Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

My Life As A Secondary School Teacher SEASON 2(by Abayomi Oluwafaith) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Life As A Secondary School Teacher SEASON 2(by Abayomi Oluwafaith) (5735 Views)

The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) / My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1»(18+)by Abayomi Oluwafaith / How Much Can Writing A Secondary School Textbook Fetch Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Life As A Secondary School Teacher SEASON 2(by Abayomi Oluwafaith) by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 06, 2018
This is PURELY 100% fictional story.. Written by: Abayomi Oluwafaith Whatsapp: +2348165208305 NOTE: NOT TO BE REPRODUCED OR COPIED WITHOUT THE PERMISSION FROM THE WRITER

1 Like

Re: My Life As A Secondary School Teacher SEASON 2(by Abayomi Oluwafaith) by DozieDum(m): 7:38am On Nov 06, 2018
Dmajor,I'm glad I was able to finish the season one and now the season two is here. You have a nice story here. Please,update soonest so that I can be happy today.
I appreciate your story and more ink to your pen.God bless you man.

2 Likes

Re: My Life As A Secondary School Teacher SEASON 2(by Abayomi Oluwafaith) by ken9ice: 10:30am On Nov 08, 2018
I really appreciate your handwork season11 was quite creative more inks 2 ur pen but is very funny dat all that was just a dream smiley
Re: My Life As A Secondary School Teacher SEASON 2(by Abayomi Oluwafaith) by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 10, 2018
Episode 1
A Year Later.
September,2015.
Sunday.
I was happy when I was called for interview at kings international schools a year ago.. but it doesn’t turned out well..unfortunate for me..I wasn’t qualify..my qualifications were out of standard..I wasn’t that serious in my polytechnic days..I had no choice than to goto the village school I was employed to with the help of a family friend…
My trip to enugu wasn’t that long and was very boring except for one drunk decayed teethed hausa man that was making fuss with a pretty lady..”Walai my thing biggi o,, if I cas u madam I go pieces you like trailer” the hausa man said murdering english..”Go and pieces your mother” the lady fired back which made everybody bursted to laughter..I hopped on a bike with my heavy luggage to the self contained house I have already secured the other time I came to the village..
Its very true village girls were more beautiful than city girls..chaii..their back na gobe,,their front na wahala.. I later made my way inside my paintless room..my medium plasma hung on the wall and the home theatres were properly arranged..the room was paintless as I have described but was well cemented contaning bathroom and a kitchen..
I dashed outside with the bucket I pulled out from the bathroom..I fetched enough water from the tap few steps away from the house..I relaxed on my medium bed after freshen up..I was thinking how my life will be in the foriegn village when my samsung s5 began ringing..the caller was my mum..
Me: hi mum..
Mum: my son..how are you doing?
Me: am fine mum..
Mum: I have been trying your number but was not available..
Me: network here is bad..
She began all this mummy’s advices though she kept repeating “becareful of those village girls”..ofcourse they are very dangerous.. My alarm woke me as I laid on my bed far asleep “na me go break you last last”I cursed in my mind..its morning already..I didn’t even have a good sleep..those mosquitoes nearly killed me..choi..
I later claded in a white gucci top and a blue jean on a normal sneakers..I checked my handsome 22yrs old face in my small mirror,,my pink lips I could pass for jidenna’s showed vividly,,I smiled to the mirror to see my dimple revealing itself (you think am lieing?,check my pic na) though my body was like that of wizkhalifa.. I later got to the school(a government school to be precise) after 12minutes of trekking..ofcourse the seniors were using their power on those pitiful juniors..they pick dirts,cuts uncuttables.they all started staring at me as I applied enough swaggz heading to the principal’s office..the school compound was really big and very neat..
“Kpo kpo” I knocked..”Come in” a gruffed igbo accent voice sounded from the office..I entered to see the big belly baird headed man arranging some files..he stood and we shook hands..”Welcome sir” he intoned which left some suprises look on my face.. Ontop that my very low gp..see how this man still dey respect me..I wonder what his own gp will be..that was even if he completed his school..coz the big big grammar he was dropping nearly killed me accompanied with his foul mouth odour..we chatted for few minutes and he later showed me my office..
I sat on the chair in my neatly swept and arranged office dawn with different thoughts..soft knocks later landed on my door waking me up..”Come in” I said pretending to be reading….

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Life As A Secondary School Teacher SEASON 2(by Abayomi Oluwafaith) by oloyedprince1(m): 12:57pm On Dec 22, 2018
u. no post again
Re: My Life As A Secondary School Teacher SEASON 2(by Abayomi Oluwafaith) by ndbros4justice: 1:17am On Dec 27, 2018
waiting oooo

(1) (Reply)

Harry Potter And The Sorcerers Stone / Chimamanda's New Book: 'The Thing Around Your Neck' / My Friend's Mother And I (A Short Romantic Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.