Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Justice Okoro Lied. Evidence - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justice Okoro Lied. Evidence (5041 Views)

Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting / Umana: "I Didn’t Try To Bribe Justice Okoro, He Lied" / Justice Inyang Okoro Lied... With Reference to Abia Guber Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice Okoro Lied. Evidence by Babacele: 11:56pm On Oct 19, 2016
Kabashin:
Justice Okoro letter has set the zombies camp on fire.

After an all midnight brain storm on how to diffuse the fire, they came up with concocted trash devoid of all basic comprehension skill.

I can see a mother of zombie peeping, maybe she will add further to the stupidity of the thread
it is obvious you are the real zombie because that letter is useless before the law or can even send the two lordship to jail! I know you don't know that ;go to school jor.
Re: Justice Okoro Lied. Evidence by Kabashin: 12:12am On Oct 20, 2016
Babacele:
it is obvious you are the real zombie because that letter is useless before the law or can even send the two lordship to jail! I know you don't know that ;go to school jor.

LMAO, this is all the zombie can muster. When you meet in court you will be shocked. You believe everyone is as daft as your useless government agency.

Dundee like you.
Re: Justice Okoro Lied. Evidence by DesChyko: 6:10am On Oct 20, 2016
Babacele:
I ignored the last two because I had answered them in an earlier post and don't want to waste time on them again because u ain't reading but only manoeuvring round the questions to suit your poor mindset! Okay maybe I should be blunt .

Okay. So, your best answer to
How does the IPOB being soothed by his revelations help the case before him? You implied that this information is to appease the IPOB. Is he under trial before the IPOB or is he arrested by them?

is

It is only an ipob , an unthinking hate filled degenerate, that would believe a legal authority ,an arbiter, with so many years of experience in the knowledge of the power of documented evidence as the key to truth when he talks like an uneducated tomato seller . no recorder , video, no recorded phone call a day after amaechi had left to play along in order to safe a rainy day as this? una no dey lie.

Take Mazi Omenuko's advice on the first page. There are cheap alternatives all around.
Re: Justice Okoro Lied. Evidence by DesChyko: 6:21am On Oct 20, 2016
Kabashin:

LMAO, this is all the zombie can muster. When you meet in court you will be shocked. You believe everyone is as daft as your useless government agency.

Dundee like you.

That was really funny. He is actually forgetting that it is the DSS's case to prove as the prosecutor. That's the reason they keep bombing at trial. The DSS like their Zombies are getting distracted by him and Amaechi's debacle that they are ignoring the real reason for his arrest, which is exactly what they planned. He is expecting the judge to have acted immediately, forgetting that they defend the law and they know how to get about and around it. Let them meet in court. I will definitely remember to quote him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justice Okoro Lied. Evidence by Babacele: 6:46am On Oct 20, 2016
DesChyko:

Okay. So, your best answer to

is

Take Mazi Omenuko's advice on the first page. There are cheap alternatives all around.
that what? You know, I suffer wise folks alone.
Re: Justice Okoro Lied. Evidence by jblackbell(m): 6:53am On Oct 20, 2016
All of a sudden every Nigerian is now a Lawyer either acting as Prosecutors(Wailers) and Defendant(Zombies). Some have even exalted themselves to the bench, asking for evidence to be tendered, admitting and rejecting evidence, ready to pass judgement.
My fellow Nigerians I realise we end up fighting each other and forgetting our common enemy the government. Whetjer you are APC or PDP should not be consequential now. United we stand divided we fall.
Re: Justice Okoro Lied. Evidence by 4dor: 8:19am On Oct 20, 2016
DesChyko:

What do you mean 'report immediately'?
Did he report at an unfit date?
He has a reliable alibi and that's all the law needs. Your retort on timing is off-target.

If you checked my last reply on this issue where I referred the person to section 23 (1) of the ICPC act then you won't say it's off target. Take your time to read it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ike Ekweremadu Choice Of Isi Agu May Have Provoked An Attack / Don't Ever Compare Rwanda With Nigeria Again.. / A Yoruba Woman Won FCT Senatorial Seat & Nobody Is Complaining. Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.