Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,113 members, 7,953,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:45 PM

Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son (30698 Views)

5 Important Medical Tests Every Couple Needs Before Marriage / How Doctors In Uk Treat Their Covid 19 Patients / India Police Flog Wealthy Men To Treat Their understanding for Covid-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son by Nusaf: 1:37pm On Oct 20, 2016
sonnie10:

I will tell you how to identify poverty

1. Someone who claims to work as a professional in Europe with entry visa and not a permanent resident or any work permit.
2. Anyone who spends 350k on a 1988 honda accord
3. Anyone seeking advise on how to start a #1m business
4. Somebody that have just #1M (about $2k, less than a week salary for most professionals) in their account and come to Nairaland to announce it
5 Someone who starts a pure water or ice block retail business for the wife
6 Anyone who thinks a 2017 range rover is too big to learn driving with.

I can go on and on but let me stop here are you continue to wash your dirty laundry in a public forum.

Well, let's do it this way and call it off. It will go this way; based on ur analysis, I am a liar, right? U are an African and as such we have belief in curse.
Between the two of us, whoever lies or got it wrong, the pathetic case of this boy or worse shall be his portion. Simply quote and say amen, then it becomes binding otherwise, u are nothing but a hypocrite.
Meanwhile, watch ur back. I have gotten the necessary info. And the day u will c me one on one, u must answer me sir, and I will remind u dat day.
Re: Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son by sonnie10: 3:05pm On Oct 20, 2016
Nusaf:

Well, let's do it this way and call it off. It will go this way; based on ur analysis, I am a liar, right? U are an African and as such we have belief in curse.
Between the two of us, whoever lies or got it wrong, the pathetic case of this boy or worse shall be his portion. Simply quote and say amen, then it becomes binding otherwise, u are nothing but a hypocrite.
Meanwhile, watch ur back. I have gotten the necessary info. And the day u will c me one on one, u must answer me sir, and I will remind u dat day.

I tell you what to do and not otherwise. Ok? You better go back to sleep and continue to dream about Europe and Professional jobs. Anu ofia!
Re: Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son by Nusaf: 3:50pm On Oct 20, 2016
sonnie10:

I tell you what to do and not otherwise. Ok? You better go back to sleep and continue to dream about Europe and Professional jobs. Anu ofia!

I understand ur point but I still think u are full of sh1t.

Why not accept ur analysis, child of a baby factory? It really sucks to be jumping from one car owner to the other in the name of an agent.

Forming dollar cheque when u have not even gotten a single customer to check the car u are asked to try ur luck on. Smh.

It really sucks to come from this erosion ravaged zone who claim to be wealthy but end up selling babies at 3 for 5k and even at that, still disturb the public with their sick people. It is always them looking for donations everywhere, even their so called celebrities living fake lives.
I can actually exchange my broken screen Samsung phone for 30 babies of these akpu-eating ugwu exporters from the yeast who are well known for "developing" everywhere with their druggies.

I have placed a statement which is binding on myself, and the car owner boyee boyee cannot agree with his wacked senseless and the most stupid analysis from the pit of hell.

U tried, but even a monkey can do better.
And as I have advised, watch ur back and be man enough to own up on the day of reckoning, son of a dog.
Re: Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son by sonnie10: 4:21pm On Oct 20, 2016
Nusaf:

I understand ur point but I still think u are full of sh1t.

Why not accept ur analysis, child of a baby factory? It really sucks to be jumping from one car owner to the other in the name of an agent.

Forming dollar cheque when u have not even gotten a single customer to check the car u are asked to try ur luck on. Smh.

It really sucks to come from this erosion ravaged zone who claim to be wealthy but end up selling babies at 3 for 5k and even at that, still disturb the public with their sick people. It is always them looking for donations everywhere, even their so called celebrities living fake lives.
I can actually exchange my broken screen Samsung phone for 30 babies of these akpu-eating ugwu exporters from the yeast who are well known for "developing" everywhere with their druggies.

I have placed a statement which is binding on myself, and the car owner boyee boyee cannot agree with his wacked senseless and the most stupid analysis from the pit of hell.

U tried, but even a monkey can do better.
And as I have advised, watch ur back and be man enough to own up on the day of reckoning, son of a dog.

This is for your viewing. Enjoy! Those shoes are worth more than your life savings of #350k! google it.

Last word, onye ka mmadu ka chi ya. Go figure it out!
Re: Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son by Nusaf: 4:36pm On Oct 20, 2016
sonnie10:

This is for your viewing. Enjoy! Those shoes are worth more than your life savings of #350k! google it.
Hahahahahahahahaha, a clown is posting pics of American ppt. Bros, let's see the data page na. Go and say those rubbish to the marines.
Re: Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son by sonnie10: 4:43pm On Oct 20, 2016
Nusaf:

Hahahahahahahahaha, a clown is posting pics of American ppt. Bros, let's see the data page na. Go and say those rubbish to the marines.

There are still more blank checks. Just let me know how much help you need.
Re: Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son by Nusaf: 5:11pm On Oct 20, 2016
sonnie10:

There are still more blank checks. Just let me know how much help you need.

Bros, let's see ur data page. Or do u think u are relating with one gullible unsuspecting potential victim of ur trade?
Since u are bold enough to show the cover page of The American ppt with a $350k worth pair of shoes to match, it is important u post the data page as well, at least I should be seeing the ppt size photograph of one Igbo and the other info.
Re: Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son by Nusaf: 5:15pm On Oct 20, 2016
sonnie10:

Last word, onye ka mmadu ka chi ya. Go figure it out!

What happened? Why did u remove the pix na? Hehehehehe. 419ners masquerading as philanthropists. Ur tools are not complete yet.
And of what significance is one funny language I don't understand? Hehehehehe.
Re: Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son by sonnie10: 5:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
Nusaf:

Bros, let's see ur data page. Or do u think u are relating with one gullible unsuspecting potential victim of ur trade?
Since u are bold enough to show the cover page of The American ppt, with some pair of shoes to match, it is important u post the data page as well, at least I should be seeing the ppt size photograph of one Igbo and the other info.

Now I understand your level of reasoning. Data page?Are you for real? Anyone claiming to be a professional in Europe would never request for that in a public forum. It shows how ignoramus you are. Do you know the value attached to personal information and the related identity theft risk involved? Oga, this is going beyond what you are able to comprehend.

Please go play with your kind! I should be done with you.
Re: Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son by Nusaf: 5:52pm On Oct 20, 2016
sonnie10:

Now I understand your level of reasoning. Data page?Are you for real? Anyone claiming to be a professional in Europe would never request for that in a public forum. It shows how ignoramus you are. Do you know the value attached to personal information and the related identity theft risk involved? Oga, this is going beyond what you are able to comprehend.

Please go play with your kind! I should be done with you.

Bros, u are nothing but an unrepentant 419ner which you and ur likes from the erosion ravaged zone are known for and ur days are numbered. Bros, that drug u are planning to smuggle out will mark the end of u, mark my words. Besides, why did u remove the pix? Or is the cover page with the shoes giving out ur identity again?
I will advise u to continue with ur boyee boyee work and forget those ur plan cos it will certainly land u in jail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chinelo Chidozie And Ndidi Obidoa Develop Sunscreen Cream For Black Skin (Photo) / Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines / Anne Welsh Welcomes 2nd Child After Surviving Sick Cell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.