Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Fela Kuti's Daughter Slams Her Ex For Threatening To Leak Her Nuude Photo (+18) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fela Kuti's Daughter Slams Her Ex For Threatening To Leak Her Nuude Photo (+18) (1249 Views)

Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' / Fela Kuti's Daughter, Motunrayo Dares Her Ex-boyfriend To Release Her Nudes / Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fela Kuti's Daughter Slams Her Ex For Threatening To Leak Her Nuude Photo (+18) by winkmart: 12:51pm On Dec 06, 2016
Monturayo Daughter of Late Afro beat legend, Fela Anikulapo-Kuti's is calling out her ex-boyfriend, who is threatening to leak her naked photos. Monturayo is giving out warning before it will be released as claimed by he ex boyfriend.

She wrote in quote...

''U see this nigga right by my side is a TRAITOR A LIAR AND A THIEF... HE IS MY EX.. So I broke up with him then he started sending me very hurtful videos he used to take of me while he would have drugged me to pass out.. He said I will regret the day I met him and that he will leak those pictures and videos..

Please friends family and foes,if you know him tell him I said he should go ahead and post them.. And trust me I ain't joking.. #everybodysayyeahyeah #freedomfighters #liberatiors #diplomacy #Nigeria #conspiracy #FelaKuti #News #humanrights #blacklives

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/12/fela-kutis-daughter-slams-her-ex.html

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Fela Kuti's Daughter Slams Her Ex For Threatening To Leak Her Nuude Photo (+18) by winkmart: 12:55pm On Dec 06, 2016
Re: Fela Kuti's Daughter Slams Her Ex For Threatening To Leak Her Nuude Photo (+18) by mznel(m): 1:00pm On Dec 06, 2016
Hm
Re: Fela Kuti's Daughter Slams Her Ex For Threatening To Leak Her Nuude Photo (+18) by Khd95(m): 1:04pm On Dec 06, 2016
Motunrayo,the tradition here for NL b say,pix or we dont believe,send us smmof those pix first abi nau smellymouthgrin

1 Like

Re: Fela Kuti's Daughter Slams Her Ex For Threatening To Leak Her Nuude Photo (+18) by yarimo(m): 1:06pm On Dec 06, 2016
Chai! !see soft BOOBS grin
Re: Fela Kuti's Daughter Slams Her Ex For Threatening To Leak Her Nuude Photo (+18) by Melahou(m): 1:18pm On Dec 06, 2016
drug you ko
drug you ni
Re: Fela Kuti's Daughter Slams Her Ex For Threatening To Leak Her Nuude Photo (+18) by yeezyquan(m): 1:21pm On Dec 06, 2016
those boobs tho.... grin very soft and succulent

1 Like

Re: Fela Kuti's Daughter Slams Her Ex For Threatening To Leak Her Nuude Photo (+18) by FlySly05: 1:31pm On Dec 06, 2016
I guess I must have been misinformed, can recall Fela had other kids beside Yeni, Femi and Seun respectively. Please if you have useful info. Paste here

(1) (Reply)

I’m No Longer Toyin Aimakhu, Call Me Toyin Abraham—actress Toyin Aimakhu / Bbnaija: 4 Reasons Why Miyonse Was Evicted From Big Brother Naija / I Will Kill Bobrisky Kenyan Gay Declare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.