Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,923 members, 7,821,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) (67128 Views)

Princess Shyngle Shares After Sex Video With Lover, Fans Blast Her (Photos) / Lizzy Anjorin Accuses Ex Boyfriend Of Sending Killers After Her (Photos) / See the Reply Tboss Gave a Fan Who Said Tonto Dike Ex Hubby Is Spending On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) by Maximus85(m): 11:34pm On Oct 19, 2016
Romanciella:
Heres wat she has to say....

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLvsNgIDLaC/?hl=en

One of your colleagues is seriously ill and needs just 5m. You could help him.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 11:36pm On Oct 19, 2016
Olivaturp2:
Abeg which kin punna Tonto dey savage dis dude na grin

Abi se na other room skill I go call am ni tongue

Omo this lady eeeehn, lucky you o
She is a good woman. Igbo girls are good
Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) by humilitypays(m): 11:36pm On Oct 19, 2016
totorimi:

Ok I hear you but all of us are also into IT so why havent we bought jeep for our wives. Or he is using his fathers connections to get contract, dont be shy to say it as it is. Simple he is Obj's son that settles it. Be strong like our first lady dont be a kitchen woman or the other room woman.
‎The guy is one of OBJ's illegal sons with one of his numerous concubines.

I learnt he's into IT though but he owns a company that's into oil services and has executed so many contracts worth millions for top oil and gas firms using the leverage he has as the son of a past corrupt Nigerian head of state and president Obasanjo.

He's really rich just like so many other legal sons and illegal children ‎of Nigerian past and present politicians.

Blame it on the corrupt Nigerian system of leadership.

Past and present Nigerian politicians really milked Nigeria dry...they just allocated Niger Delta oil blocs and it's wealth to themselves, their friends and family members, reason Nigeria is bleeding heavily now.

Life is unjust....the people that own the crude oil are poor, some died as a result of poor health and hunger, but Nigerian military heads of states and politicians used gun barrels to snatch Niger Delta wealth and kept for their yet unborn generation who now show it off to our faces without fear!

It is well. We have plenty of his kind from the north. Thanks to IBB, Abacha, OBJ, Buhari, Abdulsalami, and co.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) by john650(m): 11:39pm On Oct 19, 2016
Which kind job this her husband dey do wey dey make am money like this? I think say we dey for recession. I guess e no reach where dem dey.
Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) by humilitypays(m): 11:42pm On Oct 19, 2016
sweetilicious:
It's not just about being good. The guy married Tonto as a trophy wife, and he has the money to dish out to his trophy wife!

Tonto is smart and lucky! She targeted the right meat and killed it on time and then resigned from hunting! ‎

The best products don't always come in flashy packs! Tonto saw beyond the guy's simple outlook unlike most ladies that consider flashy outlook first before any other thing, and they always end up with men who have nothing but mere packaging to attract women!‎

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:46pm On Oct 19, 2016
UchaNwababa:
Power of Pussy
What?
Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) by Ozumba1: 11:50pm On Oct 19, 2016
Congrats to her.
As I work hard nd till soil some day people will say congrats to me as I just said to her.
Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 20, 2016
Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) by diva90: 12:05am On Oct 20, 2016
Waiting for the man that will buy me my own Lexus embarassed
Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) by diva90: 12:06am On Oct 20, 2016
sweetilicious:

She's not Igbo, Na rivers pikin

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) by remedick: 12:16am On Oct 20, 2016
okwyee:
really?
i remember watching this lady then, and I'll be like "which man go marry this one now?" even most people who've kept their self till marriage don't have this her kind of luck...
decency don't matter now a days, Luck does...

Enjoy yourself dikeh... smiley
actually, homely girls are losing it these days and the Biitches are getting the niggass
Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) by Proffdada: 12:23am On Oct 20, 2016
FowlYansh:

**spits**
morning sickness
Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) by Nobody: 12:42am On Oct 20, 2016
The current price of this Car is arnd 60millions.
Well congrat Tonto
Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) by desire19a: 12:52am On Oct 20, 2016
soberdrunk:
Chai!! When i read news like this, my heart skips a beat then i remember am still single then that feeling of relief hits me like the smell of meatpie when driving pass Mr Biggs grin grin. Imagine your wife went out with public bus and got soaked under the rain because you havent bought her a car yet and she stumbles on this type of news and poor old you is hoping to get some action when you get home grin grin grin

[size=28pt]are you serious[/size]

Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) by biggy26: 1:11am On Oct 20, 2016
okwyee:
really?
i remember watching this lady then, and I'll be like "which man go marry this one now?" even most people who've kept their self till marriage don't have this her kind of luck...

Decency still matters bro. A good name is still better than riches. It only just shows that God is merciful and gracious....so pls do what is right at all times, and don't judge yourself based on another man's experience.
Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) by doublefreez(m): 1:38am On Oct 20, 2016
NICE RIDE. I PRAY MAKE UR PATH NO CROSS LAGOS DANFOS embarassed
Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) by Diamondqueen(f): 3:25am On Oct 20, 2016
Juanthenairague:
Not Obj's son but nephew pls
okay
Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) by xpiranza: 3:49am On Oct 20, 2016
na OBJ pikin so wat Do u expect money is not his problem
Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) by Olulinks(m): 4:35am On Oct 20, 2016
FowlYansh:
is it not the same picture of car that e-money use to snap and say he buy it for him self too?

is this the CHANGE this APC government let by the dullard promise us?
undecided

***spits***

Lols. You are wicked!
Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) by vincent64(m): 4:44am On Oct 20, 2016
UNLOCK YOUR ICLOUD AND CARRIER LOCK AT ANY WHERE IN THE WORLD JUST WITH YOUR PHONE IMEI. AT AFFORDABLE PRICE. WHATSAPP NOW @08169476382
Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) by okonja(m): 6:06am On Oct 20, 2016
MARKone:
I like her husband, the Churchill guy, silent rich young man, who doesn't flaunt his wealth on social media, only seen when receiving awards or during humanitarian service. He should keep it up.

Only empty barrel makes the loudest noise. cool
Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) by sandrahnaub(f): 6:28am On Oct 20, 2016
Well she needs more of trekking dz days.....i could use dz car instead wink
Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) by vindisick: 7:28am On Oct 20, 2016
diva90:

She's not Igbo, Na rivers pikin
river is igbo. her name "dikeh" is purely an igbo name
Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) by marv1: 7:29am On Oct 20, 2016
So if it is tokunbo saloon car it is not sexy. Rurbish aod nonsence.
ChristineC:
Now that's a sexy ride. WoW!
Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) by marv1: 7:35am On Oct 20, 2016
Wait Obj pikin? I used to think he is from edo or any of these eastern states.
xpiranza:
na OBJ pikin so wat Do u expect money is not his problem
Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) by nuelyoyo(m): 7:54am On Oct 20, 2016
okwyee:
really?

Ain't luck , it's Grace.
Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) by thelish(f): 9:16am On Oct 20, 2016
Na this kind love I dey pray for.
Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) by cozyfaithex(f): 9:17am On Oct 20, 2016
Tontolet my sweethrt,I am happy for u...
Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) by thelish(f): 9:18am On Oct 20, 2016
Na this kind love I dey pray for.
God Abeg answer me quick. I nor go old before I drive dis kind machine. I don't need a driver to drive me, I wan cruise am myself.
And na young age cruising dey sweet
Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) by thelish(f): 9:43am On Oct 20, 2016
Dyt:
Nawa o When will I find me a man that would spoil me to stupor
cry cry cry cry cry
My sister, na my prayer point be that oo.
Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) by Dyt(f): 9:54am On Oct 20, 2016
thelish:

My sister, na my prayer point be that oo.

Let's join hands together
Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) by UchaNwababa: 10:01am On Oct 20, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

What?
when a Pussy Ride U like a Horse what do U Expect?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) / Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) / Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.