Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,205 members, 7,815,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Dear Men Will You Marry This Beautiful Women With Lot Of Muscles (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dear Men Will You Marry This Beautiful Women With Lot Of Muscles (photos) (4364 Views)

Men, Will You Rock This Okey Bakassi's Outfit? (pictured) / BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) / Bovi Reacts To Kemen Disqualification: Beautiful Women Are Downfall Of Great Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Men Will You Marry This Beautiful Women With Lot Of Muscles (photos) by olaboo123: 12:03pm On Oct 20, 2016

1 Like

Re: Dear Men Will You Marry This Beautiful Women With Lot Of Muscles (photos) by devilmaycry: 12:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
say na madness ?...so she go dey Kpokpo me for house....hell nahhh[/right]
Re: Dear Men Will You Marry This Beautiful Women With Lot Of Muscles (photos) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 20, 2016
odikwa very risky.
Re: Dear Men Will You Marry This Beautiful Women With Lot Of Muscles (photos) by folu4real(f): 1:23pm On Oct 20, 2016
They have beautiful face but the body is a no no
Re: Dear Men Will You Marry This Beautiful Women With Lot Of Muscles (photos) by yarimo(m): 1:30pm On Oct 20, 2016
And there types are very very lazy in BED undecided
Re: Dear Men Will You Marry This Beautiful Women With Lot Of Muscles (photos) by fuckpro: 1:36pm On Oct 20, 2016
They appear like good looking midgets
Re: Dear Men Will You Marry This Beautiful Women With Lot Of Muscles (photos) by juman(m): 4:45pm On Oct 20, 2016
Potential husband beater. grin
Re: Dear Men Will You Marry This Beautiful Women With Lot Of Muscles (photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 20, 2016
I can't die young
Re: Dear Men Will You Marry This Beautiful Women With Lot Of Muscles (photos) by jeff1607(m): 5:31pm On Oct 20, 2016
NO BIGGIE
Re: Dear Men Will You Marry This Beautiful Women With Lot Of Muscles (photos) by DesChyko: 5:58pm On Oct 20, 2016
Is this really a question?

Am I under a spell?
Re: Dear Men Will You Marry This Beautiful Women With Lot Of Muscles (photos) by Missmossy(f): 6:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
See their laps grin grin is this for real??

Probably it was photoshopped. Looks like it was.
Re: Dear Men Will You Marry This Beautiful Women With Lot Of Muscles (photos) by mytime24(f): 6:36pm On Oct 20, 2016
juman:
Potential husband beater. grin
she go treat u well in d other RooM

Re: Dear Men Will You Marry This Beautiful Women With Lot Of Muscles (photos) by juman(m): 6:53pm On Oct 20, 2016
mytime24:
she go treat u well in d other RooM

grin
Re: Dear Men Will You Marry This Beautiful Women With Lot Of Muscles (photos) by pretydiva(f): 6:57pm On Oct 20, 2016
These ladies do not ve any business in d other room..,if not ehnn
Re: Dear Men Will You Marry This Beautiful Women With Lot Of Muscles (photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 20, 2016
I think they're really pretty, though this ain't the first time I'm seeing these 2 models.
The only downside is that you must not offend them, otherwise, your mother will argue that you're not her son when she visits you in the hospital grin
Re: Dear Men Will You Marry This Beautiful Women With Lot Of Muscles (photos) by corneremperor: 12:42am On Oct 21, 2016
These na normal typical igbo women nau

1 Like

Re: Dear Men Will You Marry This Beautiful Women With Lot Of Muscles (photos) by ItsBolaji: 2:30am On Oct 21, 2016
OP I like ya kwesion .. the answer is NO..

NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER!

But I need to ask.. Are they comfortable? Do they think this makes them s&xy? Do they not see them Beyonce etc?

They should please leave the gym for the men!

P.S.:- If you yab bobrisky and you applaud this...you just a 100% HYPOCRITE. .
Re: Dear Men Will You Marry This Beautiful Women With Lot Of Muscles (photos) by ItsBolaji: 2:30am On Oct 21, 2016

(1) (Reply)

#BBNAIJA: Alex and Ceec Happens To Be the kids In The Famous Child Meme (Photos) / The Otedola Girls Twerking And Dancing To Promote Their New Jewelry Business / Oxlade Girlfriend In Leaked S£XTAPE vows To Sue Him For N20 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.