Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,740 members, 7,813,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Graveyard At 26000ft, Stories About The Frozen Bodies On Mount Everest(Photos). - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Graveyard At 26000ft, Stories About The Frozen Bodies On Mount Everest(Photos). (89612 Views)

COVID –19: Frank Commends Patriotic Nigerians, Corporate Bodies On Donations, Wa / Nigerian 'Rubber Kids' Can Twist Their Bodies Like Snake, Featured On BBC / Barbaric! ISIS Executes 145 Civilians, Hangs Bodies On Electric Poles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graveyard At 26000ft, Stories About The Frozen Bodies On Mount Everest(Photos). by justi4jesu(f): 12:46pm On May 12, 2018
dearpreye:
So na 2018 this educative and entertaining thread dey make frontpage? Since 2016? Haba.

Mt. Everest na serious adventure. The stories are so creepy and pathetic.

The Whites are more adventurous than we are, and thats a major reason why they are more progeessive than we are.

The Adventure can start from you nah, go and make us PROUD, Life is Beautiful oh. cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graveyard At 26000ft, Stories About The Frozen Bodies On Mount Everest(Photos). by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 12, 2018
justi4jesu:

The Adventure can start from you nah, go and make us PROUD, Life is Beautiful oh. cheesy cheesy

The things that make life beautiful cost some folks their lives. Curiosity breeds progress and development. You were even able to read about this mount cos folks risked their lives on its dangerous expedition.
Re: Graveyard At 26000ft, Stories About The Frozen Bodies On Mount Everest(Photos). by justi4jesu(f): 1:18pm On May 12, 2018
dearpreye:

The things that make life beautiful cost some folks their lives. Curiosity breeds progress and development. You were even able to read about this mount cos folks risked their lives on its dangerous expedition.

That's why you can represent some of us that can't take the leap of faith bro.
Re: Graveyard At 26000ft, Stories About The Frozen Bodies On Mount Everest(Photos). by spartoo: 1:54pm On May 12, 2018
was it necessary

There's a feeling of accomplishment, invincibility and greatness you won't understand
Re: Graveyard At 26000ft, Stories About The Frozen Bodies On Mount Everest(Photos). by Maxvasia(m): 3:12pm On May 12, 2018
Homguy:
Explorer,the baddest thread producer : cheesy cheesy cheesy

Cc:
Maxvasia
Nice. I am unto him smiley
Re: Graveyard At 26000ft, Stories About The Frozen Bodies On Mount Everest(Photos). by Explorers(m): 3:54pm On May 12, 2018
Demmzy15:
I'd like to climb this mountain, probably be the first Nigerian to reach the summit smiley

Na money o, about ₦30m and returning is 50/50.

You ready

4 Likes

Re: Graveyard At 26000ft, Stories About The Frozen Bodies On Mount Everest(Photos). by Homguy(m): 8:25pm On May 12, 2018
cheesy cool
Maxvasia:
Nice. I am unto him smiley
Re: Graveyard At 26000ft, Stories About The Frozen Bodies On Mount Everest(Photos). by samzzycash(m): 8:33pm On May 12, 2018
katty235:

They are not hungry, starving, jobless, or eating from hand to mouth.
and you do realize it is this same mentality that made them not to jobless and hungry. It is the same reason why their nation is developed
Re: Graveyard At 26000ft, Stories About The Frozen Bodies On Mount Everest(Photos). by Demmzy15(m): 8:42pm On May 12, 2018
Explorers:

Na money o, about ₦30m and returning is 50/50.

You ready
Anyhow o, God will provide. Na God dey save us every day grin
Re: Graveyard At 26000ft, Stories About The Frozen Bodies On Mount Everest(Photos). by flamingREED(m): 10:29pm On May 12, 2018
Now I can explain why God intervened in the tower of Babel, a clear suicide mission!

But, but, but.. I hate death.
No matter what,
A man shouldn't die... begging to survive.

I read this post yesterday.
I'm here today.

Their purposeful bravery and foolishness
I can't easily forget.
Re: Graveyard At 26000ft, Stories About The Frozen Bodies On Mount Everest(Photos). by chysam: 12:01am On May 13, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

If you really meant the bolded then you must be a very dull person pretending to be knowledgeable. Mind you I am not part of the sheeple.

How I wish I understood what you wrote. How I also wish you understood what I wrote.
Re: Graveyard At 26000ft, Stories About The Frozen Bodies On Mount Everest(Photos). by DoTheNeedful: 12:23am On May 13, 2018
chysam:

How I wish I understood what you wrote. How I also wish you understood what I wrote.

I understand you perfectly. Your reasoning there is faulty. Although I reckon you are a borderline Atheist.
Re: Graveyard At 26000ft, Stories About The Frozen Bodies On Mount Everest(Photos). by Explorers(m): 7:14am On May 13, 2018
justi4jesu:

That's why you can represent some of us that can't take the leap of faith bro.

I don't even understand, i have to spend about #30m on an adventure that making it back is 50/50.

The major challenge for me is the money though.
Re: Graveyard At 26000ft, Stories About The Frozen Bodies On Mount Everest(Photos). by virago(f): 8:23am On May 13, 2018
Wildcards:
Very interesting thread. Thanks OP. Scaling the Everest is on my bucket list cheesy

I hope it doesn't make you kick the bucket finally
Re: Graveyard At 26000ft, Stories About The Frozen Bodies On Mount Everest(Photos). by caye(m): 8:41am On May 13, 2018
Explorers:

I don't even understand, i have to spend about #30m on an adventure that making it back is 50/50.

Hi explorers or anybody, how can I post 2 more images into a thread , separated by texts simultaenously?
Pls reply to: Abdulojukwu@gmail.com / or 081 580 45 197.
Thank you in anticipation.
Re: Graveyard At 26000ft, Stories About The Frozen Bodies On Mount Everest(Photos). by kalvoken(m): 9:44am On May 13, 2018
Explorers:

chai,

you are not even bordered about the life that's 50/50.

True Nigerian you are.
gringrin
Re: Graveyard At 26000ft, Stories About The Frozen Bodies On Mount Everest(Photos). by Explorers(m): 9:52am On May 13, 2018
kalvoken:

chai,

you are not even bordered about the life that's 50/50.

True Nigerian you are.
gringrin

Lol....
Re: Graveyard At 26000ft, Stories About The Frozen Bodies On Mount Everest(Photos). by chysam: 6:31pm On May 13, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

I understand you perfectly. Your reasoning there is faulty. Although I reckon you are a borderline Atheist.

And you dont find it important to explain how you will breathe in heaven since oxygen is already depleted at Major mountains altitude even before getting to ionosphere region.This should be of concern to you.

In futherance,one of the signs of end time according to Jesus and John Batimos is that STARS will fall on a tiny portion of the earth. Does this truly make sense to you?

Does it take an atheist to decipher lies and deceit even when they are glaring?
Re: Graveyard At 26000ft, Stories About The Frozen Bodies On Mount Everest(Photos). by DoTheNeedful: 6:39pm On May 13, 2018
chysam:

And you dont find it important to explain how you will breathe in heaven since oxygen is already depleted at Major mountains altitude even before getting to ionosphere region.This should be of concern to you.

In futherance,one of the signs of end time according to Jesus and John Batimos is that STARS will fall on a tiny portion of the earth. Does this truly make sense to you?

Does it take an atheist to decipher lies and deceit even when they are glaring?

I have never seen or heard of any religion that conceptualize "going to heaven" as travelling to Dubai or Hong Kong where you will need oxygen to breathe. That you can reason along that line alone shows your IQ. I am more of an Agnostic myself by conviction who rarely talk about it. However, I just smile at young boys who equate Atheism and Agnosticism to being intelligent.
Re: Graveyard At 26000ft, Stories About The Frozen Bodies On Mount Everest(Photos). by chysam: 7:37pm On May 13, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

I have never seen or heard of any religion that conceptualize "going to heaven" as travelling to Dubai or Hong Kong where you will need oxygen to breathe. That you can reason along that line alone shows your IQ. I am more of an Agnostic myself by conviction who rarely talk about it. However, I just smile at young boys who equate Atheism and Agnosticism to being intelligent.

So how is going to heaven or being in heaven conceptualised?
I know you are very intelligent and quick at letting others know they are dullards. So let me share in your intelligence today I beg of you. Jesus has built mansions in heaven for humans and people like Elijah has already moved in. Can you now see that your conceptuality theory looks meaningless in this case:

Also refer to my comment about falling STARS as one of the signs of end time. Pls dont run away from this explanation,I need to gain from your intelligence.
Re: Graveyard At 26000ft, Stories About The Frozen Bodies On Mount Everest(Photos). by nwibubasaalex(m): 8:22am On May 15, 2018
I deserve some accolades as the first black man on Mount Everest.....I did this in 1995 and also in 2011...I actually lost good friends but at the end I made it to the top.
Re: Graveyard At 26000ft, Stories About The Frozen Bodies On Mount Everest(Photos). by Gemc3(f): 6:18pm On May 15, 2018
Explorers:

Lol....Na u b dis, bn a while.

Hw av u bn ?

Hey Explorers. It really has been a while. Sorry o. I've not been visiting nairaland as frequently as before. How u na?
Re: Graveyard At 26000ft, Stories About The Frozen Bodies On Mount Everest(Photos). by OyinbowithaTan(m): 8:46pm On Aug 29, 2018
Re: Graveyard At 26000ft, Stories About The Frozen Bodies On Mount Everest(Photos). by jp130(m): 11:52pm On Aug 29, 2018
Plz any good link to download themovies "everest" n "sherpa"?
Re: Graveyard At 26000ft, Stories About The Frozen Bodies On Mount Everest(Photos). by OyinbowithaTan(m): 5:37pm On Aug 30, 2018
jp130:
Plz any good link to download themovies "everest" n "sherpa"?

Make sure you have downloaded a good add blocker, like Ublock Origin, first.

http://123movieshub.cloud/film/vertical-limit--15239/watching.html?ep=7799241w
Re: Graveyard At 26000ft, Stories About The Frozen Bodies On Mount Everest(Photos). by GreenBoots: 7:11am On Apr 05, 2020
GreenBoots:
David Sharp (Cause of death: Exposure/Exhaustion).

This British climber sat down to rest by GreenBoots, got cold and couldn’t continue on. Apparently other climbers passed David while he was still alive, but couldn’t help him without seriously endangering their own lives.
Re: Graveyard At 26000ft, Stories About The Frozen Bodies On Mount Everest(Photos). by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 05, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. / Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) / The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.