Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani (27655 Views)

Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Turns Bloody (Graphic Photos) / Ongoing Protest In Makurdi Against Fulani Herdsmen (More Photos & Updates) / Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by adasexy01(f): 2:46pm On Oct 19, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3z5fYR1Nwx0

Gov Fayose to inaugurate EKITI GRAZING ENFORCEMENT MARSHALLS EGEM against Fulani

click here to subscribe to my channelhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbHX9prxs8SpDKqMD6p4fyw

GOOD MOVE I MUST SAY

Gov Fayose I love that move

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3z5fYR1Nwx0

14 Likes

Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by Jokerman(m): 3:05pm On Oct 19, 2016
Good move. .. This is just like the Sharia police of Kano...

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by CliffordOrji: 3:10pm On Oct 19, 2016
Governor Ayodele Fayose, Chukwu gozie gi. As an Igbo man I wish Fayose can rule us in Alaigbo. Our own Igbo leaders are effeminates, just like Governor Ifeanyi Ugwanyi of Enugu state who was crying like a sissy when the Fulani Herdsmen decimated his people at 042. There is no PDP politician in Igboland that is as vocal and proactive like Fayose. Fayose is the face of opposition Politics in Nigeria. I hope the PDP will nominate him as the parties Vice Presidential candidate in 2019. We Igbos need leaders like Fayose, infact Fayose must rule us in Igboland in Jesus name.

Fayose is greater than Ojukwu
Fayose is greater than Chinua Achebe
Fayose is greater than Nnamdi Azikiwe
Fayose is greater than Nnamdi Kanu

146 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by yeahh(m): 3:31pm On Oct 19, 2016
Make fulani no go deal with this people o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by chat2deen(m): 4:09pm On Oct 19, 2016
Mr Fayose don't start wat u cannot finish, I don't support violence but dis marauders can cause mayhem. Agatu, Enugu and godogodo still fresh in our minds! Dialogue remains d best option. Godbless Nigeria.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 19, 2016
Not bad

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by Opharhe: 4:18pm On Oct 19, 2016
Fayose baba. Talk na do Governor.
Carry go. We dey your side.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 19, 2016
fayose God bless you. even tou u have ur own moment of madness but you have always shown that your people comes first. Love him or hate him Fayose is one of the best leaders we have in nigeria today.if only my state useless governor was this proactive life's would have been saved in agatu

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 19, 2016
Nice

2 Likes

Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 19, 2016
chat2deen:
Mr Fayose don't start wat u cannot finish, I don't support violence but dis marauders can cause mayhem. Agatu, Enugu and godogodo still fresh in our minds! Dialogue remains d best option. Godbless Nigeria.
oga stop talking like dis na ...dialogue u said...u want him to dailogue with monsters,with this heartless criminals..and for your info the agatu u mentioned my 86 year old grandpa was chased out of his house by this fools and the old man lost his life..if my state useless governor did somefin like dis my old grandpa might still be alive today..so don't talk about dialogue pls.a pig would always be a pig even in a castle.

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by ArodewilliamsT: 4:51pm On Oct 19, 2016
Pro-fulani muslim yoruba zombies will come and lament and hate Fayose for challenging their fula lords.

grin grin grin

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by comos: 4:57pm On Oct 19, 2016
adajiboyy:
fayose God bless you. even tou u have ur own moment of madness but you have always shown that your people comes first. Love him or hate him Fayose is one of the best leaders we have in nigeria today.if only my state useless governor was this proactive life's would have been saved in agatu

you must be one of the yoruba coward youth

7 Likes

Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by Pontaboki: 4:59pm On Oct 19, 2016
The only brave Afonja that ever liveth.Peter the rock may your days be long.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by Sealeddeal(m): 5:04pm On Oct 19, 2016
chat2deen:
Are you an Afonja coward?

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 19, 2016
comos:

you must be one of the yoruba coward youth
mr I no b yoruba u dey hear ba?nd for ur info who told u yoruba's are coward...is fayose a coward?isn't he yoruba?
am an idoma guy from a place called agatu in benue were dis beast called fulani killed my kinsmen and my grandpa.and my useless gov went to suck buhari's balls instead of him to do like fayose did.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by Sealeddeal(m): 5:06pm On Oct 19, 2016
Pontaboki:
The only brave Afonja that ever liveth.Peter the rock may your days be long.
Fayose is not an Afonja. He is not stupid. He sabi the way.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by sammyj: 5:15pm On Oct 19, 2016
Fayose should go and address his corruption case and report raised by Obanikoro because this will not stop him from going to hail grin shocked
Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by MadCow1: 5:17pm On Oct 19, 2016
More Workers that Fayose will have to rely on FG Bailout to pay their salaries... grin grin grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4375865_3_jpeg182845aceb39c9e413e28fd549058cf8

Ekiti State.... E no go better for the person wey do una this kind thing.. grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 19, 2016
Fayose my man, the Achille's heel of the Fulanis

3 Likes

Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by YourNemesis: 5:17pm On Oct 19, 2016
ArodewilliamsT:
Pro-fulani muslim yoruba zombies will come and lament and hate Fayose for challenging their fula lords.

grin grin grin

Igbo Osu masturbators such as yourself will not talk about how their states can copy this Yoruba governor and save their mothers from rape and slaughter, but will instead be sniffing around for conspiracy and talking about Yorubas who are actually the only ones in the present Nigeria doing something about the Fulani herdsmen menace.

Osu cowardice and obsession with Yoruba is real

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by seunlayi(m): 5:17pm On Oct 19, 2016
weldone Mr. Governor. oro jade, ase tele

4 Likes

Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by EXLOVER(m): 5:18pm On Oct 19, 2016
Too many forces in Nigeria, yet the crime rate increase per second billing.
Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by Dapan: 5:19pm On Oct 19, 2016
Please, other serious and integrities state governors should emulate this man. He is the only man standing for the truth. May the Almighty God bless him and protect him in Jesus name.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by chijioke17(m): 5:19pm On Oct 19, 2016
good move

8 Likes

Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 19, 2016
chat2deen:
Gosh some Nigerians are very impossible. You wanna dialogue with Fulani cattle rearers, those described as the 4th deadliest terrorist group in the world?
Where were you when they wiped out entire villages and hamlets in Benue and Jos?
Did you preach dialogue when they went about destroying farms amounting to billions or naira, raping, maiming and killing helpless citizens?
In which hole did you crawl into when they kidnapped a respected elderstatesman in Olu Falae?
Bros if you're a zombie pls crawl to another thread

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by denziz: 5:20pm On Oct 19, 2016
I laugh in Swahili,these your boys will run away when confronted with original Fulani herdmen,I can bet with my life,Fayose should be advised to stop playing to the gallery with the life of innoccent citizens.

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by Mustiboy(m): 5:20pm On Oct 19, 2016
It's all for nothing but the camera
Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by erico2k2(m): 5:20pm On Oct 19, 2016
chat2deen:
that cos those places you metioned do not have this kinda outfit

2 Likes

Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by MzMercie: 5:20pm On Oct 19, 2016
Cool
Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by kennyjam: 5:20pm On Oct 19, 2016
fayose I get experience oooooo, I won be one of the Marshalls....I fit handle cow, fulani..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani by OkoYibo: 5:21pm On Oct 19, 2016
chat2deen:
Mr Fayose don't start wat u cannot finish, I don't support violence but dis marauders can cause mayhem. Agatu, Enugu and godogodo still fresh in our minds! Dialogue remains d best option. God bless Nigeria.

Your cowardly traitor, your parents should have exchanged you for 2 sachets of Tomtom at infancy.

Let the Grazing vagabonds hear this loud and clear: "Grazing trespassers shall be shot, survivors shall be shot again."

28 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bauchi Bye-election: Dogara Not Allowed To Vote / Botched London Trip - PDP Taunts Buhari / 22 Appeal Court Judges Nominated To The Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.