Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Graveyard At 26000ft, Stories About The Frozen Bodies On Mount Everest(Photos). - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Graveyard At 26000ft, Stories About The Frozen Bodies On Mount Everest(Photos). (89625 Views)

COVID –19: Frank Commends Patriotic Nigerians, Corporate Bodies On Donations, Wa / Nigerian 'Rubber Kids' Can Twist Their Bodies Like Snake, Featured On BBC / Barbaric! ISIS Executes 145 Civilians, Hangs Bodies On Electric Poles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graveyard At 26000ft, Stories About The Frozen Bodies On Mount Everest(Photos). by Amazonboss(f): 10:50pm On May 11, 2018
I love this interesting
Re: Graveyard At 26000ft, Stories About The Frozen Bodies On Mount Everest(Photos). by Tokziby: 10:54pm On May 11, 2018
jagugu88li:
Naaa, wildlife and extreme sports.....we good. I bake too grin

wow nice, wildlife is my favorite followed by sports and video games. If any Nigerian university offer wildlife, i would have studied it. I can never get enough of learning about the animal kingdom. Sir David Attenborough remains my number one, followed by the late Steve Irwin and host of others. Wildlife connects u to geography and amazing places. Very few people know that there are no tigers in Africa but Lions, cheetah, leopard etc, No lions in America, Grizzly bear limited to North America, Polar bears to Arctic, Panda bears to China. etc

Thats why i always love to read @explorers thread.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graveyard At 26000ft, Stories About The Frozen Bodies On Mount Everest(Photos). by emperorblog(m): 11:09pm On May 11, 2018
read cool,and interesting story on my blog www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: Graveyard At 26000ft, Stories About The Frozen Bodies On Mount Everest(Photos). by fotadmowmend(m): 11:13pm On May 11, 2018
Climb wettin?? I can only climb women not nothing else..... Common fence gaan I cannot climb
Re: Graveyard At 26000ft, Stories About The Frozen Bodies On Mount Everest(Photos). by freshvine(f): 11:20pm On May 11, 2018
Wildcards:
Very interesting thread.
Thanks OP.
Scaling the Everest is on my bucket list cheesy

do go with the nigerian flag so u can feature in subsequent update on this topic by explorer

1 Like

Re: Graveyard At 26000ft, Stories About The Frozen Bodies On Mount Everest(Photos). by AlexSwain: 11:31pm On May 11, 2018
Explorers:

The whites are after breaking records, making history, names, doing what no one has ever done, and seeing what no one has ever seen even if its going to cost them their lives. And thats why they are flying.

But we, all we want is a paper(Degree)even if we cant make a practical of whats on the paper, get a job/business, get a car, house, get married, have kids, and die.

abeg lemme alone like that. in between the degree, job, marriage n all that there's enjoyment before I die , why would I want to go to Everest?
what am I trying to prove to myself, I must be willing to die before I can go there.
life is eazi, there are fun ways to have fun, climbing dangerous rock that is not in my father's land is a no-no, even ajala the traveler had his limits.

you're doing a great job btw

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graveyard At 26000ft, Stories About The Frozen Bodies On Mount Everest(Photos). by kollinpowel(m): 11:43pm On May 11, 2018
Now this what is suppose to be making FP not The Chioma give Davido Belle story that we see on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Graveyard At 26000ft, Stories About The Frozen Bodies On Mount Everest(Photos). by justtoodark: 11:44pm On May 11, 2018
Amazonboss:
I love this interesting

its interesting to die....?

whites are freaks.....

1 Like

Re: Graveyard At 26000ft, Stories About The Frozen Bodies On Mount Everest(Photos). by justtoodark: 11:47pm On May 11, 2018
i just call them mothafreaks.....

why risk your life....??....for what....??....what is at the top than lesser co2....??

i repeat:

whites are mothafreaks....!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Graveyard At 26000ft, Stories About The Frozen Bodies On Mount Everest(Photos). by kollinpowel(m): 11:47pm On May 11, 2018
Wildcards:
Very interesting thread.
Thanks OP.
Scaling the Everest is on my bucket list cheesy
That will be nice of you ,just know you will be gone but not forgotten. Sun re o in-advance. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Graveyard At 26000ft, Stories About The Frozen Bodies On Mount Everest(Photos). by piagetskinner(m): 11:51pm On May 11, 2018
you can hardly see blacks making this kind of strides they are always afraid to take risks.. looks like the black mans mind is governed by fear and fear of everything

have you ever seen a black man who scuba dives who does a bungee jump or skies who mountain hikes who jumps from an aeroplane?.. hardly !

forget about the wakanda movie

2 Likes

Re: Graveyard At 26000ft, Stories About The Frozen Bodies On Mount Everest(Photos). by justtoodark: 11:52pm On May 11, 2018
mothajiiiiikkkkks....

no thank you....thats why i dont like when they come near me...

i always push them away.....i dont want to be infected with nonesense......
Re: Graveyard At 26000ft, Stories About The Frozen Bodies On Mount Everest(Photos). by joegigs(m): 11:53pm On May 11, 2018
Ishilove:

I was waiting for this! The story of Mt Everest is incomplete without these two. They're a creepy reference point to the terrible sacrifices humans make to conquer nature.

I first read about them in primary school and these grim words have stuck in my memory:

"...and they were never seen again..."
Me too at my primary 5.the poem is "the ancient of Everest" Edmond Hillary and tenzing tried to reach the top but never came back again
Re: Graveyard At 26000ft, Stories About The Frozen Bodies On Mount Everest(Photos). by justtoodark: 11:54pm On May 11, 2018
piagetskinner:
you can hardly see blacks making this kind of strides they are always afraid to take risks.. looks like the black mans mind is governed by fear and fear of everything

have you ever seen a black man who scuba dives who does a bungee jump or skies who mountain hikes who jumps from an aeroplane?.. hardly !

forget about the wakanda movie

and why should we do those things......??...for what....?
Re: Graveyard At 26000ft, Stories About The Frozen Bodies On Mount Everest(Photos). by justtoodark: 11:56pm On May 11, 2018
normaly youths do such things for transition into manhood in our culture....

but we dont take it to the extrem like whites...

whites are fvcking lunatics....hang around them at your own peril......
Re: Graveyard At 26000ft, Stories About The Frozen Bodies On Mount Everest(Photos). by adedavids(m): 12:01am On May 12, 2018
Let them come and climb Zuma rock in Abuja...
Re: Graveyard At 26000ft, Stories About The Frozen Bodies On Mount Everest(Photos). by mechanics(m): 12:04am On May 12, 2018
It's interesting to read about history.
Re: Graveyard At 26000ft, Stories About The Frozen Bodies On Mount Everest(Photos). by chysam: 12:19am On May 12, 2018
So how will people breath in HEAVEN since only at 29 000 metres above oxygen is not available?

I think the realities on ground greatly confirms that the supposed innerancy of religion books is highly questionable.

1 Like

Re: Graveyard At 26000ft, Stories About The Frozen Bodies On Mount Everest(Photos). by DoTheNeedful: 12:46am On May 12, 2018
chysam:
So how will people breath in HEAVEN since only at 29 000 metres above oxygen is not available

I think the realities on ground greatly confirms that the supposed innerancy of religion books is highly questionable.

If you really meant the bolded then you must be a very dull person pretending to be knowledgeable. Mind you I am not part of the sheeple.

1 Like

Re: Graveyard At 26000ft, Stories About The Frozen Bodies On Mount Everest(Photos). by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:52am On May 12, 2018
Funjosh:

Bros that money plenty o shocked
money to die.
Re: Graveyard At 26000ft, Stories About The Frozen Bodies On Mount Everest(Photos). by romeorailss: 1:10am On May 12, 2018
Explorers:

The whites are after breaking records, making history, names, doing what no one has ever done, and seeing what no one has ever seen even if its going to cost them their lives. And thats why they are flying.

But we, all we want is a paper(Degree)even if we cant make a practical of whats on the paper, get a job/business, get a car, house, get married, have kids, and die.

I am going to that mount Everest next year angry

I want to be the first African man to summit it angry angry
Re: Graveyard At 26000ft, Stories About The Frozen Bodies On Mount Everest(Photos). by naturefellow(m): 1:27am On May 12, 2018
Explorers:

Lol..Nobody one die now bro. Funny part is, climbing the mountain can be very expensive.

It costs between $50,000 - $100,000 or even more sometimes. From training, to buying of climbing gears/equipments, portable air tank, masks, tents, hiring of a professional climber(s) as guides and so on.

Excluding Visa fee/air ticket to Nepal and hotel accommodations/feeding/medicals for about two weeks or more.

I also learnt tourists/climbers must pay Nepal government about $11,000 before climbing.
got to know all of this after watching the movie Everest
Re: Graveyard At 26000ft, Stories About The Frozen Bodies On Mount Everest(Photos). by naturefellow(m): 1:30am On May 12, 2018
toms55:
Explorers good job bro, buh I want to ask can't those bodies be removed using an high altitude powered helicopter or any aircraft from above and flown down?
Na explorers kill them grin
Re: Graveyard At 26000ft, Stories About The Frozen Bodies On Mount Everest(Photos). by Nobody: 1:48am On May 12, 2018
Nice post,,,,
I wish I could have a rethink about climbing this Mt Everest someday.
I will surely make decision in my second lifegrin
Re: Graveyard At 26000ft, Stories About The Frozen Bodies On Mount Everest(Photos). by BabaRamota1980: 2:37am On May 12, 2018
Who wan bet, the first African to climb Everest will be an Iboman.

When it happens Aba will start making oxygen tanks to be sold by Obinna at base camp shop.

Yoruba people are already experimenting with zero gravity ewedu at a lab in UI. This is draw soup that can be consumed in outer galaxy without a mess.

1 Like

Re: Graveyard At 26000ft, Stories About The Frozen Bodies On Mount Everest(Photos). by teebaxy(m): 2:51am On May 12, 2018
Then why is it still difficult to clear the corpse
Explorers:

Lol..Nobody one die now bro. Funny part is, climbing the mountain can be very expensive.

It costs between $50,000 - $100,000 or even more sometimes. From training, to buying of climbing gears/equipments, portable air tank, masks, tents, hiring of a professional climber(s) as guides and so on.

Excluding Visa fee/air ticket to Nepal and hotel accommodations/feeding/medicals for about two weeks or more.

I also learnt tourists/climbers must pay Nepal government about $11,000 before climbing.
Re: Graveyard At 26000ft, Stories About The Frozen Bodies On Mount Everest(Photos). by Explorers(m): 3:59am On May 12, 2018
biacan:
You're actually doing a nice work here muaaaah kiss kiss kiss smiley
Tnx sis
Re: Graveyard At 26000ft, Stories About The Frozen Bodies On Mount Everest(Photos). by Explorers(m): 4:14am On May 12, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

Bro I want infact we want to support ur expedition to everest to give us first-hand experience

Lol....Oya, let's go there.

1 Like

Re: Graveyard At 26000ft, Stories About The Frozen Bodies On Mount Everest(Photos). by Gemc3(f): 5:50am On May 12, 2018
Na wa o
Re: Graveyard At 26000ft, Stories About The Frozen Bodies On Mount Everest(Photos). by mediclife1987(m): 5:50am On May 12, 2018
BabaRamota1980:
Who wan bet, the first African to climb Everest will be an Iboman.

When it happens Aba will start making oxygen tanks to be sold by Obinna at base camp shop.

Yoruba people are already experimenting with zero gravity ewedu at a lab in UI. This is draw soup that can be consumed in outer galaxy without a mess.

You just love our Ewedu so much you can't keep it out yo mouth, don't you?

No lie oh, flattie... grin
Re: Graveyard At 26000ft, Stories About The Frozen Bodies On Mount Everest(Photos). by Explorers(m): 6:39am On May 12, 2018
Gemc3:
Na wa o

Lol....Na u b dis, bn a while.

Hw av u bn ?
Re: Graveyard At 26000ft, Stories About The Frozen Bodies On Mount Everest(Photos). by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 7:01am On May 12, 2018
SandB2017:
Yes now, why are they doing it to themselves? But I will surely download the movie tonight. I do enjoy ur post more wisdom in Jesus name

Please I need link to stream and download as well. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. / Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) / The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.