Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Shameful! Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This Dress On Her Wedding Day? (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shameful! Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This Dress On Her Wedding Day? (photos) (4366 Views)

Jidenna Wore This Dress To Harper’s Bazaar Icons Party, Trends On Social Media / Fan Called Seyi Shay "Confirm Village Girl" For Wearing This Dress (photo) / Will You Allow Your 28years Old Pregnant Wife Wear This Clothe Outside( Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shameful! Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This Dress On Her Wedding Day? (photos) by olaboo123: 4:10pm On Oct 19, 2016
This is the photo of the bride that has caused controversy on the net
This photo of a bride has kept internet users shouting and talking. The bride is seen in the picture displaying all her assets during the wedding. Not just that, another picture could be seen of a woman almost going from the top as her dress nearly falls down .

Many have lambasted the people in the picture and termed it shameful.

See photos below: http://loveandgizt..com/2016/04/shameful-will-you-allow-your-wife-wear.html

1 Like

Re: Shameful! Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This Dress On Her Wedding Day? (photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 19, 2016
grin

Her titties are drooping....

Jarizod, come ooo and bring a basin, some melons are about to pop out grin

1 Like

Re: Shameful! Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This Dress On Her Wedding Day? (photos) by adedayo3193(m): 4:22pm On Oct 19, 2016
Hell no
Trapqueen77 don't try dis oo or else it is over
Re: Shameful! Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This Dress On Her Wedding Day? (photos) by cliquevibes(m): 4:24pm On Oct 19, 2016
See her Dunlop slippers gan, when u knw dat ur Boobs ave low self esteem, u still wear revealing cloths....Smh

2 Likes

Re: Shameful! Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This Dress On Her Wedding Day? (photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 19, 2016
adedayo3193:
Hell no
Trapqueen77 don't try dis oo

Hahahahha... There's nothing to fall or pop out from my chest... There's nothing in there but juz skin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Shameful! Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This Dress On Her Wedding Day? (photos) by adedayo3193(m): 4:39pm On Oct 19, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahahha... There's nothing to fall or pop out from my chest... There's nothing in there but juz skin cheesy

Just let those twins be
Re: Shameful! Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This Dress On Her Wedding Day? (photos) by pyyxxaro: 4:39pm On Oct 19, 2016
Let's Observe a minute of silence for her prestigious fallen slippers embarassed

1 Like

Re: Shameful! Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This Dress On Her Wedding Day? (photos) by policy12: 5:20pm On Oct 19, 2016
I wish they are standing like this...

2 Likes

Re: Shameful! Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This Dress On Her Wedding Day? (photos) by Larrey(f): 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2016
My hubby can't allow it o undecided
Re: Shameful! Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This Dress On Her Wedding Day? (photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 19, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Her titties are drooping....

Jariz.od, come ooo and bring a basin, some melons are about to pop out grin

there u go swirri cheesy

On second thought I can just use my hands to catch dem breastises when they about to pop out cheesy

1 Like

Re: Shameful! Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This Dress On Her Wedding Day? (photos) by DozieInc(m): 6:23pm On Oct 19, 2016
The groom just smiling like xmas goat, the boobs should be in retirement by now.

1 Like

Re: Shameful! Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This Dress On Her Wedding Day? (photos) by Remyboyhefty(m): 7:06pm On Oct 19, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Shameful! Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This Dress On Her Wedding Day? (photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 19, 2016
Everbody has seen what the man will enjoy that night

1 Like

Re: Shameful! Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This Dress On Her Wedding Day? (photos) by yorhmienerd(m): 7:46pm On Oct 19, 2016
BLOOD OF GOAT!!!
Re: Shameful! Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This Dress On Her Wedding Day? (photos) by Annie939(f): 8:26pm On Oct 19, 2016
I have nothing to say because she only put on what her husband want

Re: Shameful! Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This Dress On Her Wedding Day? (photos) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 19, 2016
Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. What change would my comment make?

1 Like

Re: Shameful! Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This Dress On Her Wedding Day? (photos) by dsmooth1(m): 10:45pm On Oct 19, 2016
H..mmmmmm shocked

1 Like

Re: Shameful! Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This Dress On Her Wedding Day? (photos) by Lexxyburg(m): 12:06am On Oct 20, 2016
why not

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dear Men Will You Marry This Beautiful Women With Lot Of Muscles (photos) / I Walk Naked When I Am Alone At Home- Monalisa Stephen, / Shocking Revelation!!! Ned Nwoko Is Regina Daniel's Real Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.