Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) (67130 Views)

Princess Shyngle Shares After Sex Video With Lover, Fans Blast Her (Photos) / Lizzy Anjorin Accuses Ex Boyfriend Of Sending Killers After Her (Photos) / See the Reply Tboss Gave a Fan Who Said Tonto Dike Ex Hubby Is Spending On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) by thelish(f): 10:06am On Oct 20, 2016
Dyt:

Let's join hands together
Hahaha. fu nny u.
Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) by tesla1125(f): 10:51am On Oct 20, 2016
okwyee:
really?
i remember watching this lady then, and I'll be like "which man go marry this one now?" even most people who've kept their self till marriage don't have this her kind of luck...
decency don't matter now a days, Luck does...

Enjoy yourself dikeh... smiley

My dear it's Favour not luck
Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) by diodolce: 11:18am On Oct 20, 2016
Expensive car

Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) by lacoach: 11:21am On Oct 20, 2016
Tonto that use to breast feed her monkey. Chew weed like biscuits and sip spirit like water. mmmm. Change is the essence of life. Life is by a chance.
Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) by MattFreeman007(m): 11:38am On Oct 20, 2016
I don't know cars and not really a car freak but i think, the level of corruption, greed, stealing, looting and the evil that we experience more often these days are as a result of the quest and love to buy and drive luxurious cars... there is an urgent need for the government of Nigeria To impose Taxes On Luxirous Cars And Age Specifications To Drive These Cars Like The Do In America And Uk... I strongly believe, something can be gotten out of it..when Senators And Reps Members Like Dino Melaye And Co Starts Paying Taxes, they will reduce the cars in their garages..!!!
Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) by Goodnessakachi9: 1:26pm On Oct 20, 2016
wow!!! congrats sis, i can't wait for mine.
Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) by nairaman66(m): 2:03pm On Oct 20, 2016
okwyee:

i hope your street has a transformer! please do the needful.. A hug is not too small

I already did! It was soothing.. Thanks for the advice!!
Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) by MarshalABS: 2:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
Wetin concern me
Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) by Rone16(f): 3:03pm On Oct 20, 2016
This life is based on luck..The girl was busy exposing herself in film and found a good man while some girls will be busy forming holier than though..
Moral lesson-Do not judge anyone
Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) by francotunsco: 3:06pm On Oct 20, 2016
Congratulations Tonto.
Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) by diva90: 4:07pm On Oct 20, 2016
vindisick:
river is igbo. her name "dikeh" is purely an igbo name

Rivers is not Igbo. They used to be before the biafran war. Dike is the Igbo version of dikeh
Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) by pamijlove(f): 1:01pm On Sep 23, 2017
How time lipsrsealed
Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 5:34pm On Sep 23, 2017
Why is this still trending?
Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 03, 2017
tongue grin cheesy[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) by Cately(f): 7:21am On Jan 03, 2019
I wish tonto go make me her driver

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos / Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) / Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Christmas Card 2019 Family Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.