unibersity in the northern part of Nigerian..
i was the Last born of the seven sons and two daughters of my father...

I finished my school in the year 2008 well am not sure if I graduated and stayed back... home I was a very religious kind and never missed "Salat"(daily prayer) even a day..
my Father made sure to instill that discipline in his children..
My dad is a respected,wealthy Muslim leader and imam in the north eastern part of Nigeria..
and as the last born I admired him a lot and made sure
to follow his footsteps.. I wished to be like him one day....

its time for prayers Yusuf is looking for you.. my mom yelled from our back yard..
we went to the mosque and prepared for prayer. washing our legs and feet and face
for purification..
"Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar"
[God is the greatest, God is the greatest]
"Ashadu an la ilaha ill Allah"
[I bear witness that there is none worthy of
worship but God]
worship but God]
"Ashadu anna Muhammadan rasoolullah"
[I bear witness that Muhammad is the prophet of
God]
God]
"Hayya'alas salah" [ Come to prayer, ]
"Hayya'alas salah "[ Come to prayer, ]
"Hayya'alal falah "[Come to success, ]
"La ilaha ill Allah"
[There is no deity but God. ] the speaker in front of my fathers mosque blared..

"the first chapter of the Quran was recited and then we prayed and as we prayed... facing the mosque in the city of "Makkah"
after the prayer I went to the back just before the mosque arena..
my father was talking to some Muslim scholars... I recognised them through their faces they once visited my dad ...
and my dad introduced them to me...
he said that I could ask them any question..that they will see me true
I really made friends with them and they liked me..
Most of my questions were all focused on "jihad"..
how to be a devout "jihadist"...

they liked me more and seeing then talking to my dad they wanted me to join them preach Islam all over the province of Nigeria..

I left the mosque and went to my mum.."peace be with you mum" same to you my son..

Mummy I don't think I will like to go back for my masters I said..

why? she asked ..

mom I want to devout my self to our religion school just dull me out... and besides I did not write this professional exam with them..

so I don't think I will be graduating with them...

My son you should finish your school its important that you do that so that you will excel in life..
nna so in yi tafiya
(mum I want to travel)
I said bluntly..

ka yi tafiya ka je ina ne? (travel to where)

Nna so nje ntia due Dan wana a "Bornu"( I want to go and stay with my brother in Bornu)

to be continued...
Re: My Life As A Terrorist.. by ShiaMuslim: 8:22pm On Oct 19, 2016
This is so fake!

You need to improve your writing skills.

The call to prayer you have used is the Sunni call to prayer (adhan). The Shia call to prayer is slightly different.

Shia Muslims (except those who change from Sunni) rarely if at all bear the name Abu Bakr.

You are not well informed to write silly fictional stories about Islam.

I'm sure with the garbage you're composing you have already imagined yourself as another Salman Rushdie in the making. It's easy to insult others but hard to make sense.

redon12:
my dad is is known as Ahmad he is an imam and have a "musalachi"(mosque) in the northern part of Nigeria ..
I bear my fathers name in school throughout my primary, secondary education to tertiary..
for in the muslem law it is forbidden for a son to renounce his own fathers name..
I studied chemical engineering in a unibersity in the northern part of Nigerian..
I finished my school in the year 2008 well am not sure if I graduated and stayed back... home I was a very religious kind and never missed "Salat"(daily prayer) even a day..
My dad is a respected,wealthy Muslim leader and imam in the north eastern part of Nigeria..
its time for prayers Yusuf is looking for you.. my mom yelled from our back yard..
we went to the mosque and prepared for prayer. washing our legs and feet and face
for purification..
worship but God]
worship but God]
God]
God]
"La ilaha ill Allah"
[There is no deity but God. ] the speaker in front of my fathers mosque blared..
"the first chapter of the Quran was recited and then we prayed and as we prayed... facing the mosque in the city of "Makkah"
my father was talking to some Muslim scholars... I recognised them through their faces they once visited my dad ...
they liked me more and seeing then talking to my dad they wanted me to join them preach Islam all over the province of Nigeria..
I left the mosque and went to my mum.."peace be with you mum" same to you my son..
why? she asked ..
mom I want to devout my self to our religion school just dull me out... and besides I did not write this professional exam with them..
My son you should finish your school its important that you do that so that you will excel in life..
nna so in yi tafiya
(mum I want to travel)
I said bluntly..
Nna so nje ntia due Dan wana a "Bornu"( I want to go and stay with my brother in Bornu)
to be continued...
Re: My Life As A Terrorist.. by redon12(m): 10:03pm On Oct 19, 2016
ShiaMuslim:
This is so fake!

You need to improve your writing skills.

The call to prayer you have used is the Sunni call to prayer (adhan). The Shia call to prayer is slightly different.

Shia Muslims (except those who change from Sunni) rarely if at all bear the name Abu Bakr.

You are not well informed to write silly fictional stories about Islam.

I'm sure with the garbage you're composing you have already imagined yourself as another Salman Rushdie in the making. It's easy to insult others but hard to make sense.

The shia muslims... yeah bro i know of that..
there differences and other sorts..
but my write up shows that there is unity in the way the pray..
they shia we have pray this way. so try to understand before condemnation... and I pretty like your criticism keep it up
Re: My Life As A Terrorist.. by redon12(m): 5:44pm On Oct 20, 2016
Back to when I was still in school from hundred level to four hundred level...

I never sat for any exam what I do is whenever the lecturer organises a test I will not write anything
I will just fill in my Reg number my name and the other information's and submit
I will goto the lecturers office with my gang... putting on my gelabia .. we would hide
AK47,BRIGADIER, and AK74.. under our clothes and enter his office... then I will show them my matrix number ...
Me: sir if you fail me you fail yourself .here is my matrix number..do not hesitate to pass me..
Lecturer: *yelling * who do you think you are to barge into my office and start demanding for a score you did not work for...
I will repo----
we all raised our clothes and showed him our guns sir fail me you fail yourself.. we know your family and friends..

We barged out of his office and went our way.. people saw us as cultist in the school but that wasn't what we saw our selfs as...

that was how we passed exam till four hundred level

we just put it at the back of our mind that we fight jihad we fight for "Allah"..
For the pagans should turn to Allah..
One day I was strolling around ..when one idiot like that came and was preaching to me..
see a pagan o preaching....

preacher: Jesus is the son of God he and the father are one ..
for those who want salvation will get it only through---...

me:what are you saying Jesus is a prophet not the son of God ..he is a prophet.. that's what the Quran said..
you should mind your business or you will lose your life*I fumed*

I became angry .. this is blasphemy..
I looked for my knife where I kept it.. but it was not there .. that was the only thing that saved that guy if not I would have massacred him there..

As he saw that I was enraged and was looking for something under my pants..
he fled...

nutty pagans..let me see you again I will deal with you..

our tests were released and I was scoring the highest.. even a dot I did not put in my paper...

During my university days we use to go and see one baba like that..
me and Yusuf he will prepare charms for us.
So that if they shoot us bullet it will not enter...

Baba will always tell us: the course of Islam is worth dieing for ...never hesitate to do anything to please Allah.. we took his advice seriously and always Gave him extra money when we go to visit him.....

During our four hundred level I heard that our brothers in bornu are being brutalized and that we were need to continue the course of Allah...
so I left school and came back home.. I told my dad and he supported the idea but my mom is totally against me going to Bornu....I tried to convince her but to no avail... .

mum I still want to go whether you like it or not... she cried because she knew I was going to go and join our brothers who were in the war front.. fighting for the course of jihad..

As I was conversing with my mum ...my phone bleeped..
checked the caller and it was Yusuf..

me: peace be unto you my brother
Yusuf: peace be unto you to ... when are you leaving?...
me: I will be leaving for Bornu in two days time from there I will be visiting Mecca from there .since the month of Ramadan is drawing near... I haven't gone for my pilgrimage..
and my dad said that I should go so I want to do everything once..

yusuf: ok I wish you luck be careful in whatever you do and may Allah be your strength..

me: thank you my brother...

Yusuf:I would make sure I drop by since you said that you will be leaving in two days ..

me:ok... I want to see baba before leaving..
Yusuf: ok till I come..
*he cut the call*…
I faced my mum again she was still crying...

I felt pity for her but I had to do what I had to do ...
My mum cherished me a lot so you could see why she was in pains I was her last child...

I left the room in other not to see her face cause I did not want to break down and I wasn't the kind that change my mind....

I wanted to drink milk so there was a Fulani girl that use to bring it everyday in our house...
she was beautiful and I really wanted to marry her but there ways of marriage is complicated...
I drank the milk and slept of on a couch in front of our compound..
I dreamt about how happy Allah was to see me fighting for the course of jihad..where he honoured me in heaven with riches...

I woke up very happy and joyed ....

The next day Yusuf came ..together we both went to the baba he blessed me and gave me some more charms ... that will protect me..
that night I slept peacefully .. there is nothing that gives me joy like worshipping Allah.. the next day we entered a bus to Bornu..

To be continued...
Re: My Life As A Terrorist.. by Horlorlardaey: 6:12pm On Oct 20, 2016
nyc work redon 12 but why do you have to write all muslim adhan
redon12:

for purification..
worship but God]
worship but God]
God]
God]
"La ilaha ill Allah"

why? she asked ..

nna so in yi tafiya
(mum I want to travel)
I said bluntly..

to be continued...

Re: My Life As A Terrorist.. by redon12(m): 5:47pm On Oct 21, 2016
Horlorlardaey:
nyc work redon 12 but why do you have to write all muslim adhan

what's wrong with it ?...
Re: My Life As A Terrorist.. by Horlorlardaey: 6:11pm On Oct 21, 2016
redon12:

what's wrong with it ?...
nothing is wrong, i jess thought some xtain counterpart may find it unnecessary
anyway kip it up

(1) (Reply)

If Love Was Enough / Nairaland's Most Talked About Book/author Of The Year / Anyone Read Little Bee By Chris Cleave?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.